Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bobby Hart Re-Signed
I didn't read all 23 pages, but maybe upon watching film, the coaches spotted a fatal flaw in Hart's technique, that when corrected will result in instant All-Pro. Believing could help buy you six months of sanity.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 12:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I didn't read all 23 pages, but maybe upon watching film, the coaches spotted a fatal flaw in Hart's technique, that when corrected will result in instant All-Pro.  Believing could help buy you six months of sanity.

Contract is team friendly and doesn't indicate he is definitely the starter.  but we do have him locked in for at least this season.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 12:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I didn't read all 23 pages, but maybe upon watching film, the coaches spotted a fatal flaw in Hart's technique, that when corrected will result in instant All-Pro.  Believing could help buy you six months of sanity.

Turner: Hey, Zac, I've been watching Bobby's tape and I noticed he plays like a fat, slow asshole.

Zac: Okay, make it so he stops doing that and we can pay him a lot of money.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 01:21 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Turner: Hey, Zac, I've been watching Bobby's tape and I noticed he plays like a fat, slow asshole.

Zac: Okay, make it so he stops doing that and we can pay him a lot of money.

It's that easy.  LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 10:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Whit, Zeitler, Nelson, Hall, Jones, Sanu, Peko...we've lost more than a few good players.

From that list I believe only Zeitler Jones and Zeitler did we lose after rookie contract, so you actually helped my point.. we keep 4 of those players through two contracts which to be honest is around the average of a professional career
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 10:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dang man, if you're really that depressed, now is a perfect time to jump ship.  From what I hear and read, the Browns are on the rise...    LOL

I mean they swept us last year. Let's be real and not pretend we are still so superior to them. Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 05:10 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: From that list I believe only Zeitler Jones and Zeitler did we lose after rookie contract, so you actually helped my point.. we keep 4 of those players through two contracts which to be honest is around the average of a professional career

Sanu was lost after a rookie contract too. As was Justin Smith. Jonathan Joseph. Spikes.

I don't think you can say the Bengals are any better or worse at retaining their own.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2019, 09:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Sanu was lost after a rookie contract too. As was Justin Smith. Jonathan Joseph. Spikes.

I don't think you can say the Bengals are any better or worse at retaining their own.

Justin Smith was not.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2019, 08:53 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I mean they swept us last year. Let's be real and not pretend we are still so superior to them. Mellow

Well, if you don't feel, all the way from the bottom of your heart up, that the Bengals have always, and always will be the best team in Ohio?  I don't know what to say about you, except that the Browns fan club is currently taking applications.   LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2019, 08:53 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I mean they swept us last year. Let's be real and not pretend we are still so superior to them. Mellow

To add injury to insult, we bring in the omnipotent, HUE JACKSON within a couple of weeks of getting canned!   Smack

I wonder what he is up to lately?  Coffee
Reply/Quote
This thread delivers. Reading the responses is exactly how we still feel about Bobby fart
Reply/Quote
My wife was watching the game last night with me and was like "Why is that player, and only that player's ass orange??"

I explained to her that that was Bobby Hart. He had been put on his ass so much and got his butt whupped so bad that his butt was orange.

Go back and watch the film, his ass is literally orange tint under his white pants....
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 05:51 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: My wife was watching the game last night with me and was like "Why is that player, and only that player's ass orange??"

I explained to her that that was Bobby Hart. He had been put on his ass so much and got his butt whupped so bad that his butt was orange.

Go back and watch the film, his ass is literally orange tint under his white pants....

that would make sense on our field but on pitts?    likely has some orange underwear
Reply/Quote
The staff had all offseason to turn Bobby Hart into a quality player, which is what they sold the fanbase would happen. It's now 4 games in and Hart isn't any better than he was last season. In fact, he's worse.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 11:52 AM)ochocincos Wrote: The staff had all offseason to turn Bobby Hart into a quality player, which is what they sold the fanbase would happen. It's now 4 games in and Hart isn't any better than he was last season. In fact, he's worse.

Which is what a lot of us suspected. It was kind of obvious actually.

Why they didn't plan to start the year with Glenn and Jonah as the Tackles...I don't know.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 11:52 AM)ochocincos Wrote: The staff had all offseason to turn Bobby Hart into a quality player, which is what they sold the fanbase would happen. It's now 4 games in and Hart isn't any better than he was last season. In fact, he's worse.

They never sold the fanbase on this, they simply told the fanbase. I would be surprised if 5% of the fanbase actually fell for this nonsense. This re-signing was all part of the off season debacle leading up to this horrid start to the season. It was quite obvious this team was going nowhere fast this season. 
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote

But, but, but, but... according to some people around here, us fans don’t know better than the front office/coaches Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 01:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Which is what a lot of us suspected. It was kind of obvious actually.

Why they didn't plan to start the year with Glenn and Jonah as the Tackles...I don't know.

Because they already signed Hart to play RT and didn't know they were going to land Jonah Williams.
There's no way this organization was going to allow someone making $5-6 mill a year be a backup.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 01:30 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Because they already signed Hart to play RT and didn't know they were going to land Jonah Williams.
There's no way this organization was going to allow someone making $5-6 mill a year be a backup.

I wonder if any other NFL team would have paid Hart a 3 year $21 million contract?

Seems we were bidding against ourselves.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 01:32 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I wonder if any other NFL team would have paid Hart a 3 year $21 million contract?

Seems we were bidding against ourselves.

They panicked and overpaid to avoid forcing a draft pick or an older veteran to start. They didn't want to pay $10+ mill a year for a RT and there weren't really any other good options available that were under 30 years old.

The reality is there are guys (like Andre Smith) who are performing just as well as Hart but making less than half of what Hart is making and not on rookie contracts.
Same situation with Preston Brown.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote