Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart under pressure
Man, based on the pics he posted and the message in them, I'd say Bobby Hart is pretty ignorant...at the very least. Seems like he might be wearing a tin-foil hat under his helmet. Mellow
(06-25-2020, 01:04 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I thought the Bengals community was relatively progressive based on the interactions in this forum.

And then this was posted in the main chat and there are people saying homosexuality promotes pedophilia.

I no longer think the Bengals community is relatively progressive.

It's apparently filled with crazy nut jobs.

No shortage of conspiracy theorists around here, that's for sure.  Not many with the intestinal fortitude to come into the PnR octagon, unfortunately.  
(06-25-2020, 02:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Man, based on the pics he posted and the message in them, I'd say Bobby Hart is pretty ignorant...at the very least. Seems like he might be wearing a tin-foil hat under his helmet. Mellow

You have to be tin-foil crazy to play for the Bengals  Ninja
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-25-2020, 01:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just dont get why they never come by this part of the board if they have such a desire to air their political beliefs.  Maybe they figure saying the liberals are training children to be the victims of gay pedos isn't political?

More than one can't figure out the password...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-25-2020, 05:45 PM)jason Wrote: More than one can't figure out the password...

I'd call that a cheap shot, but one guy did legitimately complain about that if I recall.
(06-25-2020, 01:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just dont get why they never come by this part of the board if they have such a desire to air their political beliefs.  Maybe they figure saying the liberals are training children to be the victims of gay pedos isn't political?

Not everyone likes being considered/called a racist simply because they have a different political view. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-25-2020, 06:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not everyone likes being considered/called a racist simply because they have a different political view. 

"Generally" not everyone. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-25-2020, 06:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not everyone likes being considered/called a racist simply because they have a different political view. 

So then why do they clutter up jungle noise with their political beliefs?  They should at least pop by here where the thread won't be locked before they can explain why their views totally aren't racist.

And hey, I can show them how to keep a conversation going after being labeled a godless commie who wants to enable pedophiles and hide in his basement from the kungflu.  When you are labeled you can either explain why the label doesn't fit OR you can just say "you're being a meanie!" and take your ball and go home.  Let's not act like there aren't a bunch of easy labels people can throw at baby-killing liberals.

It just hit me how there is a rather consistent retinue of ultra right wing types in JN who believe strongly enough about politics to throw their opinions and labels of people who disagree with them around but only in threads where things get locked in 15 minutes.  It just isn't much fun.

CryCryCryCry

Poor little snowflakes.  Generally the same people who say black people need to "get over" racism.

Excuse me now, but I have to go hide in my basement because I have been brainwashed by the main stream media.
(06-25-2020, 07:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: CryCryCryCry

Poor little snowflakes.  Generally the same people who say black people need to "get over" racism.

Excuse me now, but I have to go hide in my basement because I have been brainwashed by the main stream media.

There is a certain amount of wanting to have your cake and eat it to when you applaud Trump and his political approach and then declare your own faults to be off limits.
(06-25-2020, 01:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You have to have some sort of insecurity in your life to hate a whole class of people for how they were born.

It could be sexual, it could be some other type of insecurity.

So what should we do about gay men that hate women?

What kind of insecurity would that fall under? 

Be glad they don't, the ban hammer would break and this whole section would become permanently closed.
(06-25-2020, 07:53 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So what should we do about gay men that hate women?

What have gay men done to try and damage and/or limit the rights of women?

In fact the gay men I know like women.  And women love to have gay guys as friends.

What makes you think gay men hate women?
(06-25-2020, 07:53 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So what should we do about gay men that hate women?

Not to sound cliched or closed-minded, but that seems like a pretty standard stereotype of a catty gay male.

(06-25-2020, 07:56 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Be glad they don't, the ban hammer would break and this whole section would become permanently closed.

That'd be bad.  This place keeps me from arguing politics with people who are close enough to slap me.
(06-25-2020, 07:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: CryCryCryCry

Not enjoying being labeled because you simply disagree with a point is not a snowflake. 

Personally, I consider the source. 

I would need to know more about their history to pinpoint where their hatred of women comes from, but misogyny would definitely fall under that category too and the fact that they're gay doesn't shield them from being bigots. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-25-2020, 07:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So then why do they clutter up jungle noise with their political beliefs?  They should at least pop by here where the thread won't be locked before they can explain why their views totally aren't racist.

And hey, I can show them how to keep a conversation going after being labeled a godless commie who wants to enable pedophiles and hide in his basement from the kungflu.  When you are labeled you can either explain why the label doesn't fit OR you can just say "you're being a meanie!" and take your ball and go home.  Let's not act like there aren't a bunch of easy labels people can throw at baby-killing liberals.

It just hit me how there is a rather consistent retinue of ultra right wing types in JN who believe strongly enough about politics to throw their opinions and labels of people who disagree with them around but only in threads where things get locked in 15 minutes.  It just isn't much fun.

I could tell you why many conservatives stay away from this forum, but it would most like lead to another ban. So let's just go with they are cowards.

As to any political toned thread in JN I've made my stance clear. It should be locked after post #1. All it does is create animosity. 

(06-25-2020, 08:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I could tell you why many conservatives stay away from this forum, but it would most like lead to another ban. So let's just go with they are cowards.

As to any political toned thread in JN I've made my stance clear. It should be locked after post #1. All it does is create animosity. 

It couldn't be the fact that they worship at the feet of a man who proudly acts and speaks in a manner befitting a supervillain, eh?  But ehh, you got me, it is I the cynical left-leaner who has turned the political landscape into the toxic joke that is it today.

The JN political crew and their verbatim half-assed talking points could come in here and put us all in our places but they choose not to because we are the brainwashed sheep who refuse to see things in a logical manner.  You may be right.

You mean like safe places for whites only which you claimed was extreme, but not racist?
(06-25-2020, 08:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It couldn't be the fact that they worship at the feet of a man who proudly acts and speaks in a manner befitting a supervillain, eh?  But ehh, you got me, it is I the cynical left-leaner who has turned the political landscape into the toxic joke that is it today.

The JN political crew and their verbatim half-assed talking points could come in here and put us all in our places but they choose not to because we are the brainwashed sheep who refuse to see things in a logical manner.  You may be right.

As I said I'm stepping away from this one HOFer.