Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart under pressure
(06-28-2020, 06:16 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Look at Robin and Brook Lopez from the NBA, both identical twins and play the Center position. But both play it differently. One is more defensive and the other more offensive. If you ask why? They will tell you they developed their skills that way to complement each other so they could both be on the court at the same time growing up. That was a choice they made while developing their skills.

Learning a skill has nothing to do with the choice of what you desire.  What if Brook and Robin like different types of food?  would you say that was due to some influence of nature that only one wasexposed to?

And you still cant tell me what caused you to be striaght.  Seeing naked women does not make you straight, especially when you are a child before sexual desire.  are you really claiming that if your dad had taken you to the gym instead of a strip joint and you saw naked men in the locker room you would be gay right now?

Oh no.  Lots of middle schools have group showers for boys after gym class or sports practice.  Better let their parents know this is going to make them all gay.
I naturally like tits/boobs/breasts/whatever you want to call them.

A nice bottom/ass/culo/whatever you want to call it, is a great turn on for me as well.

My uncle and grandmother lived 1 street away from the Gay District in downtown Toronto, for the first 16-18 years of my life (they moved there from uptown when I was around 3 or so; can't remember at this time) thus I was exposed to men holding hands, kissing, etc., from a VERY young age.

I never once have had any inkling of attraction to a male, simply because a male does not have what I desire, in physical form. Those who do have what I desire in an intellectual form, I become good friends with, but I just have 0 desire or attraction to males.

I have never for a second believed that you are born homosexual, as there isn't a systemic and long-line of homosexuality in nature; while I am not up to date on the animal kingdom, I believe that the only naturally-occurring cases of homosexuality, are seen in hermaphroditic species (and that's a completely different situation).

I absolutely do believe that one, "develops," (not sure of a word to describe it) their sexual appetite at any age, be it 2 or be it 50; as mentioned above, it all has to do with situations, push and pull factors, what you're exposed to and what your mind is open to, etc.

I have 0 issue with anyone's sexual preference; if they like what they like, nothing wrong with that Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
This is what could have happened to Hart.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/06/29/cfl-player-christion-jones-cut-for-anti-gay-tweet/
(06-29-2020, 11:12 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So if you had seen a penis before you saw a vagina you would be gay instead of straight?

I did see a penis before I saw a vagina; as I was equipped with one. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-29-2020, 04:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I did see a penis before I saw a vagina; as I was equipped with one. 

Then I don't understand your answer.

If just seeing a vagina made you heterosexual then wouldn't all women be lesbians?
(06-29-2020, 02:32 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: This is what could have happened to Hart.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/06/29/cfl-player-christion-jones-cut-for-anti-gay-tweet/

There is a very fine line between saying something is "wrong" and something is "wrong to promote to children".  Most people accept that alcohol is legal, but they oppose promoting it to children.

But to be honest, if Hart was some scrub just filling the roster during training camp we might have made a big show of releasing him.
(06-29-2020, 05:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then I don't understand your answer.

If just seeing a vagina made you heterosexual then wouldn't all women be lesbians?

I've always believed that women are 4 drinks away from being lesbians at any given time.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-29-2020, 05:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then I don't understand your answer.

It wasn't seeing the vagina so much as it was entering it. 

The female form sparked my interest and the vagina sealed the deal.  

(06-29-2020, 07:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It wasn't seeing the vagina so much as it was entering it. 

The female form sparked my interest and the vagina sealed the deal.  

Ah. I see.

Being attracted to women is what made you decide to be attracted to women.
(06-29-2020, 07:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ah. I see.

Being attracted to women is what made you decide to be attracted to women.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................Yes