Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bold prediction
(05-02-2016, 01:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: After drafting two WRs the Vikings release Cordarrelle Patterson. Bengals sign him and he blossoms into a star.

He'd is better than tate right now, just returning ability alone
Reply/Quote
I'd rather have the rookies and second years duke it out.

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 02:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If Bodine does not improve this year I have no problem with Westerman taking his spot in '17.  But no way in hell a 5th rounder makes a switch to a position he has never played before and wins a starting spot this year.

But this thread is called BOLD predictions, right?

Well why not? If PA is the sure fire Canton bound position coach you claim he is, he should have no problem coaching Westerman up. I mean, you point to 4th rounder Boling as proof of Piano Man's excellence, so why not Westerman? Oh......yeah......he can't even coach up his pet project. Mellow

I predict that Dre K loses his starting job this year. I hope he finally blossoms, but I ain't seeing it. I also predict that Maualuga has a career year with our LB rotation hitting full stride with the return of Burfict.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I know this is a stretch, but my bold prediction is that there will be at least one thread on this message board that does not go on for three or four pages of:

Is too

Is not

Did too

Did not

After Fred makes a reasonable statement.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 01:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: After drafting two WRs the Vikings release Cordarrelle Patterson.  Bengals sign him and he blossoms into a star.

We do love former first rounders.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 03:54 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Paul Alexander becomes the new head coach and hires Dennis Roland as the new oline coach.

Bold as bold can be.

With Kyle Cook as the trainer, and ghiacuc as a consultant.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2016, 08:54 AM)McC Wrote: We do love former first rounders.

He has beena total flop as an NFL WR.  the only reason I like him as much is that he was incredible in college with Tennessee.  and you can ask the guys from the draft forum.  I am not just blindly in love with all the Vols.  But in college Patterson had Percey Harvin skills except he was 3 inches taller and 20 lbs heavier.  

I thought he might take a couple of years to develop in the NFL (he only played one year of D-1 football), but I was certain he would be a star.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2016, 01:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He has beena total flop as an NFL WR.  the only reason I like him as much is that he was incredible in college with Tennessee.  and you can ask the guys from the draft forum.  I am not just blindly in love with all the Vols.  But in college Patterson had Percey Harvin skills except he was 3 inches taller and 20 lbs heavier.  

I thought he might take a couple of years to develop in the NFL (he only played one year of D-1 football), but I was certain he would be a star.

apparently he cant pick up the playbook
Reply/Quote
Billings starts on defense and leads the team in sacks and tackles this year. Now that's bold.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bold Prediction Margus Hunt Blocks a kick this year...
Reply/Quote
Someone else makes a bold prediction that doesn't happen.. That's my bold prediction.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Leon Hall comes back before the end of the regular season. Looks like his old self and snags a pick in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2016, 09:14 AM)Bengalfan11164 Wrote: With Kyle Cook as the trainer, and ghiacuc as a consultant.

Nate Livings comes back as the GM?
Reply/Quote
Uzomah replaces Hewitt at H-back/FB/TE and has 25 receptions.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals go undefeated and win it all.
Reply/Quote
Bengals sweep Pittsburgh in two really close games with at least 1 controversial ending.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 02:29 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Paul alexander wants to talk with you

I know one or two Bengals fans who want to "talk" with PA.

Reply/Quote
My bold prediction: Bengals steam roll teams, winning by an average of 22 points per game, and beat good teams like NE, Pitts and Denver soundly.

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2016, 08:39 AM)OBX Bengal Wrote: I know this is a stretch, but my bold prediction is that there will be at least one thread on this message board that does not go on for three or four pages of:

Is too

Is not

Did too

Did not

After Fred makes a reasonable statement.

Wow, now THAT'S BOLD!!
Reply/Quote
I never knew Hall's full name is Leon Lastarza Lafayette Lorenzo Hall so I predict from hence forth he'll be known as LLLLH or 4LH..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote