Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bold prediction
New rules will be added by NFL to help keep O-linemen safe.

From the wrath unleashed on them by Geno and Billings.

Yet the rules will do little to help them from being launched backwards at their own QB with flailing airborn arms.

Feel for them actually.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Everybody enjoys discussing nicknames it seems.

Surprised nobody has tried to come up with one for the tandem of Geno and Billings.

Strong Arm & Hammer maybe ? Or maybe not.

Certain there are better but gassed about seeing these two in action for Bengals.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Tate is beat out for both kick and punt returns by Billings! Who goes on to top all NFL return men in 2016!
Reply/Quote
I also think josh shaw makes alot of plays for us thus year. I like what I saw from him last season
Reply/Quote
Kumerow comes up with a great training camp, and surprises everybody by becoming a regular part of the offense.
Reply/Quote
My bold prediction is,we barely makeep the playoffs by 10-6,and we get our first playoff win in 26 years.can't get past the second round because of inexperience at wr and safety is a weak spot.but we barely lose by a nugent missed fg which he will be ran out of town.bit marvin receives high praise and signs a 10year extension.
Reply/Quote
14-2
Reply/Quote
Here is one:
Bengals trade AJ McCarron for 2nd round pick and Matt Johnson QB is backup QB for Dalton by 2017.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Bold prediction:

The only guy that really gets on the field with meaningful playing time (barring injury) is Tyler Boyd.

I know, I know, Billings is an upgrade, Jackson is looking good etc.

Everybody gets pumped about the draft, but the reality is that with the Bengals, most of their picks only play in case of injury or dire need. Right now we only have a dire need at WR.
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2016, 04:18 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Bold prediction:

The only guy that really gets on the field with meaningful playing time (barring injury) is Tyler Boyd.

I know, I know, Billings is an upgrade, Jackson is looking good etc.

Everybody gets pumped about the draft, but the reality is that with the Bengals, most of their picks only play in case of injury or dire need.  Right now we only have a dire need at WR.

I think some people are just on the usual high following the draft. Boyd getting plenty of snaps is realistic. I fully expect WJ3's season to resemble Dennard's. Billings will probably split snaps with Sims when it comes to relieving Peko. As for the rest, ST play for them. Any contributions on offense/defense will just be a bonus.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2016, 04:32 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I think some people are just on the usual high following the draft. Boyd getting plenty of snaps is realistic. I fully expect WJ3's season to resemble Dennard's. Billings will probably split snaps with Sims when it comes to relieving Peko. As for the rest, ST play for them. Any contributions on offense/defense will just be a bonus.

Don't kid yourself, I think this is one of the best, if not the best, draft class we've had in recent memory.
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2016, 07:34 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Don't kid yourself, I think this is one of the best, if not the best, draft class we've had in recent memory.

I agree. I think I've said somewhere on this board that this draft is the best since 2011.
Reply/Quote
Zach Hocker or John Brown will be kicking for us in 2016.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Bengals miss the playoffs but still go 10-6, Geno, Carlos, and M Johnson each have 10 Sacks, and Vontaz is traded next off season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
1,000 and 10

How many yards and TDs
A.J. Green
Tyler Eifert
Jeremy Hill
Giovanni Bernard
Will EACH have at the end of the season

One can dream
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2016, 06:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Zach Hocker or John Brown will be kicking for us in 2016.

This is beyond a bold prediction.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Dy'Shawn Mobley comes off the practice squad and replaces Hill after a couple of fumbles and an injury and tears the league up.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2016, 10:16 PM)Joelist Wrote: Tate is beat out for both kick and punt returns by Billings! Who goes on to top all NFL return men in 2016!
You're thinking of Andre Smith now with the Vikings..rips off jersey with the ball in the air and nobody goes near him running.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2016, 04:29 PM)3wt Wrote: Dy'Shawn Mobley comes off the practice squad and replaces Hill after a couple of fumbles and an injury and tears the league up.

Don't know anything about Mobley.

Really like Tra Carson though.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 07:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice OP, love it.

I will 2nd that and will add that by mid season our DT's will be the most feared in the league barring injuries.

Billings will be starting by then and with him beside Atkins QB's will be taking sacks like crazy and throwing scared.

This will cause us to lead the league in picks this year.

I will add one more, William Jackson III takes over the Nickleback spot for Dennard and Dennard takes Dre's spot
cause he drops too many interceptions. I guess this isn't very bold but it is a prediction none the less.
From the Brown and Lewis track record, Billings will have to play like Geno out of the gate to get more snaps than Peko. Don't get me wrong, would love to see this happen, but doubtful.
Reply/Quote