Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombs mailed to Hillary, Obama
(10-25-2018, 08:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, that was just in response to folks telling me When Holder said to kick people when they went low, it was just figurative; nothing to do with violence. 

Pleas list all the times someone from the right has physically attacked a person from the left by "going low".
(10-26-2018, 12:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Glad it seems they caught the guy. (Of course it was "a Florida man".)

Interesting thing I didn't see until just recently, though....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-find-packages-sent-to-ex-us-intel-chief-clapper-us-sen-booker/ar-BBOVLpa?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Never had heard before now that they were likely nonfunctional bombs. Not that it doesn't make it less of a F'ed up thing to do, but surprised that hasn't been a bigger mentioned point. Maybe they didn't want to point it out too much until they caught the person just in case they thought they were making legit bombs, you don't want to tell them they're messing up and give them a chance to improve?

I had read some speculation that they were most likely nonfunctional.  Of course, it was all theory.....but it hinged on things like the clocks having no alarm function, and why would you need timers on a mail bomb anyway?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-25-2018, 08:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is a possibility that a left-leaner is behind these mailings and it is a possibility that it is a Trump supporter. This is why I said earlier, we should probably wait before assigning motive. 

What?  Wait?   I thought we had to presume the democrats were innocent without seeing any of the evidence because  of "presumption of innocence"

You don't want to "destroy the fabric of our nation" by not saying the democrats are innocent until proven guilty do you?

Personally I agree that we should wait for the evidence.  It is possible that they came from either side, but I am not the type to make assumptions with no facts or evidence.
(10-26-2018, 12:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Glad it seems they caught the guy. (Of course it was "a Florida man".)

Interesting thing I didn't see until just recently, though....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-find-packages-sent-to-ex-us-intel-chief-clapper-us-sen-booker/ar-BBOVLpa?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Never had heard before now that they were likely nonfunctional bombs. Not that it doesn't make it less of a F'ed up thing to do, but surprised that hasn't been a bigger mentioned point. Maybe they didn't want to point it out too much until they caught the person just in case they thought they were making legit bombs, you don't want to tell them they're messing up and give them a chance to improve?

Anyone else wondering if possibly, a former regular in these forums finally went off the deep end?   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(10-26-2018, 01:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Anyone else wondering if possibly, a former regular in these forums finally went off the deep end?   Ninja

Nervous
(10-26-2018, 01:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Anyone else wondering if possibly, a former regular in these forums finally went off the deep end?   Ninja

Got 'eeeeeemmmmm!!!!! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

(10-26-2018, 12:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt it is I playing the game and you're correct to place the blame upon yourself.

I guess the answer you are looking for is Trump, but I cannot be sure because I'm not him (such a bullshit answer isn't it).

The bigger point is do both sides do it; I think I've asked that once or twice, But if we must contain it to specific cases:

Who suggested kicking people?

Who mused about bombing the White House?

Who posted a image of POTUS' severed head?

Who has said they want to have a fist fight with POTUS?

I could go on or we both can pretend you had a point. 

I asked who you were referring to because I was genuinely curious who you were referring to. There were no games. I just wanted to know the name(s) you had in mind. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Hmmmm......was he a Trump supporter?  I can't remember.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 1026-suspects-van-1.jpg]

[Image: 1026-cesar-sayoc-maga-hat-photos-launch-v5-1.jpg]

(10-26-2018, 02:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: 1026-suspects-van-1.jpg]

[Image: 1026-cesar-sayoc-maga-hat-photos-launch-v5-1.jpg]

Soccer.  now it makes sense.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

http://www.cityofpsl.com/
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(10-26-2018, 12:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What?  Wait?   I thought we had to presume the democrats were innocent without seeing any of the evidence because  of "presumption of innocence"

You don't want to "destroy the fabric of our nation" by not saying the democrats are innocent until proven guilty do you?

Personally I agree that we should wait for the evidence.  It is possible that they came from either side, but I am not the type to make assumptions with no facts or evidence.

Swing and a miss..

If you notice I made no assumption as to the motive of anyone; therefore, assuming guilt of no one; however, we cannot deny the action has occurred
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Finally?    
(10-26-2018, 02:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Soccer.  now it makes sense.

He's a manager for Chippendales and other male burlesque shows. Weird, weird guy.

(10-26-2018, 12:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Pleas list all the times someone from the right has physically attacked a person from the left by "going low".

You are unaware of the numerous people attacked at Trump rallies? If you genuinely are, I can find some links for you or you can just trust they were.

As to Holder's comment; we're all sure it was just figurative; as is any reference to violence.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-26-2018, 02:47 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Finally?    

Well, now all of America knows, and not just us around here..   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
the ineptitude of this nickle dick pissant speaks volumes.

Depends where in Florida.    Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-26-2018, 02:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, now all of America knows, and not just us around here..   Ninja

the ***** paperwork you mods would have to go through if that were the case.  my god.
(10-26-2018, 02:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You are unaware of the numerous people attacked at Trump rallies? If you genuinely are, I can find some links for you or you can just trust they were.

Democrats were attacked by Republicans "going low" at Trump rallies?

No I never heard anything about that.