Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
Crazy. TDS is like covid-45. There is a new variant. BDS. Generally it effects those who got hit with TDS the hardest. Or the TDS long haulers who have now shifted to display symptoms associate with BDS.
(04-07-2021, 08:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Again, if your he had left the White House enough to think that he wasn't just hiding, you wouldn't have needed to lie.

I never lied.  

Nothing I posted was a lie.

I just embarrassed you by posting a list of 13 times he had left the White House after you claimed he never did.

The fact that I also included additional information to prove your other claims (not doing anything but signing papers) wrong does not change anything or make anything a lie.  It was just more proof of how clueless you were.
(04-07-2021, 09:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I never lied.  

Nothing I posted was a lie.

I just embarrassed you by posting a list of 13 times he had left the White House after you claimed he never did.

The fact that I also included additional information to prove your other claims (not doing anything but signing papers) wrong does not change anything or make anything a lie.  It was just more proof of how clueless you were.

This is when I know you that you know you're busted for lies because you start hurling out insults because you think it will strengthen your argument or intimidate me!  

You embarrassed yourself by posting lies because you claimed that all the links were him leaving the White House.

You're double talking like always and it's not the first time you've posted links proving that you're wrong, so I'm not real surprised.
(04-07-2021, 09:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You embarrassed yourself by posting lies because you claimed that all the links were him leaving the White House.

I never said that they were all times that he left the White House.  

You also claimed (wrongly) that Biden was not doing anything but signing papers.  I have already used a direct quote from you to prove this THREE TIMES.

Now I am going to ask that you either post a direct quote where I said that they were all links to him leaving the White House or STFU.
(04-07-2021, 09:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I never said that they were all times that he left the White House.  

You also claimed (wrongly) that Biden was not doing anything but signing papers.  I have already used a direct quote from you to prove this THREE TIMES.

Now I am going to ask that you either post a direct quote where I said that they were all links to him leaving the White House or STFU.

Tough guy!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I've already discussed it in the thread!  

I'm not going to post it again because you always do that and then twist the words or flat out lie, like when you claimed that I said chemotherapy didn't exist!
I wonder if Biden is cowering in his basement reading this thread.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Exclamation points do not a correct point make.
(04-07-2021, 09:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm not going to post it again because you always do that and then twist the words or flat out lie,

You have not posted anything because it does not exist.  If you insist on claiming that you already posted it just give me the number of the post.  Otherwise I am calling bullshit on you AGAIN.

The whole point of using direct quotes is too keep people from twisting the words or lying.  And that is the reason you refuse to use them.  Meanwhile I have used them repeatedly to prove how wrong you were.
People pay good money for entertainment like this. Bare in mind now, grown, adult men. Keep saying that...grown, ADULT, men.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(04-07-2021, 11:22 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Exclamation points do not a correct point make.

Maybe, but consecutive postings of laughing emoji's are dead on fact.   Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
(04-07-2021, 10:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wonder if Biden is cowering in his basement reading this thread.

Makes me want to.
(04-07-2021, 11:22 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Exclamation points do not a correct point make.

No but they're used for emphasis and laughter when people keep ignoring points and posting funny comments.
(04-07-2021, 11:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You have not posted anything because it does not exist.  If you insist on claiming that you already posted it just give me the number of the post.  Otherwise I am calling bullshit on you AGAIN.

The whole point of using direct quotes is too keep people from twisting the words or lying.  And that is the reason you refuse to use them.  Meanwhile I have used them repeatedly to prove how wrong you were.

You can keep calling bullshit all you want but it's YOU, not I, that is the only one between us that has posted lies, in this thread and when you claimed that I said chemotherapy didn't exist, then more times when you kept claiming that you didn't say it, then when you claimed that I said I was partially paralyzed, and then it went to fully paralyzed, and then the "examples" of Biden leaving the White House, and I'm sure there's many more.
(04-07-2021, 11:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You have not posted anything because it does not exist.  If you insist on claiming that you already posted it just give me the number of the post.  Otherwise I am calling bullshit on you AGAIN.

Or how about when he said that many people in the African-American and Hispanic communities don't know how to get online to register for the Covid vaccine?

Does that sound like a guy that's all there?

Everyone notice how Brad refuses to back up anything he says?

I am still waiting.

He just makes stuff up and when I ask for a quote to support it he just repeats the stuff he made up an never ever posts a quote to back it up.

For example I NEVER claimed that Brad said he was paralyzed.  He knows I never said that.  He will never be able to post a quote of me saying that because it does not exist.  He juts keeps repeating that lie over and over again.  He thinks everyone here is a stupid as Fox viewers who believe anything they are told with no evidence to back it up.
(04-08-2021, 06:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Everyone notice how Brad refuses to back up anything he says?

I am still waiting.

He just makes stuff up and when I ask for a quote to support it he just repeats the stuff he made up an never ever posts a quote to back it up.

For example I NEVER claimed that Brad said he was paralyzed.  He knows I never said that.  He will never be able to post a quote of me saying that because it does not exist.  He juts keeps repeating that lie over and over again.  He thinks everyone here is a stupid as Fox viewers who believe anything they are told with no evidence to back it up.

YOU DELETED ALL YOUR POSTS!  

It was in my thread about getting the vaccine!
(04-08-2021, 06:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Everyone notice how Brad refuses to back up anything he says?

I am still waiting.

Here it is!  You thought I was paralyzed.  If you're not claiming I said it, then why would you think I'm paralyzed?!  

Then you claim that me being in a wheelchair meant that I was paralyzed!  You deleted all your posts but there's still posts that quoted you, so the evidence remains!

YOU MAKE STUFF UP AND LIE! THERE'S PROOF! I NEVER DO!
This thread is worse than Hitler.
(04-08-2021, 11:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This thread is worse than Hitler.

It's starting to get really boring.  
(04-09-2021, 02:40 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's starting to get really boring.  

More boring tham Hitler?