Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
(04-05-2021, 11:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not making ANY public appearances?

Instead of just squealing in all caps how about you take a sig bet on your claim that Biden was not making any public appearances?

Lets all see who runs and hides from the truth.

Once again, he wasn't making many public appearances outside of the White House.

I would love a sig bet with you about the times you've flat-out lied, this time included.
(04-06-2021, 12:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How are you not seeing that the question I asked was "how many times has he left the White House" and then you posted 13 times when he left the White House but THEN A BUNCH MORE WHEN HE DIDN'T LEAVE THE WHITE HOUSE?!

You flat-out lied and then tried to cover it up!

Wait so you wanted to know when he left the WH and there were thirteen times but you are upset because other public appearance happened in the WH?

Seems like the question was answered along with other public appearances added in to show he wasn't "Hiding in the basement".

So what is the problem or the lie?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-06-2021, 01:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Wait so you wanted to know when he left the WH and there were thirteen times but you are upset because other public appearance happened in the WH?

Seems like the question was answered along with other public appearances added in to show he wasn't "Hiding in the basement".

So what is the problem or the lie?

The problem is he posted them and claimed they were all him leaving the White House, which why would he need to lie if his 13 times leaving the White House were enough?

I didn't even check the rest so his 13 claim could be way off.
All Biden does is hide in the basement
All Trump did was beg for money and golf
All Obama did was pray to Mecca
All Bush did was fellate Dick Cheney and read books about goats
All Clinton did was diddle interns
All Bush did was tell people to read his lips
All Reagan did is eat jelly beans and nap
All Carter did was farm peanuts
All we are is dust in the wind
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Another mushminded garbage response.
(04-06-2021, 01:15 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Another mushminded garbage response.

From who?  Me?  

If me, please explain how my response was garbage because I would LOVE to hear this.
(04-06-2021, 01:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The problem is he posted them and claimed they were all him leaving the White House, 

I never claimed they were all times he left the White House.  You just made that up. That list was to prove that he not only left the White house but that he was also doing things other than signing executive orders.

But why do you still refuse to admit that you were wrong about him not making any public appearances or leaving the White House? Seema like all you can do is try to claim I am the one who is wrong when in fact I have proven that you were the one who was wrong. 

Like I said before I am not going to accuse you of lying because you really do believe all the silly shit from the right wing echo chamber tells you to believe.
(04-06-2021, 06:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I never claimed they were all times he left the White House.  You just made that up. That list was to prove that he not only left the White house but that he was also doing things other than signing executive orders.

But why do you still refuse to admit that you were wrong about him not making any public appearances or leaving the White House? Seema like all you can do is try to claim I am the one who is wrong when in fact I have proven that you were the one who was wrong. 

Like I said before I am not going to accuse you of lying because you really do believe all the silly shit from the right wing echo chamber tells you to believe.

lol. 

Once again, you post insults and attacks like it's going to intimidate me and stop me from calling you out on your multiple lies you've told on the boards.

I said he hadn't left the White House, which he had, but, if it had been enough to satisfy any concerns, you wouldn't have posted lies.  

You're not going to accuse me of lying because you did that before but posted links that proved I was telling the truth.
(04-06-2021, 01:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: All Biden does is hide in the basement
All Trump did was beg for money and golf
All Obama did was pray to Mecca
All Bush did was fellate Dick Cheney and read books about goats
All Clinton did was diddle interns
All Bush did was tell people to read his lips
All Reagan did is eat jelly beans and nap
All Carter did was farm peanuts
All we are is dust in the wind

[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(04-06-2021, 10:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I said he hadn't left the White House, which he had, but

God **** if this doesn't sum up PnR, I don't know what does.
[/Insert Obvious Garbage Response]
This shit is getting stupid. What is this thread about?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(04-06-2021, 10:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol. 

Once again, you post insults and attacks like it's going to intimidate me and stop me from calling you out on your multiple lies you've told on the boards.

I said he hadn't left the White House, which he had, but, if it had been enough to satisfy any concerns, you wouldn't have posted lies.  

You're not going to accuse me of lying because you did that before but posted links that proved I was telling the truth.

Who the **** cares?
(04-07-2021, 12:41 AM)Benton Wrote: God **** if this doesn't sum up PnR, I don't know what does.

Good lord that's almost like shooting fish in a barrel.  How does that even make sense?  WTF
(04-06-2021, 10:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I said he hadn't left the White House, which he had, but, if it had been enough to satisfy any concerns, you wouldn't have posted lies.

Thsnks for admitting that you were wrong about him not leaving the White Housr.

Still not sure what you are callibg a lie. Everything I posted was completely true.
(04-07-2021, 01:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Thsnks for admitting that you were wrong about him not leaving the White Housr.

Still not sure what you are callibg a lie. Everything I posted was completely true.

I said he hadn't left the White House and you posted a bunch of links where he didn't leave the White House!

I was wrong about that because he had left a handful of times, so admit that you're a liar!  You posted links saying he had left the White House when he hadn't.

And don't try and get me suspended for that because it's true in black and white on this message board!

You change your argument so many times and play with wording to avoid admitting that you're wrong.
(04-07-2021, 02:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I said he hadn't left the White House and you posted a bunch of links where he didn't leave the White House!

You posted links saying he had left the White House when he hadn't.

This will be the third time I have used your exact quote to prove that you said more than "He never left the White House"

(03-26-2021, 05:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Trump did things in the first 100 days that were other than signing things where people told him to sign when he had no clue what he was signing, which is what was and is happening with Biden.
So I addressed exactly what you claimed was happening.
Nothing I said was a lie.
Everything I posted proved that you were wrong.
Biden left the White House multiple times.
Biden did things other than sign executive orders.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47cpj8blswu5ripfz63c...=giphy.gif]

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-07-2021, 05:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47cpj8blswu5ripfz63c...=giphy.gif]

Ninja

I agree.

This thread is off the rails.  Part of it is my fault.  It just needs to be locked.
(04-07-2021, 03:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This will be the third time I have used your exact quote to prove that you said more than "He never left the White House"

So I addressed exactly what you claimed was happening.
Nothing I said was a lie.
Everything I posted proved that you were wrong.
Biden left the White House multiple times.
Biden did things other than sign executive orders.

And then I said he had left the White House but not much.

Again, if your he had left the White House enough to think that he wasn't just hiding, you wouldn't have needed to lie.