Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crossings On Pace For Two-Decade High
Illegals would NEVER try to come here if Trump were president, but Trump is also the guy who wanted to build a gigantic wall to stop all the people who wouldn't dare come here if he were president. Actually, it would have been better for Trump if he had said no illegal would dare come here under his watch, but America still needed a giant wall because eventually you dumbass voters are going to put a crappy democrat back in office eventually.

Anyways, if an illegal immigrant takes you job then you clearly weren't very popular with your boss.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I work with a large number of immigrants that help make up a very diverse team. If I were picking and All Pro team for my work most of the immigrants would be on the 1st team. They make a lot of home grown American "talent" look like shit.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 11:50 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I work with a large number of immigrants that help make up a very diverse team. If I were picking and All Pro team for my work most of the immigrants would be on the 1st team. They make a lot of home grown American "talent" look like shit.

So what you are saying is America should deport all the 3rd and 4th generation European descendants who have become lazy and complacent and start over again?  
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 11:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So what you are saying is America should deport all the 3rd and 4th generation European descendants who have become lazy and complacent and start over again?  

We don't want them.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 12:11 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: We don't want them.

Well unless you build a wall around your country you're gonna be SOL!
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 11:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So what you are saying is America should deport all the 3rd and 4th generation European descendants who have become lazy and complacent and start over again?  

It isn’t only the European descendants who are being out worked
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 05:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Follow that guy and arrest the first person who hires him.

EDIT - Arrest the person who hires him, not the illegal himself.  I feel like you've given me positive rep by accident.  We need to stop focusing on the downtrodden illegals and arrest the Americans who willingly lure the illegals to this country.

So you want to arrest Biden, Harris, the Dems and some Repubs?  Their rhetoric (for political reasons of course) and non-actions are the cause.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 11:50 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I work with a large number of immigrants that help make up a very diverse team. If I were picking and All Pro team for my work most of the immigrants would be on the 1st team. They make a lot of home grown American "talent" look like shit.

Legal immigrants or illegal aliens?
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 08:32 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Irony, Ladies and gentlemen. Shaking my f*<%ing head.

When have I ever refused to even look at a source someone presented just because it contradicted my beliefs?
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 08:55 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: So you want to arrest Biden, Harris, the Dems and some Repubs?  Their rhetoric (for political reasons of course) and non-actions are the cause.

No the power lies in the American people, not the government.  If no one hires illegals they lose incentive to come here.  Your fellow Americans are luring them here.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 09:57 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: When have I ever refused to even look at a source someone presented just because it contradicted my beliefs?

[Image: 200.gif]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 09:59 AM)Nately120 Wrote: No the power lies in the American people, not the government.  If no one hires illegals they lose incentive to come here.  Your fellow Americans are luring them here.

Yes, the American people are responsible for this mess. The ones that voted for Biden. Say What
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 10:10 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Yes, the American people are responsible for this mess. The ones that voted for Biden. Say What

I'd argue that all of those people that continued to push the false narrative that Democrats were for open borders are the ones to blame. The propaganda from the right was highly disingenuous about the immigration policies of the Democratic candidates and that has resulted in people from other countries thinking that the borders will be much easier to get across now with the new administration. The actual rhetoric and policies from this administration are not demonstrably looser than the previous administration's or the several before it. However, because the narrative from the GOP has been that Democrats will just let everyone in, that was the message that made it to these countries and it is what the coyotes have been telling the people.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 10:10 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Yes, the American people are responsible for this mess. The ones that voted for Biden. Say What

That's right, keep waiting for daddy government to save you.  Power to the people, my arse. 
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 09:59 AM)Nately120 Wrote: No the power lies in the American people, not the government.  If no one hires illegals they lose incentive to come here.  Your fellow Americans are luring them here.

You know that is false.  If the gov't would put in place strict immigration laws that gave illegals no incentives to come here and actually enforced those laws the problem for the most part would end; but you know that.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 10:35 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You know that is false.  If the gov't would put in place strict immigration laws that gave illegals no incentives to come here and actually enforced those laws the problem for the most part would end; but you know that.

You guys are actually saying the same thing. He is saying the businesses paying immigrants to work is what is luring them over. You are saying if the government would enforce the laws preventing the businesses from paying the immigrants to work they wouldn't be lured over. He is simply stating that the "fellow Americans" are the failures here, which you yourself are actually agreeing with by saying that the enforcement needs to occur. It's really a semantics issue here, probably with some political animosity on both sides.

I think everyone kind of agrees...quit letting businesses get away with paying immigrants to work and you are likely to kill off the inward flow. 
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 10:35 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You know that is false.  If the gov't would put in place strict immigration laws that gave illegals no incentives to come here and actually enforced those laws the problem for the most part would end; but you know that.

How much jail time do people who hire illegals get?  Clearly it isn't enough if people keep choosing to hire them. 
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 10:50 AM)Nately120 Wrote: How much jail time do people who hire illegals get?  Clearly it isn't enough if people keep choosing to hire them. 

It's funny the FBI raided the builder I mentioned earlier in this thread about 15 years ago in a sting on them using illegal workers. Here we are 15 years later and they are doing it again, or maybe still doing it as I don't know they ever stopped. The reality is the businesses rarely face and real consequences for doing it. 
Reply/Quote

No doubt.  I see Latinos/hispanics on roofs, putting up siding etc from dawn until dusk all the time.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 08:55 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote:  Their rhetoric (for political reasons of course) and non-actions are the cause.

The rhetoric about "open borders" and "everyone gets in" is coming from the right-wing media and politicians and people like you.  Biden and the Dems have never been in favor of "open borders"

So the message drawing all the immigrants is coming from the right not the left.
Reply/Quote