Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Border wall prototypes
(10-30-2017, 09:58 AM)Dill Wrote: They will never keep out this giant Mexican baby.

[Image: ninio-gigante-muro.jpg]

Shoulda been aborted right Dill?
(10-30-2017, 05:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The countries with direct ties to England.   You know.... our homeland... if we were to ever have one.

Perhaps he is referencing the need to bring back the paper bag test and use it to determine immigration? 
(10-30-2017, 08:36 PM)Vlad Wrote: Shoulda been aborted right Dill?

Where did I leave that giant coat hanger?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-30-2017, 08:36 PM)Vlad Wrote: Shoulda been aborted right Dill?

Should be the mother's choice. Once they are born though, keep them out, right?
(10-30-2017, 08:23 PM)Dill Wrote: What about Russians?

I don’t mind them. But if anyone is going to get Special treatment it should be the UK, Canada, and Australia .
(10-31-2017, 12:36 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don’t mind them.  But if anyone is going to get Special treatment it should be the UK, Canada, and Australia .

People like us?
(10-31-2017, 01:48 AM)Dill Wrote: People like us?

Yes. The group of people that being the less threat of problems and will most easily fot into our culture .

It’s funny your bring up russians. They have a tough time fitting in sometimes.
(10-31-2017, 02:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes.  The group of people that being the less threat of problems and will most easily fot into our culture .

It’s funny your bring up russians.   They have a tough time fitting in sometimes.

Chinese and Japanese seem to fit in easily and don't pose many problems.

Would you consider them?

No one from Iraq, though?  Afghanistan?
(10-30-2017, 02:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have responded.  I would limit immigration from everywhere.

The only places I would consider more immigrants coming from would be the UK, Australia, and Canada.

So no Germans, French, Belgians, Swiss, Icelandic, Hungarians, Austrians, Polish, Czech, Romanian, Italian, Spainish, ( I guess Europe as whole)...etc? As long as they speak the English language? 
(10-31-2017, 02:39 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So no Germans, French, Belgians, Swiss, Icelandic, Hungarians, Austrians, Polish, Czech, Romanian, Italian, Spainish, ( I guess Europe as whole)...etc? As long as they speak the English language? 

Pls look above. I never said no immigration. I just said limited for. Everyone with the exception of those closely connected with England for a historical sense.
(10-31-2017, 02:32 AM)Dill Wrote: Chinese and Japanese seem to fit in easily and don't pose many problems.

Would you consider them?

No one from Iraq, though?  Afghanistan?

3% of us Citizens born in said country. If we are at war within a county the. Go to 0.

Has zero to with skin color.

It’s just common sense that if we are at war or dropping bongs ina country we should close borders to them.
(10-30-2017, 12:43 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: We do. That's why it's called illegal.

Merp.

Someone needs to be brought up to speed.
Yes, WE call it illegal. You libs have since changed the term to undocumented immigrants.
(10-31-2017, 03:01 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 3% of us Citizens born in said country.   If we are at war within a county the. Go to 0.    

Has zero to with skin color.    

It’s just common sense that if we are at war or dropping bongs ina country we should close borders to them.

What about the people in those bombed countries who are helping the US?

Also I don't get your response to the question about China and Japan. Are you saying only 3% of Americans were born there so, what,
no or very limited immigration compared to Canada?

It does seem like there is an ethnic criterion at play here--Anglo Saxon countries are preferred.
(10-31-2017, 03:52 AM)Dill Wrote: What about the people in those bombed countries who are helping the US?

Also I don't get your response to the question about China and Japan. Are you saying only 3% of Americans were born there so, what,
no or very limited immigration compared to Canada?

It does seem like there is an ethnic criterion at play here--Anglo Saxon countries are preferred.

I want something similar to the 1924 immigration policy. With a point system to ensure we get the best of those countries
(10-31-2017, 03:46 AM)Vlad Wrote: Someone needs to be brought up to speed.
Yes, WE call it illegal. You libs have since changed the term to undocumented immigrants.

You say 'you' implying I had something to do with this PC bullshit.

Did you know you can be against hate speech and for civil liberties while also condemning over the top political correctness? 

Might wanna chill out with that 'you' shit before I start pointing out how 'you conservatives' are constantly get caught raping kids and ignoring your party's entire platforms the second they're an inconvenience. 
(10-31-2017, 02:59 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Pls look above.  I never said no immigration.    I just said limited for. Everyone with the exception of those closely connected with England for a historical sense.

I don't understand this obsession with England when we literally fought a war to break away from them.  And they're so many different nationalities that represent the good ol' USA.

Unless of course you're a white nationalist, then your obsession makes sense. 
(10-30-2017, 05:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The countries with direct ties to England.   You know.... our homeland... if we were to ever have one.

The one we went to war with to gain our independence? That homeland? Pretty sure you don't get to claim it as a homeland after you literally fight to separate from it.

Or maybe you mean our genetic homeland where the people are a bit...tanner than you'd like? Then again I don't think you can claim that after you've made slaves of them and destroyed their culture.

Maybe the cradle of civilization? Eh we're currently bombing that region so that's out.
Is Russia on this magical list of "good" countries we should accept immigrants from?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-31-2017, 12:12 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I don't understand this obsession with England when we literally fought a war to break away from them.  And they're so many different nationalities that represent the good ol' USA.

Unless of course you're a white nationalist, then your obsession makes sense. 

And Canada. They burned the White House. 

Historically, I think we'd have to go with France and Turkey as the short list of developed countries we haven't actively engaged in war with. 
(10-28-2017, 04:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I’m fine with no wall. All we need instead....

1. Pass the raise act.
2. Limit immigration from each country.
3. Employ more ice aganete to have a real deportation force to weed through anyone illegal.

We already limit immigration from every country.

If we didn't there wouldn't be any illegal immigrants.