Boyd has a dislocated finger
Zac said he was told that Boyd has a dislocated finger
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Thank god it’s not broke

He probably would’ve finished game if it was playoffs
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the update. I was wondering. I don't think I saw him on the sideline at any point after he left the game.
Reply/Quote
That has to hurt. Lots of nerves in fingers and having Joe fire bullets at 10 yards away? Ouch! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A dislocated finger?!?!

I ain't sayin' TB shoulda rubbed some dirt on that shit, but..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:44 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Thanks for the update. I was wondering. I don't think I saw him on the sideline at any point after he left the game.

Probably under the influence after that.. Fingers getting crushed is stuff of torture legend.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: A dislocated finger?!?!

My thoughts exactly. How the times have changed...
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:48 PM)grampahol Wrote: That has to hurt. Lots of nerves in fingers and having Joe fire bullets at 10 yards away? Ouch! 

They'll tape it and numb it next week. With those receiver gloves they wear these days, he doesn't need that finger.
Reply/Quote

Ever had a dislocated finger? Nothing but nerve endings in your fingers.. I've cut fingers on a table saw.. Really painful..

Reply/Quote
He shoulda relocated his finger and get back on the field. Let's go!!! Let's go!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Gonna need Hurst to make a quick recovery
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:54 PM)Interceptor Wrote: He shoulda relocated his finger and get back on the field. Let's go!!! Let's go!!!

not all dislocations are easily placed back in joint.  And being able to catch a ball with the swelling depends on which finger and which joint dislocated

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Swelling could have been an issue. I have dislocated a finger and my hand swelled up so badly I couldn't close my fingers. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:53 PM)grampahol Wrote: Ever had a dislocated finger? Nothing but nerve endings in your fingers.. I've cut fingers on a table saw.. Really painful..

Nope, but I had a really bad hang nail once...
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Hope he has a fast recovery. The Bengals need him for the stretch run.
Reply/Quote
Him and me both. I think I dislocated mine shooting flagrant birds at the Rapist all day long.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:58 PM)pally Wrote: not all dislocations are easily placed back in joint.  And being able to catch a ball with the swelling depends on which finger and which joint dislocated

Exactly..I've banged up fingers that became absolutely useless for a month before..Hit one dead on the nail and the entire hand was done for a week..If the finger joint went backwards even more painful.. 

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, but I had a really bad hang nail once...

Stop by my shop.. I'll introduce you to endless tears.. lol

Reply/Quote
I’m confident he’ll play next week.Would also be nice if we get Higgins back.
Reply/Quote
Tyler Boyd dislocated his finger by continuously extending it toward his detractors who criticized him for dropping that pass last week.
Reply/Quote