Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breakdown: Why the Offense is Struggling
(10-07-2023, 07:32 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: UCLA

University of Columbus ‘Longside the Airport

I’ve already taught you the difference between anatomy and physiology. Keep f’n around and you might accidentally learn something else despite your best efforts to the contrary.

If there was a question in that quote of mine (there wasn’t), it was rhetorical and didn’t require clarification of your degrees. 

Besides I went to a Yale……

See how easy that is on an internet message board. I wouldn’t recommend you calling Yale to verify JJ22’s degree and I won’t call UCLA and ask if they had a student named…… I’ll have to spell it for them. Oncemoreuntothejimbreech.

“No that’s it. No last name”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2023, 09:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: If there was a question in that quote of mine (there wasn’t), it was rhetorical and didn’t require clarification of your degrees. 

See how easy that is on an internet message board. I wouldn’t recommend you calling Yale to verify JJ22’s degree and I won’t call UCLA and ask if they had a student named…… I’ll have to spell it for them. Oncemoreuntothejimnreech. 

Which one? The cleaners? 
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2023, 09:50 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Which one? The cleaners? 

The lock company.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: popcorn-focus-jon-stewart-5cysdud4gs47ba0h.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2023, 09:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: If there was a question in that quote of mine (there wasn’t), it was rhetorical and didn’t require clarification of your degrees. 

See how easy that is on an internet message board. I wouldn’t recommend you calling Yale to verify JJ22’s degree and I won’t call UCLA and ask if they had a student named…… I’ll have to spell it for them. Oncemoreuntothejimbreech.

University of California, Los Angeles is a real university.

University of Columbus ‘Longside the Airport is a joke. Didn’t see through that, Sherlock.
Reply/Quote