Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos @ Bengals predictions
35-27  Broncos.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 03:00 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 35-27  Broncos.

Way way way way way way way to high of a score

17-16 bengals.  Broncos O gets 3 field goals and their D gets a TD.

Bengals get a D/ST td along with a field goal and O td

Another nail biter down to the wire
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
24-13 Bengals

Dre Kirkpatrick continues to play like the 30th best corner in the NFL, and seals rhe game with a late pick 6.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
6-3 Bengals. Neither offense will do squat, and Nuge hits a game-winner with under a minute left in the game
Reply/Quote
Good guys win 21 - 17. Dalton throws a late tackle eligible TD to Jake Fisher to ice it.

Monday morning headline reads: "Dalton takes yet another beating but still bests Bronco's"

Sub-story reads: Paul Alexander to headline at the Aronoff as Liberace.
Reply/Quote
17-0 Bengals
Jeremy Hill breaks a 100 yards and two TDs. Bengals D gives Nothing up.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
28-10 Broncos

Dalton can't get anything going behind a joke of an offensive line.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Broncos 14-3.

Our OL continues to get punked and with no run game the inevitable result of this trend - a shutout - occurs.
Reply/Quote
I think we're being a little too dramatic here. The Broncos aren't going to win every game with such lousy QB and this game is in Cincy.

Bengals 24
Yoncos 16
Reply/Quote
Home Crowd is into it.. Bengals rock the jungle for a 24-14 win...
Reply/Quote
Low scoring. 13-10 good guys.
Reply/Quote
Assuming they find a way to limit Von Miller, then Bengals 24-20. If the offensive line continues to play like the past two weeks, it could b ugly.
Reply/Quote
Broncos D stifles the Bengals running game and the O line takes another beating. The Broncos get an ok performance of their offense. The Bengals lose this one 24-10. The Broncos do a 3 and out against the Bengals to seal the deal.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
A little early for this shit. Let us boil in the anger of yesterdays game for a day or two...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
30-20 Broncos. I think we will go 2-4 in our first six and close 8-2 in our last ten for a 10-6 season record. We are missing our best defensive player and one of our best offensive players. We have 5 new coaches and a few new players in key positions. I think we settle down around mid season and the schedule gets a bit easier.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 27-13. Broncos don't scare me. No Ware hurts their defense.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 23 - Broncos 17
Reply/Quote
24-17 Cincy. Defense scores two TDs off Siemian.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 07:02 PM)James Brooks Wrote: 30-20 Broncos. I think we will go 2-4 in our first six and close 8-2 in our last ten for a 10-6 season record. We are missing our best defensive player and one of our best offensive players. We have 5 new coaches and a few new players in key positions. I think we settle down around mid season and the schedule gets a bit easier.

Arguably 3rd best defensive player and I wouldn't even put him that high.

He definitely makes a difference and is a BIG contributor though.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 07:02 PM)James Brooks Wrote: 30-20 Broncos. I think we will go 2-4 in our first six and close 8-2 in our last ten for a 10-6 season record. We are missing our best defensive player and one of our best offensive players. We have 5 new coaches and a few new players in key positions. I think we settle down around mid season and the schedule gets a bit easier.

And miss the playoffs?

My original prediction was 9-7 missing the playoffs, if the Steelers continue to own.
Reply/Quote