Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos tried to trade Manning to HOU
(06-25-2015, 09:22 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/24/broncos-wanted-to-keep-manning-but-not-before-offering-10-million-cut/

The Broncos asked "The best QB of the past 3 years" to take a $10m salary cut.  Yeah, I'm sure you would ask that of the BEST QB in the league.   Rolleyes

Nobody wants this duck throwing turd and his team killing contract.  The Broncos are stuck, but at least Papa Manning took a $4m pay cut.  Won't help this pathetic franchise go anywhere, but at least noodle arm can put up more stats for jobbers like Batman to post on message boards and proclaim him some kind of infallible football Jesus.

[Image: RNB%20Troll.gif]
Reply/Quote
Batman, posting gifs and jpegs doesn't further your idiotic argument that Peyton is still one of the best. It makes you look weak and out of ammo.

Noodle arm has to be furious that all of this info keeps leaking out from the Broncos. It should be lulz to watch Papa Manning toss duck after duck before finally getting benched for Brock Osweiller. What a way to close out a HOF career. ha hahaaha hahahah hahah aha
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 09:33 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Batman, posting gifs and jpegs doesn't further your idiotic argument that Peyton is still one of the best.  It makes you look weak and out of ammo.

Noodle arm has to be furious that all of this info keeps leaking out from the Broncos.  It should be lulz to watch Papa Manning toss duck after duck before finally getting benched for Brock Osweiller.  What a way to close out a HOF career.  ha hahaaha hahahah hahah aha

[Image: 13276396029.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 09:33 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Batman, posting gifs and jpegs doesn't further your idiotic argument that Peyton is still one of the best.  It makes you look weak and out of ammo.

Noodle arm has to be furious that all of this info keeps leaking out from the Broncos.  It should be lulz to watch Papa Manning toss duck after duck before finally getting benched for Brock Osweiller.  What a way to close out a HOF career.  ha hahaaha hahahah hahah aha

Your mom saved enough room for my fist.
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton > Peyton Manning
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 09:41 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: I imagine you were one of the last kids in your class to accept Santa wasn't real.  In time you will join team Papa Manning sucks, but for now you are delusional and continue to have faith in the noodle armed goober out in DEN robbing a franchise of their future.

Andy Dalton > Peyton Manning

68.6 completion percentage, 4,659 yards, 37 TD, 11 INT, 105.8 rating
68.3 completion percentage, 5,477 yards, 55 TD, 10 INT, 115.1 rating
66.2 completion percentage, 4,727 yards, 39 TD, 15 INT, 101.5 rating

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 09:43 AM)djs7685 Wrote: 68.6 completion percentage, 4,659 yards, 37 TD, 11 INT, 105.8 rating

Your stats don't mean shit.  Bonds is the homerun king, but nobody would consider him the homerun king.

The eyes don't lie, boy.  Maybe you need some glasses?  That duck throwing goober out in DEN is finished and his team knows it.  That's why they have been asking him to take $10m less and trying to trade him away.

It's called 'buyers remorse'.  Present day Manning sucks.  Manning before that horrific injury was an elite QB...I'll grant that.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 09:56 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Your stats don't mean shit.  Bonds is the homerun king, but nobody would consider him the homerun king.

The eyes don't lie, boy.  Maybe you need some glasses?  That duck throwing goober out in DEN is finished and his team knows it.  That's why they have been asking him to take $10m less and trying to trade him away.

It's called 'buyers remorse'.  Present day Manning sucks.  Manning before that horrific injury was an elite QB...I'll grant that.

Please present the data of a better QB over the last 3 years (post horrific injury). Oh, you can't? Well, my eyes don't lie, and they say that you're a total waste of oxygen.

Your mom says what's uuuuuuuup.

kthxbai
Reply/Quote

Look at this guy falling away and putting all of his noodle arm into that pass...

He has nothing left in the tank.  Brett Favre at least would have dislocated a finger at that range.  I would rather have present day Joe Montana than present day Manning.  At least I haven't watched Montana sail a pass in 20 some years.  I wouldn't want Favre, they tried to kill him the last time he was on the field.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 10:27 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: I wouldn't want Favre, they tried to kill him the last time he was on the field.

Whoa, what's up with the emphasized "they".

You racist, bro?
Reply/Quote
[Image: thatsracist.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 09:56 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Your stats don't mean shit.  Bonds is the homerun king, but nobody would consider him the homerun king.

I'll bite.

1. No one considers Bonds the home run king because he used steroids. Is Peyton using steroids? (Insert noodle arm joke here)
2. The Broncos probably needed to clear up money from all the signings they've made recently.
3. Manning's arm is just about shot. I'll give you that. He still has an elite brain though. He's an OC on the field. That's why he's able to put up outstanding numbers despite the arm troubles.
(06-25-2015, 10:27 AM)Ben Richards Wrote:

Look at this guy falling away and putting all of his noodle arm into that pass...

He has nothing left in the tank.  Brett Favre at least would have dislocated a finger at that range.  I would rather have present day Joe Montana than present day Manning.  At least I haven't watched Montana sail a pass in 20 some years.  I wouldn't want Favre, they tried to kill him the last time he was on the field.

This post is loaded with troll. First off, Manning didn't set his feet here. So it was more of a mechanics/decision making issue than an arm issue in this particular case. 

What do Montana and Favre have to do with...anything? Are you just throwing random shots?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 01:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 3. Manning's arm is just about shot. I'll give you that. 

What do Montana and Favre have to do with...anything? Are you just throwing random shots?

Montana and Favre at their respective ages today have more arm strength than noodle arm.  Sorry you couldn't follow along.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 02:37 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Montana and Favre at their respective ages today have more arm strength than noodle arm.  Sorry you couldn't follow along.

Apologies, I often have trouble following along with flawed logic.

Favre always had a canon arm and Montana's arm wasn't any stronger than Peyton's. I was actually a Chiefs fan in '94, so I watched Montana every week.

He almost never took a deep shot at that point. Old age and the elbow injury had sapped what little arm strength he had.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 03:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Favre always had a canon arm and Montana's arm wasn't any stronger than Peyton's. I was actually a Chiefs fan in '94, so I watched Montana every week.

Cool story.  How many favorite teams do you have today?
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 10:48 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Ok, whatever Booger Tooth.  Keep humping my leg like a little *****.  Fitting for you.

Ha....this dork called him "booger tooth". That's a badass insult, right there.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 03:12 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Cool story.  How many favorite teams do you have today?

I was 13 years old back then. My first 2 years of watching football, I followed both the Bengals and Chiefs. Mainly because the Bengals were so terrible.

Once Montana retired, I stopped following the Chiefs and I haven't followed any football team other than the Bengals. Any other questions?
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 03:33 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Ha....this dork called him "booger tooth". That's a badass insult, right there.

Yeah, that one really stung.  lmao
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Kubiak is in Denver now? so it's a possibility since it was Kubiak that didn't want Peyton in Houston in the first place.

Kubiak will suffer a stroke after Peyton's first and second and third audibles on the first play of the first game, and he doesn't want Peyton to make adjustments to his Offense and get the credit for them.
Reply/Quote