Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos vs. Chargers GameDay (Important because we could get a bye here)
(01-03-2016, 09:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Broncos TD. Here come the Steelers and 1 and done. Who would have thunk it? We start 8-0 and Chiefs start 1-5. Final records are only 1 game apart, lol.

Can you get anymore negative?

Geez man get some light in your life
Reply/Quote
I think we'll be 24th since we'll have the best record of the first round losers.
Reply/Quote
All the playoff teams are good, what difference does it make who we play?
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Can you get anymore negative?  

Geez man get some light in your life

When you get rod of that banner sig, I will.

You've got a backup QB that lost to the Steelers once already, what do you expect?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Man, everything went wrong for Cincy today...
Jets losing, Stoolers win, now Denver winning...
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:31 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Ryan Mallett had no chance either right?

The difference between Ryan Mallet and AJM against the Steelers, you can tell me, I don't have time to look up the W/L record although it's clear. Thanks bro!
Reply/Quote
We made this bed by choking massively on Monday night against these same Broncos.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So if you're the coach of San Diego. Say you score a TD. Go for 2, or play for OT?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: When you get rod of that banner sig, I will.

You've got a backup QB that lost to the Steelers once already, what do you expect?

Hope is free. We will have plenty of time for negativity after. 

For the moment, the division champs are playing home in playoffs and we beat the Ravens who beat the Steelers. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:35 PM)Joelist Wrote: We made this bed by choking massively on Monday night against these same Broncos.

Agreed, it's funny. Too bad Dalton wasn't healthy, otherwise we could have seen what this team really could do instead of being crutched and done. A win will be by luck and "hope".
Reply/Quote
Chargers are floundering on offense.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: When you get rod of that banner sig, I will.

Does it make you feel better to just give up? You probably think you sound insightful by giving critical reaction but actually you just sound like a mentally weak person who gives up at the drop of a hat.

We didn't have Illoka, Eifert last time around. And AJM had zero practice.
Reply/Quote
Broncos halftime adjustments:

[Image: steroids.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Need some rivers magic
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Does it make you feel better to just give up?   You probably think you sound insightful by giving critical reaction but actually you just sound like a mentally weak person who gives up at the drop of a hat.    

We didn't have Illoka, Eifert last time around.  And AJM had zero practice.

Mentally weak, LOL! I didn't "give up". I'm a realist. It helps to get through life like that. You can hang your hat on "hope" and "luck". I'm built on hard work. Losers make excuses. AJM will be the Bengals excuse.

I don't talk to Republicans by the way, so you can stop responding now - they usually have nothing "insightful" to provide on any topic. Thanks!
Reply/Quote
Denver offense with Peyton looks unstoppable right now chargers are too beat up
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Mentally weak, LOL! I didn't "give up". I'm a realist. It helps to get through life like that. You can hang your hat on "hope" and "luck". I'm built on hard work. Losers make excuses. AJM will be the Bengals excuse.

every quitter claims they are a "realist"
Reply/Quote
And there is a clothesline by Denver - uncalled as usual...
Reply/Quote
FK
Reply/Quote
Game, bring it on Pitt
Reply/Quote