Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Browning's girlfriend goes viral
Stephanie Niles, Jake's girlfriend, and her bodysuit have apparently gone viral after Sunday's game.

be nice!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I had "ewww" going through my head the first time I saw this. Same reaction the 50th time.

She's probably just prepping her Only Fans.
Reply/Quote
Browning is ballin on and off the field. Oh to be in my 20s again... time flies.
Reply/Quote
Might as well put this thread into the Jake thread, as there are a lot of links in that one to the viral phenomena of Jake's girlfriend, unless someone wants to move those links here.

I didn't like the bodysuit myself, but there are some spectacular photos of her in some of those links.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 09:28 AM)pally Wrote: Stephanie Niles, Jake's girlfriend, and her bodysuit have apparently gone viral after Sunday's game.  

be nice!

Can we arrange a mud wrestling match between the Backup QBs wifes(girls)....  for Charity of course.
Reply/Quote
Some of those comments about her. Shows the mentality of most of the public about how she and women are ruining football. Steph Niles is an attractive young lady, she can wear whatever she wants as far as I'm concerned so good for Jake and Steph. I'd sure as hell rather see her than that other female in KC or other drunks with faces painted in the stands that cameramen seem to be obsessed with.
Reply/Quote
When I saw her, I figured she'd go viral. The bodysuit is really cool and definitely attracts attention.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 10:21 AM)Nepa Wrote: Might as well put this thread into the Jake thread, as there are a lot of links in that one to the viral phenomena of Jake's girlfriend, unless someone wants to move those links here.

I didn't like the bodysuit myself, but there are some spectacular photos of her in some of those links.

Lost in all of this is AJ MCarrons lady , if I recall: Katherine Webb? remember all the hype with her ? I think she was a miss america winner or runner up.

Reply/Quote
Olivia, Stephanie and her sister, and Katherine all in the same box? I'd definitely spend time watching a game from there.
BTW, who's playing?
Reply/Quote
She’s a very attractive girl and I appreciate her being excited to see her BF play. However, I don’t know why some of these young ladies feel the need to show as much of themselves as they do on their social media. Maybe I’m old school but her body suit just looks like a “look at me” thing/cry for attention.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 12:22 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: She’s a very attractive girl and I appreciate her being excited to see her BF play. However, I don’t know why some of these young ladies feel the need to show as much of themselves as they do on their social media. Maybe I’m old school but her body suit just looks like a “look at me” thing/cry for attention.

I’m from the same school man.

Save those outfits for your man at home.
Reply/Quote
Not going to lie, but I want that hat.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 10:21 AM)Nepa Wrote: Might as well put this thread into the Jake thread, as there are a lot of links in that one to the viral phenomena of Jake's girlfriend, unless someone wants to move those links here.

Okay, I'm going to post the link that Harley Dog added to the Jake thread. 

https://www.outkick.com/jake-browning-girlfriend-stephanie-niles-steals-the-show-during-the-bengals-season-finale/?fbclid=IwAR3fwfLONgp2ZcvaeWQMedeRW-Lnr_kKmC_AUj0XsZysZga8mp_XTqA7qbo
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 12:44 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Not going to lie, but I want that hat.

Her box was directly behind me, and I was checking her out and my wife asked me to "Turn around and stop it," and I said, "I'm just digging her furry orange hat!"
Don't mock kids who believe in Santa, while adults still believe in Fox News.  

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 01:04 PM)Nepa Wrote: Okay, I'm going to post the link that Harley Dog added to the Jake thread. 

https://www.outkick.com/jake-browning-girlfriend-stephanie-niles-steals-the-show-during-the-bengals-season-finale/?fbclid=IwAR3fwfLONgp2ZcvaeWQMedeRW-Lnr_kKmC_AUj0XsZysZga8mp_XTqA7qbo

I mean if the team wanted a clip showing just how much fun of an experience attending a Bengals game can be, they might want to include that clip in their digital marketing campaigns..  Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 09:28 AM)pally Wrote: Stephanie Niles, Jake's girlfriend, and her bodysuit have apparently gone viral after Sunday's game.  

be nice!

Shwing!! If the Chiefs can do it, so can we.....  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 01:06 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Her box was directly behind me, and I was checking her out and my wife asked me to "Turn around and stop it," and I said, "I'm just digging her furry orange hat!"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
"ewww". Interesting first thought.

She isn't showing any skin so I can only imagine the first thought if she had the audacity to treat us to a little shoulder!

If you got it, flaunt it. I've seen worse squeezed into a body suit.

Women ain't getting these star QB's with their Sunday School fits.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 09:41 AM)IcoHolic Wrote: I had "ewww" going through my head the first time I saw this. Same reaction the 50th time.

She's probably just prepping her Only Fans.

I hope.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 12:22 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: She’s a very attractive girl and I appreciate her being excited to see her BF play.  However, I don’t know why some of these young ladies feel the need to show as much of themselves as they do on their social media. Maybe I’m old school but her body suit just looks like a “look at me” thing/cry for attention.

She's 100% covered. Sure, the suit is tight and form fitting. She's young. Should I dig up some photos of stuff girls her age wore in the 60s' 70s and 80s? 
Reply/Quote