Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns@Bengals Predictions
This was my original prediction:

I figure the Browns are due for a win. Unfortunately, Hue plays his old team this week and will know what to expect. I'm calling it an ugly game with the Browns winning it late in the 4th quarter. Browns 17 Bengals 13 in a low scoring affair.

This is my updated prediction:

Bengals win this one handily. Cleveland continues to flop in the 4th quarter. Bengals 28 Browns 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31-13, bengals will be angry and desperate to claw their way back to .500

And before all the bi-polar whiners jump in and call me a homer I predicted we'd lose to the pats 34-13 and the td would be in garbage time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
28-3 Bengals
Reply/Quote
24-16 Browns.

Hue Jackson will design some fancy bs play using terrell pryor as qb to throw the game winning td, winning the game.

No seriously though, i know at least these things are going to FOR SURE happen.

-Adam Jones gets burnt
-Ogbehi will whiff at least 8 times
-Wont have our full ammount of timeouts when needed (3)
-We will get NO pressure on the Qb
-Terrible half time adjustments
And
-We will use the wrong RB on every play

Seriously though, the ONLY players are the Bengals defense that look decent are Burfict and Dunlap.
Everyone else looks more worthless everyday.

Andy Dalton is the only player on offense that looks like they care.

It doesn't faze anyome else, including Marvin lewis
Reply/Quote
Bengals 17
Browns 14
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 20. Browns 10

24 - 10 if Tyler Eifert somehow plays.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Browns get their first win on us. We suck donkey balls.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Looking in my crystal ball, I see a victory by the Bengals resulting in the homers on this board reclaiming that the Bengals are a Super Bowl team and everyone else gave up on them too soon should eat crow.
Reply/Quote
24-21 Bengals. everyone on the board will be depressed because the game will be close.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34
Browns 13.
Bengals expose a defense where 7 of the 11 starters are under the age of 26.
and cincy rarely loses to the Browns at home
Reply/Quote
37-9 Bengals.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
17-10 Bengals
Reply/Quote
17-0 Bengals.  17 is our magic number.....just hope the defense can pitch a shutout.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 07:53 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I figure the Browns are due for a win. Unfortunately, Hue plays his old team this week and will know what to expect. I'm calling it an ugly game with the Browns winning it late in the 4th quarter. Browns 17 Bengals 13 in a low scoring affair.

Lol, Browns winning a game late in 4th? 
Reply/Quote
Browns- 97

Bengals- 5
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
We set a season high point total!

24-13 Bengals win.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
We finally get our 3rd win. We need to take advantage of Roethlisberger being out (and Steelers most likely losing to the Pats), and the real Ravens showing up lately. We can still challenge for this division. Crazy as that sounds.

Reply/Quote
Browns have played more competitive football then us. Even in losses down to 3rd string Qb's they have been in the games til the very end. 24-19 Browns. We'll give Kessler a career game, as we all know is all but certain against a rookie qb. Hue will have them motivated to play his old flailing team.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Bengals best the stains then beat Washington to level out at 4-4. they use the bye week to fix their problems and go on a tear, finishing 10-6.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 09:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We finally get our 3rd win. We need to take advantage of Roethlisberger being out (and Steelers most likely losing to the Pats), and the real Ravens showing up lately. We can still challenge for this division. Crazy as that sounds.

Let's win the weak division, so we can show up in the playoffs and lose..  Now, that's BENGALS Football!!
Reply/Quote