• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns @ Bengals predictions
34-27 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Just win please, but stay healthy.
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 42
Browns - 27

Revenge game, the players seemed crazy fired up for Cleveland when Zac mentioned that is who we play next in his KC
game ball speech. Burrow has never beat these bastids, the Stains have the scum bag who should bring bad karma to
them as every game we have lost to the Stains it seems just things go wrong for us and right for them.

Our trenches have really improved on both sides of the ball since we played them last. I could go on with the reasons
why we split with these buggers.
Reply/Quote
I don't really have a prediction other than that on paper, the Bengals should stomp them into the dirt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31 x 20 Browns. Chubb will score twice. Burrow gets sacked three times.
Reply/Quote
It's time

We get the monkey off our back in a big way, 3 scores
Reply/Quote
From last game:

Browns improve with Ward, Watson (?), Teller, Njoku (maybe)

Bengals improve with Chase, Reader, Morgan, Tupou

Reply/Quote
The NFL is all about matchups, and the Browns matchup great against the Bengals.

That said, it's time. IT'S TIME FOR CINCY TO DEFEAT THE BROWNS!! Enough of this already Cincy, put them down.

1. Stop the run (make them pay for trying to rush 44 times).
2. Protect the Passer (I'm looking for you Jonah to hold up this time against Garrett and the rest).

The Bengals need this division game badly. I think they're gonna do it.

Bengals 27
Browns 24
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34 browns 17 burrow goes 28-38 with 280yds and 3td all to Higgens
Reply/Quote
Bengals come away with the W. 23 to 14
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Please don't say revenge game. Bengals just stomped on back to back revenge games.

I think Cleveland lost a LB Sunday.

If Watson looks like he did Sunday, then the Bengals should quit if they lose. Cleveland scored 6 offensive points, three of which came when they got the ball in FG range. If Watson has shaken most of the rust off then I don't know. On paper it's not that close, but that doesn't seem to matter.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bengals jump out to an early lead forcing the Browns to rely on Watson's rusty arm instead of their awesome run game which just causes our lead to grow. Burrow finally beats the Browns and does so handily. Bengals 31 Browns 13
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 03:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Please don't say revenge game.  Bengals just stomped on back to back revenge games.

If Watson looks like he did Sunday, then the Bengals should quit if they lose.  Cleveland scored 6 offensive points, three of which came when they got the ball in FG range.  If Watson has shaken most of the rust off then I don't know.  On paper it's not that close, but that doesn't seem to matter.

Correct Takitaki is out for the season with an ACL.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 03:29 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Correct Takitaki is out for the season with an ACL.

Cleveland only won because the Texan offense is spectacularly incompetent. And yes had Brissett been the QB they would have piled it on too. 
Reply/Quote
How bout Burrow goes Palmer on em & throws 6tds, but actually wins big. (I'm knocking on wood right now)
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 03:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: Cleveland only won because the Texan offense is spectacularly incompetent. And yes had Brissett been the QB they would have piled it on too. 

I dont disagree, 3 TDs by the defense and special teams.  

Reply/Quote
Bengals are playing much more physical football now,as opposed to that first match up that they had with the Browns.I thought the Physicality they played with against the Titans and Chiefs,was the best I’ve seen them play with this year.OL is playing much better as opposed to the last game against the Browns.

Bengals need a fast start in this game on both sides of the ball.Bengals win 27-20.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 03:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Please don't say revenge game.  Bengals just stomped on back to back revenge games.

If Watson looks like he did Sunday, then the Bengals should quit if they lose.  Cleveland scored 6 offensive points, three of which came when they got the ball in FG range.  If Watson has shaken most of the rust off then I don't know.  On paper it's not that close, but that doesn't seem to matter.

I am fine with saying that, it is time to beat the shit out of these guys who have had our number...
Reply/Quote
Going for two in a row...

24 - 16 Bengals
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 03:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: Cleveland only won because the Texan offense is spectacularly incompetent. And yes had Brissett been the QB they would have piled it on too. 

I've never seen a QB that bad.  How the hell does someone get benched for him?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote