Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns @ Bengals predictions
4th times the charm.

Reply/Quote
Bengals win 34-17
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 07:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn rights. You feel better about me calling it a revenge game now Michaelsean? Mellow

Yeah I’ll take revenge game over trap game and day.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 08:00 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Bengals win 34-17

This is what I'm thinking.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
If Bengals get Mixon or Perine the ball like last 4 wins, Bengals might win.

If Bengals pass every play as in the last loss by Bengals, that loss to Cleveland, then Bengals will surely lose.

Mixon and Perine have been why Bengals have won 4 in a row. They keep the defense honest and defenses can't just blanket Bengal receivers and bull rush Burrow. A sure way to lose this game would be to pass every play of the game as Taylor tried to do against Cleveland the last time. Bengals are winning with Mixon and Perine, so as Paul Brown would say, Use Them.

I like Burrow, heck I use his picture on here, but this team is not a one trick pony. There is much more to this team than Burrow. Give the ball some to Mixon and Perine against Cleveland, that is how Bengals have won 4 games in a row since that awful loss in Cleveland.

I must add the O Line as TV Announcers mentioned in that Cleveland loss. It would be impossible for an O Line to pass block all game long. Let the big guys fire off and pancake some people on run blocking. Instead of dancing backwards getting hit as they pass block all game, let them fire out and do some hitting on run blocks. The Bengals have let the O Line do much more run blocking in the 4 straight wins. I really don't think there is a team in the NFL that has an O Line that could pass block every single play all game long. You have to let the big guys fire out and pancake some run blocks. Let them lay some hits on the Defense.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 09:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah I’ll take revenge game over trap game any day.

Rock on.  Smirk

(12-10-2022, 04:43 PM)kevin Wrote: If Bengals get Mixon or Perine the ball like last 4 wins, Bengals might win.

If Bengals pass every play as in the last loss by Bengals, that loss to Cleveland, then Bengals will surely lose.

Mixon and Perine have been why Bengals have won 4 in a row.  They keep the defense honest and defenses can't just blanket Bengal receivers and bull rush Burrow.  A sure way to lose this game would be to pass every play of the game as Taylor tried to do against Cleveland the last time.  Bengals are winning with Mixon and Perine, so as Paul Brown would say, Use Them.

I like Burrow, heck I use his picture on here, but this team is not a one trick pony.  There is much more to this team than Burrow.  Give the ball some to Mixon and Perine against Cleveland, that is how Bengals have won 4 games in a row since that awful loss in Cleveland.

I must add the O Line as TV Announcers mentioned in that Cleveland loss.  It would be impossible for an O Line to pass block all game long.  Let the big guys fire off and pancake some people on run blocking.  Instead of dancing backwards getting hit as they pass block all game,  let them fire out and do some hitting on run blocks.  The Bengals have let the O Line do much more run blocking in the 4 straight wins.  I really don't think there is a team in the NFL that has an O Line that could pass block every single play all game long.  You have to let the big guys fire out and pancake some run blocks. Let them lay some hits on the Defense.

Agree, need to run the ball to win this game. The OL is now run blocking very well and if we keep this up we will win tomorrow.

If you pass the ball too much, bad things are much more likely to happen, doesn't matter who your QB is.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 11:39 AM)Housh Wrote: I like to make my predictions assuming the worst case scenario has happened

So to me, the worst case scenario is Myles Garrett goes off again AND Watson knocks off the rust.

So assuming those things happen, i feel like this team is still poised enough to win, but it’s not gonna be a blowout. I could see this being 24-16. Points will come but it’s gonna be hard AFCN type scoring.

Watson knocked off the rust
Myles was great but didn’t control the game. The line handled him well

I was actually pretty close. Missed our score by 1

Gave Browns 6 points too much. That they easily could’ve had if Stefanski wasn’t an idiot on 4th down
-Housh
Reply/Quote