Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns @ Bengals predictions
(11-02-2015, 03:37 PM)BernLock Wrote: No Haden No Whitner McCown is seriously beat up. Even if prime time andy shows I still think bengals will win

Haden might have been playing hurt because he was getting burned by Michael Floyd and then when he went out the burning stopped.  Just saying.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Both teams are playing on a short week, game is in Cincinnati. It is The Battle For Ohio and many Browns fans in the stands...I'm hoping for a Bengals win and to go 8-0......The Browns QB is not all that bad, but I notice they are getting no rushing yards, as in none. This would be a good game for our D to continue that and hold the Browns to 20 or 30 yards rushing for the game as Cardinals did Sunday. Do THAT, and we should go to 8-0 easy.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Browns 13
Bengals 27
Reply/Quote
31-13 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34
Browns 17
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Bengals extend winning streak to 8-0 by defeating the stains 31-20

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Bengals @ Home 42 points Browns with no clue who will even be left on the team or playing 12 points (4 field goals)
Reply/Quote
We've lost 3 of the last 5 against the Browns. No matter the record. The games against them aren't a given. With that I think we have a shot tho. If our primetime issues don't surface.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
31-13 Bengals

I know, I know... I'm being a little generous with how much the Browns will score. They might get the last 10 points when we send out our 2nd stringers
Reply/Quote
we'll be with a few of our main guys.. I doubt we see Rey or Andre this week (rather have Rey rest anyways, give him a full two weeks off of game level intensity).

Browns are missing more guys than us though..we still have been blessed with good health this season...so far.  We may see Johnny Football leading the way again.

Andy says that they don't look at last season's TNF as motivation. But if you look at when we played in Cleveland late last season. Definitely used TNF as motivation...hope we do it again.  They need to show out against a weaker opponent on national TV!

Bengals - 34
Browns - 17
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24-13
Reply/Quote
Bengals 28 (on 2 TD and 7 Safeties)

Stains 0
Reply/Quote
17-6 Cincinnati
Reply/Quote
Breaking news, Manziel will start according to reports...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 03:56 PM)jj22 Wrote: Breaking news, Manziel will start according to reports...

Johnny Fartball will fumble as soon as our D-line shoots him a dirty look.
Reply/Quote
30-13 Bengals win, Hill has 100+ yards rushing
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
The Browns always give us fits in this game.  I see no reason why it changes this year. Also,the Browns have won the first meeting of the year between both teams 9 times since 2000.  Add in our historically terrible performances on National Primetime games and we have what you would call a "Let Down Game". 

Browns-  23
Bengals- 17
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 03:56 PM)jj22 Wrote: Breaking news, Manziel will start according to reports...

The other QB Sunday wasn't the problem.....They have no running game.....The QB was the leading Browns rusher with 5 or 6 yards.....Stuff their run and tee off on their QB's. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I'm not feeling as nervous about this game as I was against the Steelers. I'm hoping we beat the crap out of them, but it's usually games like this where the upset happens.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
I wish we would do what Seattle did to the Niners their super bowl year. Lay a 50 burger on em.

However, I can't see our team ever laying a 50 burger on anyone, they are capable, but just wont.

Could be:

Bengals 52
Browns 10

More likely will be:

Bengals 27
Browns 13
Reply/Quote