Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns @ Bengals predictions
(11-04-2015, 03:54 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The Seahawks didn't lay a "50 burger" on the 49ers and it wasn't during their Super Bowl season.

Oh sorry,

58-0 over Arizona
50-17 over Buffalo
and 42 (not quite 50) - 13 over SF.

and ya I guess it wasn't their super bowl year.

I stand corrected  :snark:  But kinda happy I'm not up on my Seahawk lore.

I think you get the general idea.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:47 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Not even "play harder", the Browns don't have half the talent that either of those teams do.  

That too.  But seemingly, there is a chance the Bengals lay down or the Browns muster a super human effort, which is what scares some people about this game.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:52 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Oh sorry,

58-0 over Arizona
50-17 over Buffalo
and 42 (not quite 50) - 13 over SF.

and ya I guess it wasn't their super bowl year.

I stand corrected  :snark:  But kinda happy I'm not up on my Seahawk lore.

I think you get the general idea.

I live in the area, I'm surrounded by Seahawk lore.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I believe this team will continue to put the past in the past with this game.

Bengals - 34

Browns - 16
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Win : 32 -9.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Madden says:
30-10 Bengals
Dalton is 22/30 for 266 1 TD 1 INT; Hill has 27 rushes for 116 yards and 1 TD; Jones has 4 cacthes for 57 yards and a TD; Defense has 3 picks including a pick-6.

Reality says:
23-10 Bengals
Cleveland gets a ST touchdown
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 10:12 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Madden says:
30-10 Bengals
Dalton is 22/30 for 266 1 TD 1 INT; Hill has 27 rushes for 116 yards and 1 TD; Jones has 4 cacthes for 57 yards and a TD; Defense has 3 picks including a pick-6.

Reality says:
23-10 Bengals
Cleveland gets a ST touchdown

Because the Browns have so many starters out and because it's the Browns, I'm starting every Bengal I have on my three fantasy teams.  
Reply/Quote
34-10

It's on to the Texas to try and chase 9-0. This run is history in the making for our franchise
Reply/Quote
31 to 6 Bengals
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 23-9
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 10:23 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Because the Browns have so many starters out and because it's the Browns, I'm starting every Bengal I have on my three fantasy teams.  

Yep.  List their top ten players--at least five of them are not playing.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Sure, it's a prime-time game. Sure, it's a division game. For those reasons people will predict a close game, but I don't see it.

- the Bengals won the last meeting 30-0 (Manziel started)
- the Bengals are on a mission this year. I just don't see them folding against a vastly inferior team
- Haden has owned AJ in the past, and that was the biggest reason why the Browns pulled off a couple wins. Haden is out. So is Whitner. So are several others. Our offense should have a field day.
- This defense (with Tez back) is looking great. The Browns have struggled running the ball, which has been our only weak area defensively.

The only thing the Browns have going is that it's a Thursday game. These games are often sloppy. Guys are still recovering from Sunday and there's less time to prepare.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34

Shit Stains 14
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Cincy 44

Browns 9

I don't think this is close. And it could get ugly given the emphasis Marv and the team seem to be putting on this game.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 01:10 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Cincy 44

Browns 9

I don't think this is close.  And it could get ugly given the emphasis Marv and the team seem to be putting on this game.

Yea, right!  Just how in the world do you expect this Browns offense to put up 9 points on us?

Cincy 41
Cleve  3
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I still have my reservations after our last outing...... It'll be a nail biter but I hope I'm wrong.

Reply/Quote
No predictions, just keeping my fingers crossed for a healthy team. As upset as I was over last year's loss to the Browns, it was heaven compared to the previous year when Atkins tore his ACL on a Thursday night...
Reply/Quote
51-7

Bengals

At least that's what What if Sports says.
Reply/Quote
Must slaughter Browns.
Reply/Quote
I want to see NFL records fall. Manziel sacked 13 times, AJ green gets 6 receiving TDs, Dalton throws 8 tds, and any other record we could break.
Reply/Quote