Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns @ Bengals predictions
(11-03-2015, 06:19 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I wish we would do what Seattle did to the Niners their super bowl year. Lay a 50 burger on em.

However, I can't see our team ever laying a 50 burger on anyone, they are capable, but just wont.

Could be:

Bengals 52
Browns 10

More likely will be:

Bengals 27
Browns 13

You might want to double check the year and team for the "50 burger"
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I see a close game of 60-3. J Football oversleeps and misses the game, Davis injured on the first play of the game so Alex Mack is pressed to snap the ball to himself the rest of the game.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
37 - 20 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 06:39 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: You might want to double check the year and team for the "50 burger"

Not sure what you mean.

I was referring to whenever Seattle beat the 49ers and scored 50+ points... maybe I am confused by what you meant...
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 41

Clowns - 3
Reply/Quote
With us coming off a tough game on Sunday and having to play four days later, I will say we don't score 50. 35-7 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I could actually see the Bengals laying an egg tomorrow.
I've seen too much from the game of professional football to ever predict some sort of blowout, no matter the circumstances.
Reply/Quote
Was reading the game preview on the home page. Got to the injury report. Half their team has a concussion. Never seen so many guys on one team with concussions. What the hell are those guys bashing their heads into?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
34-13 Bengals

Browns last FG in garbage time.
Reply/Quote
Bengals Offense should explode after last weeks sad performance in Pitt against a bad run Defense in Queefland...

Bengals-34
Browns-17
Reply/Quote
Again, here is the problem for Cleveland, NO RUNNING YARDS

Against Arizona, Crowell rushed for 14 yards, Turbin rushed for 3 yards, Duke Johnson had 3 yards for only 20 yards rushing......Now the quarterback McCown scramble for 18 yards and Manziel gained 1 yards. That is 19 yards scrambling for their QB's.....39 yards total, but how awful is Clevelands running game. Was this once the city that had Motley and Jim Brown and Leroy Kelly ? 

The Browns can NOT run the football and that will not improve against the Bengals of Atkins and Company.  I do not care who starts at quarterback. With no running game, Bengals can stuff the run and be looking for the pass most of the game, and tee of on their QB's.  When you have no running game, your QB's are in for a beating.  If you have to pass all game, it is easy to defend and quarterbacks take a beating.

If Bengals can run the ball and Browns can't, yes, it could be 30 or 40 to 0 win for Bengals in Prime Time, showing off their unbeaten team in THE JUNGLE where Bengals have been tough the last few years. ...If the Browns runners only gain 20 yards, they are in for a real beating.  I'm hoping this is a game where Bengals can be way ahead at the end of 3rd quarter, and can show they can run, run and run, no passing in the 4th quarter as Super Bowl type teams can do, as Patriots and Steelers have ran it up our rear ends in their Super Bowl years.  Wear a team down and then go Woody Hayes on them late.  Hue Jackson should know the Raiders loved to pass, but with a lead would run the ball all 4th quarter in their Super Bowl years. There is nothing like running and bulldozing a team off the field, giving up no stupid interceptions or stopping the clock with incomplete passes. 

Oh, Andre Smith is OUT......Dunlap and Maualuga are questionable after being in limited practice. That is better than out or doubtful.....I hope Bengals clock the Browns and everybody is healthy for a much harder Houston game and that Texan Defense of Watt and Company. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 06:19 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I wish we would do what Seattle did to the Niners their super bowl year. Lay a 50 burger on em.

However, I can't see our team ever laying a 50 burger on anyone, they are capable, but just wont.

Could be:

Bengals 52
Browns 10

More likely will be:

Bengals 27
Browns 13

(11-04-2015, 02:57 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Not sure what you mean.

I was referring to whenever Seattle beat the 49ers and scored 50+ points... maybe I am confused by what you meant...

The Seahawks didn't lay a "50 burger" on the 49ers and it wasn't during their Super Bowl season.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Just keep running with Hill.. Their run defense is worse then last years.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 03:57 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Just keep running with Hill.. Their run defense is worse then last years.

Sounds good, big games for Hill and Gio and Burkhead .....If we can run and they can't, run them off the field. ...Light it up with Green, Jones, Eifert, Sanu, as we build the lead.....but run the ball all game long. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I'm disregarding every stat going into this game.

The second I get cocky about the Browns not having a running game, they'll go right ahead and put 100+ yards on the ground.
Can't stop the run? Watch Gio and Jeremy get stuffed at the line all day.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm disregarding every stat going into this game.

The second I get cocky about the Browns not having a running game, they'll go right ahead and putt 100+ yards on the ground.
Can't stop the run?  Watch Gio and Jeremy get stuffed at the line all day.

Maybe if the Browns let another teams players wear their uniforms. ....The only thing that could kill the Bengals is a game of turnovers.  Heck, the awful 1979 Bengals beat the Super Bowl Steelers because the Steelers made 6 or 8 turnovers and beat themselves....If Bengals don't shoot themselves in the foot all game, the 7-0 team should win at home and go to 8-0. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm disregarding every stat going into this game.

The second I get cocky about the Browns not having a running game, they'll go right ahead and putt 100+ yards on the ground.
Can't stop the run?  Watch Gio and Jeremy get stuffed at the line all day.

We've seen that in the past, to be sure.   I'm not saying we won't see it in the future.  What seems different now is a much greater ability to get it sorted out in the end, even if it's a struggle to get there.  I like the way the Bengals are playing 60 minute football.  The Browns haven't found that way yet.

Rivalry game, yes.  That means those butt munches will be up in the bit to end the unbeaten streak.  But that also means the Bengals will be just as up to make sure it doesn't happen.  The Bengals are much more educated on how to win no matter what than they were last year.

The Bengals will not lay down, so the Browns will have to outplay everything the Bengals have.  Can they do that for 60 minutes?  IMO, go back to the Bills game to see the blueprint for tomorrow night.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
To everyone predicting a close game, or even a Browns win... you do realize we are talking about the Cleveland Browns who have the two best members of their secondary out, their two best receivers out, and their starting quarterback out, right? Add in the fact that the Bengals are unbeaten at 7-0.

Last year? The Bengals were nowhere near they team they are today, they were riddled with injuries, and Dalton was not playing anything close to how he has this year.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:39 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: To everyone predicting a close game, or even a Browns win... you do realize we are talking about the Cleveland Browns who have the two best members of their secondary out, their two best receivers out, and their starting quarterback out, right?  Add in the fact that the Bengals are unbeaten at 7-0.

Last year?  The Bengals were nowhere near they team they are today, they were riddled with injuries, and Dalton was not playing anything close to how he has this year.

Will the Browns play harder than the Steelers or the Seahawks did?  That's the question I keep landing on.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:43 PM)McC Wrote: Will the Browns play harder than the Steelers or the Seahawks did?  That's the question I keep landing on.

Not even "play harder", the Browns don't have half the talent that either of those teams do.  
Reply/Quote