Too close to call
16.36%
9 16.36%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Game Prediction Thread
(11-03-2021, 11:22 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Baker even playing?

For Gods sake lets hope. If its a backup QB we might as well forfeit now.
Reply/Quote
I don't trust our Oline in this 1. I do think we surprise the Raiders in Vegas after the bye.
Reply/Quote
Browns: 16
Bengals 10

lol in all seriousness Bengals should win this one 31-10
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2021, 10:31 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Only if you don't think every negative play for the Bengals means they're going to lose the game.

Well after that comment the Bengals are definitely losing on Sunday Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2021, 12:51 PM)Trademark Wrote: lol in all seriousness Bengals should win this one 31-10

no seriously....

Bengals win 41 to -7.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2021, 11:27 AM)R3stangs Wrote: For Gods sake lets hope. If its a backup QB we might as well forfeit now.

Lolol

While I share your sentiment; I think Baker owns us.

Hence why I have us losing either way.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2021, 02:22 PM)Whacked Wrote: Lolol

Baker is having accuracy issues. He has one good arm. Teams have keeping him.in the pocket 
He is dangerous out of the pocket.
Alot of issues with him.not seeing OBJ downfield 
Wide open.he has 5 TD throwing on the year.
He isnt the same QB this year
Reply/Quote
OBJ has been separated from the team, sent home, according to Stefanski for the year but he could be cut before the weekend.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2021, 02:48 PM)Au165 Wrote: OBJ has been separated from the team, sent home, according to Stefanski for the year but he could be cut before the weekend.

He was getting ready to practice and was told stay home. I think the front office feels like the whole 
OBJ has become a issue and its just a cloud over
The team. 
Reply/Quote
They have to figure out the financials first because a straight up release hits the Browns cap too hard.

Also, I predicted a breakout game from OBJ this week. W-r-o-n-g.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2021, 03:11 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: They have to figure out the financials first because a straight up release hits the Browns cap too hard.

Also, I predicted a breakout game from OBJ this week. W-r-o-n-g.

They are offering him a buyout at a lower rate but he is refusing so they are in stalemate currently. Eventually I think he takes it and off sets the loss on his next team.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2021, 02:22 PM)Whacked Wrote: Lolol

Are you joking? Baker only beat us the past few seasons because the Bengals really stank. It wasn't because Baker was so great.. Hell, even Joe Flacco coulda beat us this past Sunday, but I really wish he or even Wilson had been the starter.. Oh well I wish a lot of things that never happen..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'm updating my prediction.. We win because I'm gonna stay out of my shop on Sunday. They only lose when I go out there on game days.. We win by > or < 1000 points..Remember grade school math? > more than and < less than.. Most likely < 1000
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2021, 03:41 PM)grampahol Wrote: Are you joking? Baker only beat us the past few seasons because the Bengals really stank. It wasn't because Baker was so great.. Hell, even Joe Flacco coulda beat us this past Sunday, but I really wish he or even Wilson had been the starter.. Oh well I wish a lot of things that never happen..

Are you joking? 

The Browns scored the 2nd and 4th most points against us out of all our games last year. Baker tore our defense to shreds the first game, completing like 20 passes in a row, almost 300 yards, and 5...I repeat 5...touchdowns.

He's not Drew Brees but some people are so irrational in their quest to discredit him.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2021, 02:48 PM)Au165 Wrote: OBJ has been separated from the team, sent home, according to Stefanski for the year but he could be cut before the weekend.

this probly hurts us more than helps us
Reply/Quote
If our defense does its job we have a good shot. Otherwise we don't.

Say 24-21 OT Bengals.
Reply/Quote
We should probably avoid the jokes that make fun of the name "Browns" when, yanno, the same namesake founded our entire franchise.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2021, 05:58 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: We should probably avoid the jokes that make fun of the name "Browns" when, yanno, the same namesake founded our entire franchise.

Yeah, I’ve always found that particular insult a bit weird.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2021, 04:17 PM)TheFan Wrote: Are you joking? 

The Browns scored the 2nd and 4th most points against us out of all our games last year. Baker tore our defense to shreds the first game, completing like 20 passes in a row, almost 300 yards, and 5...I repeat 5...touchdowns.

He's not Drew Brees but some people are so irrational in their quest to discredit him.

Yep, he's no Brady or Rodgers, but he's hurt us plenty.  I wonder how much of it goes back to that flag-planting nonsense in Columbus.

(11-03-2021, 04:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: this probly hurts us more than helps us

It would have been nice to see him have a nice meltdown on the sidelines Sunday.  No kicking net would be safe.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Pains me to say it but I think the Browns take it. Just been my gut feel all week.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote