Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals vs Texans
(11-12-2015, 03:50 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The Bengals won't be swept by the Steelers and they will likely win the division. All the secondary stuff, like playoffs and Super Bowls, don't matter.

(11-17-2015, 11:37 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: No video of another team's star player talking trash? No more dancing ape GIFs?

You give up easier than Green gave up that fumble last night.

Kudos!

[Image: GettyImages-136537017.0.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:07 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I can't hear you. It's hard to hear you over all this bs shooting forth from my mouth.

Rock On
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:54 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I tried being funny, but that gag is trite and old. Here's an emoji because I can't use words to properly describe how sad I am that my team lost to a team that lost to an AFC South team.

As long as you know.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 12:11 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: As long as you know.

I don't concern myself with who lost to who...that's a bengal fan type of thing.  I do however point out when people make stupid comments about the relevance of a team with a current playoff spot.  But then again stupidity is a Bengal fan type of thing.... Cool

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 12:42 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I don't concern myself with who lost to who...that's a bengal fan type of thing.  I do however point out when people make stupid comments about the relevance of a team with a current playoff spot.  But then again stupidity is a Bengal fan type of thing.... Cool

All I read was 'Steelers are irrelevant'.

I mean, I guess good job that you're doing better than a bunch of sub .500 teams. I guess that's good to hang your hat on. Gotta have something to keep the blades of your wrists this season.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 12:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: All I read was 'Steelers are irrelevant'.

I mean, I guess good job that you're doing better than a bunch of sub .500 teams. I guess that's good to hang your hat on. Gotta have something to keep the blades of your wrists this season.

LOL...I guess your right.  No point in going on if we're only going ot get a wild card playoff spot.  Though I believe we have plenty to "hang out hat on"...That last sentence though...only a Bengal fan...only a Bengal fan. 

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 07:53 AM)GMDino Wrote:   So, as I was asking.... Smirk

What were you asking? An 8-1 team had me distracted and i wasn't paying attention.

Oh hell, that's only a half truth. I wouldn't have been paying attention to you even if the former weren't true.  Hilarious

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote