Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bruce Jenner to Caitlyn Jenner
(08-20-2015, 08:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Bruce Jenner? Zero problem behind the wheel.  Caitlyn Jenner? Vehicular manslaughter.....Proving that women are worse drivers.

LMAO
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 08:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Bruce Jenner? Zero problem behind the wheel.  Caitlyn Jenner? Vehicular manslaughter.....Proving that women are worse drivers.

Thank god he didn't become an Asian woman.  Tongue
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can he say he is a dude again and claim identity theft?
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 08:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thought I would ask a perplexing (for me) question here:

It appears Jenner may be found guilty of vehicular homicide. If Prison time was sentenced, would Jenner go to a man's or women's penitentiary? He identified as a man when he committed the crime, she now identifies as a female.

Typically they go by whether or not someone has had gender reassignment surgery. If Caitlyn has, she'll go to a women's jail. If not, she'll go to a men's jail. 

The likelihood of her serving jail time is probably quite low, though, considering the fact that the sheriff's office isn't recommending she be charged. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Wouldn't this be his/her first offense anyways? Most likely some probation time and a fine.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2015, 05:04 PM)magikod Wrote: Wouldn't this be his/her first offense anyways? Most likely some probation time and a fine.

First offense for a disorderly conduct should get this punishment....not vehicular manslaughter.  The lady needs to go to prison if found guilty, not slapped on the wrists and given 100 hours at the Salvation Army.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2015, 09:40 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: First offense for a disorderly conduct should get this punishment....not vehicular manslaughter.  The lady needs to go to prison if found guilty, not slapped on the wrists and given 100 hours at the Salvation Army.

Maximum sentence will be a year in the county jail since this is a misdemeanor. From what I read, the only knock against her was that she should have been driving slower given the conditions and the trailer on the back of the car, but she wasn't speeding nor was she texting. There's also the fact that the driver of the Prius stopped suddenly on the highway, causing the Lexus (the car Jenner hit) to rear end her, which caused Jenner to rear end the Lexus. That driver was cited for driving with a suspended license. 

The Prius driver is suing Jenner, which I guess you have to do when the driver that actually hit you is dead and the other person is loaded. 

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2015, 10:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Maximum sentence will be a year in the county jail since this is a misdemeanor. From what I read, the only knock against her was that she should have been driving slower given the conditions and the trailer on the back of the car, but she wasn't speeding nor was she texting. There's also the fact that the driver of the Prius stopped suddenly on the highway, causing the Lexus (the car Jenner hit) to rear end her, which caused Jenner to rear end the Lexus. That driver was cited for driving with a suspended license. 

The Prius driver is suing Jenner, which I guess you have to do when the driver that actually hit you is dead and the other person is loaded. 

Oh. Well, admittedly, I don't know the details of the case.  I just that she could be facing a manslaughter charge, and whether she is guilty of it or not, the fact that it's just a misdemeanor is insane.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2015, 11:41 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Oh. Well, admittedly, I don't know the details of the case.  I just that she could be facing a manslaughter charge, and whether she is guilty of it or not, the fact that it's just a misdemeanor is insane.

Since it's not gross negligence, it's only a misdemeanor. If she was speeding/texting, that would be a different story. 

Reply/Quote