Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buccaneers @ Bengals predictions
30-17 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Bounce back with win over Tampa in THE JUNGLE. Go to 5-3. Then have 2 weeks until next game. Get some of these injured players like Price and Bernard back. Meanwhile maybe Steelers lose and Bengals move back into First during Bengals off week.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
34-23. Cause why not
Reply/Quote
Bengals rebound with their first non-cardiac win of the season:
31-21.
Reply/Quote
Another win over a average/bad team pulls the sheep over most of fan's eyes to how awful of a coach Mavin is...

20-10
Reply/Quote
I have zero confidence after last night. It's not just that our bad defense got rolled by a very good offense, but our offense got abused by a previously terrible defense.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
20-17 Bengals win. Give us a heart attack and barely win. Fans complain.
Reply/Quote
45-10 Bengals. Ninja

Reply/Quote
Tampa won’t be an easy win. Are defense is awful Winston can throw the ball and he’s got weapons in Evans, Jackson and O.J Howard is an extremely athletic tight end who will give us a hard time. Camron Brate is also a good tight end.
Reply/Quote
24 23 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 09:41 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I have zero confidence after last night.  It's not just that our bad defense got rolled by a very good offense, but our offense got abused by a previously terrible defense.

That's what happens when your HC and DC sit down and say, "This isn't working"....... Instead of doing the same shit that doesn't work, over and over and over.....

We win an overtime game next week.
Reply/Quote
Bengals bounce back, win a shoot out with a last second FG. 41-38

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Last night broke my fan spirit for 2018. So from here on out picking the Bengals to lose every game.

Bucs win 24-21
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Bucs: 60
Bengals: 0
Reply/Quote
The Bucs have three dangerous WR, a very good TE in OJ Howard, and Winston will gain chunks on the ground. We will again fail to run the ball effectively, Dalton will be forced to pass to keep pace and at the end of the day Dalton will be trying to play catch up against thier pass rush. Not a strength of his.

Bucs win 31 - 23
Reply/Quote
I'll say we'll take the Bucs out behind the woodshed and guys will be on here talking about "see we've turned the corner"

When in our hearts we know what's coming down the line.

Bengals: 37

Bucs: 17
Reply/Quote
My Madden 19 prediction says 32-29 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Bengals get 0 sacks and Winston goes for 300+ yards.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals D couldn’t tackle a turd in a toilet bowl. The Bucs lead the league in yardage. No sense to think they wouldn’t still be leading the league after this week.

Bucs win 31-23.
Reply/Quote
Bucs- 31
Bengals- 27

Bengals D continues to give up big yards and can't stop the 3rd down conversions.
Reply/Quote