Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo Bills Message Board Threads
Take a look at what Bills fans have to say about this game. They are really reaching with some of their "stats".

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?519141-The-Bills-and-their-fans-want-respect-Well-come-and-get-it
Reply/Quote
Bills fans get too drunk before the games to even remember if they won or lost. Those fans are a joke.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Looks like they are giving the Bengals plenty of respect.
Reply/Quote
Anyone, off hand, know the weather forecast this Sunday...I was born in Buffalo but have lived in Cincinnati since i was about 5. Been back to Buffalo a few times, and it always just feels colder, even when the temp is reasonable, if that makes sense. Buffalo has very loyal fans. They haven't played well at home so far, but they will draw 70 plus for this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals need to destroy these guys to teach them a lesson, and that lesson is that you don't name your franchise after a fictitious serial killer. It is completely inappropriate!!
Reply/Quote
Some of those threads could have been taken off a Bengals board from the not so distant past

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I give them credit for believing in their team, but not one really gave a ton of credit to the Bengals.

There's a neek sighting there though.

BUffalo is a team on the way up, but they are not there. Cincinnati has way too much on both sides of the ball.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
I maybe wrong or completely reading the comments wrong on their message board but from all of the ones that I read they were giving us nothing but praise and respect. They were just stating that if they had certain key players back which we do also, that they would have a chance at beating us. I agree with them because it will be a tough game for us if they have Shady McCoy back and Sammy Watkins because they are threats in the passing game and McCoy of course is a top running back in the league. This is one game that we cannot go in thinking we will win just because we have a better record. Rex Ryan always has a top notch defense and the way Tyrod Taylor has been playing, the defense has to be prepared for a dual attack from him, both rushing and passing. And of course it is tough to win in Buffalo but I think as long as the team plays like they have been all year they should be able to come out of Buffalo at 6-0 heading into the bye which would be huge for our playoff chances this year. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 10:37 AM)Shouldamapads Wrote: I give them credit for believing in their team, but not one really gave a ton of credit to the Bengals.  

There's a neek sighting there though.

BUffalo is a team on the way up, but they are not there.  Cincinnati has way too much on both sides of the ball.

There's a Neek sighting in this thread. The answer is dangling in front of your face.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 10:50 AM)bengalsfan73 Wrote: I maybe wrong or completely reading the comments wrong on their message board but from all of the ones that I read they were giving us nothing but praise and respect. They were just stating that if they had certain key players back which we do also, that they would have a chance at beating us. I agree with them because it will be a tough game for us if they have Shady McCoy back and Sammy Watkins because they are threats in the passing game and McCoy of course is a top running back in the league. This is one game that we cannot go in thinking we will win just because we have a better record. Rex Ryan always has a top notch defense and the way Tyrod Taylor has been playing, the defense has to be prepared for a dual attack from him, both rushing and passing. And of course it is tough to win in Buffalo but I think as long as the team plays like they have been all year they should be able to come out of Buffalo at 6-0 heading into the bye which would be huge for our playoff chances this year. Who Dey

A lot of people saying we're over-rated. That we haven't beaten anyone good. People saying we were lucky to beat Seattle. That Dalton will choke like he always does. Someone even had the main point that after teams play Seattle, they are 3-11 or something like that. That was his main basis of why the Bengals will lose. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 10:54 AM)The Dangler Wrote: There's a Neek sighting in this thread. The answer is dangling in front of your face.

ThumbsUp

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
there will be naysayers until they win a playoff game. regardless that doesn't change the realities of the current season. A lot of the Bills fans are hoping the Bengals have a physical and emotional let down after the tough Seattle game.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 10:56 AM)The Dangler Wrote: A lot of people saying we're over-rated. That we haven't beaten anyone good. People saying we were lucky to beat Seattle. That Dalton will choke like he always does. Someone even had the main point that after teams play Seattle, they are 3-11 or something like that. That was his main basis of why the Bengals will lose. 

Which is hilarious when you consider that we're coming off a win where Andy led us back from 17 down in the fourth quarter, which there had been 427 consecutive losses in the NFL when a team is trailing by 17 in the fourth quarter.

I heard the "experts" on NFL PrimeTime giving us credit but also noting that "....but none of the teams they played have a winning record," but three of the teams we played are 2-3, which means they would have a winning record if they had beaten us.

Let people keep taking us lightly because these ain't your daddy's Bengals.

(Actually, they might be your daddy's Bengals if he watched them in the 80s, but it's still a great quote  ThumbsUp )
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have quality wins against opponents that are perennial playoff contenders and Super Bowl participants.

After beating the best two defenses ( winning against The Bills ) in back to back weeks, the excuses will stop.

We are not over achieving either, if someone felt inclined to describe us that way. We are on a natural trajectory with the team and QB coming into their own, despite what the pundits and their 'what have you done for me lately' mantra keep repeating. 0-4 .. blah blah blah. Right now, 5-0 and that's all that matters.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
I agree with some of their points and disagree with others.

Agree. This is the game the Bengals could be lackluster. After Seattle...before a bye...2 weeks before a game at PIT in-which they can essentially clinch the division. I also agree this is a must-win for Buffalo, who would have 3 home losses if they drop this one.

Disagree. The Bills need to air it out to win. Cincinnati has a potent offense, but only when they have the ball and are aggressive. KC and Seattle played ball control very well and forced the Bengals to be nearly perfect when they actually had possessions to win.
Reply/Quote
One guy said it perfectly... He said that we were all in on the Seattle game mentally, and could possibly be looking ahead to the bye. If there were any spot on the schedule for a mental letdown, this would be the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 12:40 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: One guy said it perfectly... He said that we were all in on the Seattle game mentally, and could possibly be looking ahead to the bye. If there were any spot on the schedule for a mental letdown, this would be the game.

Maybe some of the past teams. But I don't see this team looking past any games. I think that they're hungry every week because they're sick of everyone shit talking them. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 09:15 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Bills fans get too drunk before the games to even remember if they won or lost. Those fans are a joke.

How so? Because they get drunk at football games?

They could be rooting for high profile teams like the Jets or Giants but chose the smaller team with less Super Bowl rings. Hell the team hasn't been to the playoffs since 1999. There's a lot to respect about Bills fans imo.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 10:56 AM)The Dangler Wrote: A lot of people saying we're over-rated. That we haven't beaten anyone good. People saying we were lucky to beat Seattle. That Dalton will choke like he always does. Someone even had the main point that after teams play Seattle, they are 3-11 or something like that. That was his main basis of why the Bengals will lose. 

Well im sure Dalton will have a game were we are unable to come back in if we get down that much again not sure if that will be choking or just failing to beat the defense at hand.
Reply/Quote
I didn't read the whole thread, but the entire first page sounded like guys who respect the Bengals and recognize that they are gonna need some key injuries back if they want to even compete with us.
Reply/Quote