Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Buffalo game predictions
(01-20-2023, 10:32 AM)Niagara Wrote: I agree. Burrow is new to the Bills/Allen. The thing I really dislike about Burrow/Chase is the Joe Cool arrogance which seems to rub off a bit on their fans.
Here is hoping the Bengals are the "team just unable to do anything worth a *** and the other team (Bills) just gelling like ****."

My friend, There is a mighty big difference between cool confidence and arrogance.  Arrogant ppl are usually very thin-skinned, very shallow, have fragile egos, and crack under pressure.  Trust me, Joe Burrow is NOT arrogant.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 12:48 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: My friend, There is a mighty big difference between cool confidence and arrogance.  Arrogant ppl are usually very thin-skinned, very shallow, have fragile egos, and crack under pressure.  Trust me, Joe Burrow is NOT arrogant.

Burrow is arrogant. He isn't humble at all
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 12:49 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Burrow is arrogant. He isn't humble at all

Are you drinking already? You know it's not good for your health to be hitting the sauce at this time in the morning.  Go Troll elsewhere, go find a good AA meeting. 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 12:49 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Burrow is arrogant. He isn't humble at all

Find me all of the people who have actually met and spent time with him who have expressed this sentiment. 

There's numerous people on TV who have said they've gone in disliking him and thinking similar thoughts and then having a changed opinion after meeting him. 
Reply/Quote
I just don't see how the Bills DBs will be able to stay with our receivers.
If Joe has any time to throw (which he should because the Bills aren't a pass rushing team, unlike Baltimore) we should move the ball at will.
They are down to 2nd and 3rd string DBs.
The Bills have no one who can match up with Tee, who I believe will have a monster game.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 01:05 PM)SmoothD Wrote: I just don't see how the Bills DBs will be able to stay with our receivers.
If Joe has any time to throw (which he should because the Bills aren't a pass rushing team, unlike Baltimore) we should move the ball at will.
They are down to 2nd and 3rd string DBs.
The Bills have no one who can match up with Tee, who I believe will have a monster game.

You guys don't have anyone that can match up with playoff Gabe Davis  or diggs. Eli apple is hot garbage. My wife is a big giant fan and he was horrible there
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 11:44 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Which is why the mods need to nip it in the bud. This board is turning into Twitter.

Too late.  Wearing out the ignore function on here, but that's still ineffective when people quote a blocked poster.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 01:09 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: You guys don't have anyone that can match up with playoff Gabe Davis  or diggs. Eli apple is hot garbage. My wife is a big giant fan and he was horrible there

You realize that was 5-6 years ago when he was 21 years old vs current day, right? No one here is going to argue Eli is an amazing corner but you don't have to purposefully be an idiot. 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 01:19 PM)TheFan Wrote: You realize that was 5-6 years ago when he was 21 years old vs current day, right? No one here is going to argue Eli is an amazing corner but you don't have to purposefully be an idiot. 

Your corners are bad. You have only 1 good safety. 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 01:20 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Your corners are bad. You have only 1 good safety. 

Our corners overall are bad, but Apple is actually pretty average so its weird you'd go after him and not Cam Taylor Britt who's actually pretty bad, being a rookie. He's likely to be the one to get picked on by far. 

Bell and Bates are both good safeties and your ignorance continues to be astounding. Like if you're going to troll at least know basic information my dude. 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 01:09 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: You guys don't have anyone that can match up with playoff Gabe Davis  or diggs. Eli apple is hot garbage. My wife is a big giant fan and he was horrible there

Which playoff Gabe Davis, though? The one where he catches 4 or less passes in 4 of his 6 playoff games for a COMBINED TOTAL of 126 yards in those 4 games? Or the one that gets 314 yards receiving in the 2 of his 6 playoff games he catches 6 or more passes?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I don't know why Bengals fans resist the idea that Joe Burrow is cocky. Because he is absolutely cocky. "Cocky" doesn't have to be a bad thing. In the right situation, it's just what's needed.

"Arrogant" is something else, and that isn't an appropriate word for Burrow. Joe is the first to criticize himself when he plays poorly.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 01:20 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Your corners are bad. You have only 1 good safety. 

Man, I REALLY hope the Bills organization is as "knowledgeable" about the Bengals as you are.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 01:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Which playoff Gabe Davis, though? The one where he catches 4 or less passes in 4 of his 6 playoff games for a COMBINED TOTAL of 126 yards in those 4 games? Or the one that gets 314 yards receiving in the 2 of his 6 playoff games he catches 6 or more passes?

He's the Claude lemieux of the bills.
Reply/Quote

Good!  He needed arrogance to dump Ohio State for Louisiana, which worked out very well.  He was arrogant to beat Mahomes.....3 TIMES...that worked out well.  He was arrogant in saying his Super Bowl Window is his entire career.  That's good, too.  We feel the same.  Chase is arrogant, too.  Because, he's the best WR in the NFL.  That's good, too.  Higgins is right there with him.

DJ Reader is arrogant. That's exactly how we want him. Same for Hubbard, Bates, Henrickson. They deserve to be. They've earned it. That's why we love them.

This whole Bengals team is arrogant.  'Ya gotta play us.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 01:40 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: Good!  He needed arrogance to dump Ohio State for Louisiana, which worked out very well.  He was arrogant to beat Mahomes.....3 TIMES...that worked out well.  He was arrogant in saying his Super Bowl Window is his entire career.  That's good, too.  We feel the same.  Chase is arrogant, too.  Because, he's the best WR in the NFL.  That's good, too.  Higgins is right there with him.

DJ Reader is arrogant.  That's exactly how we want him.  Same for Hubbard, Bates, Henrickson.  They deserve to be.  They've earned it.  That's why we love them.

This whole Bengals team is arrogant.  'Ya gotta play us.

Diggs is better than chase
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 01:34 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: He's the Claude lemieux of the bills.

I'm pretty sure Lemieux showed up in more than 33% of his playoff games played, but sure, whatever. 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 01:42 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Diggs is better than chase

It took Diggs 4 seasons to get 1000 yards receving. Chase has done it twice already in his 2 years in the league, doing it while missing 4 games this year. Chase had 22 combined TDs his first 2 seasons (not even counting the playoffs) more than twice what Diggs did. 

But, I'll grant you, the 8 year receiver DID have better stats this year than the 2nd year player who missed 4 games.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 01:52 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It took Diggs 4 seasons to get 1000 yards receving. Chase has done it twice already in his 2 years in the league, doing it while missing 4 games this year. Chase had 22 combined TDs his first 2 seasons (not even counting the playoffs) more than twice what Diggs did. 

But, I'll grant you, the 8 year receiver DID have better stats this year than the 2nd year player who missed 4 games.

Diggs Is an ironman. Chase has fettuccini in his hips
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 01:59 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Diggs Is an ironman. Chase has fettuccini in his hips

Really? Then why was last year and the year before the only 2 years in Diggs 8 year career, he played in every game of the season?
Reply/Quote