Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Buffalo game predictions
One team is going to run into quicksand in this game.

"Quicksand." ~ Shane Falco
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Bengals overcome Bills and zebras to win 31-24. On to AFCCG vs Jags at Paycor.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 12:32 AM)Interceptor Wrote: One team is going to run into quicksand in this game.

"Quicksand." ~ Shane Falco

And that team name starts with a 'B'

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 12:38 AM)jeremydc Wrote: And that team name starts with a 'B'

Look forward to revisiting this thread after a Bills win. 
Reply/Quote
Bills are everyone's little darlings, the NFL is rigged. 31-24 Bills
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 12:47 AM)Niagara Wrote: Look forward to revisiting this thread after a Bills win. 

You'll have to wait until at least week 1 of 2023 for that... That's assuming your boys don't hop the first plane outta town whenever that is. What happened that night was terrible, but Hamlin's alright (we're all glad he is)... We all see that slick shit your team pulled though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 12:04 AM)Billsfan412 Wrote: https://youtu.be/5gEYvBI9cio

Right there watch that... Then you can look at their picks. Unanimous.  I know you guys hate being the flavor of the week. We hate it too. We were in your position when we first got to the AFC championship game and got killed. Everyone picked us. Now you're in our position where you guys are the flavor of the week. And that's great for bills fans. Buffalo vs everyone

https://youtu.be/KY5PJtAKYKw

There's their picks

So...you take one segment, that's about who each guy prefers at QB, and you think they're picking the Bengals team to win a game against Buffalo on Sunday. 

And that's "all the talking heads". 

lol

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:21 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Not in the least bit, and they can have their opinions.  

The Bills are having their own problem with injuries, and Allen continues to make bad decisions thus turning the ball over.  Allen isn't 100% with his throwing arm and running the ball isn't the thing to do against this defense.  Miami's 3-string QB took Buffalo to the mat, and Miami's O-line is in worse shape than Cincinnati's Oline. It is said the Bills' defense gave Skylar almost 3 seconds on every play to throw the ball.  Joe Burrow will surgically dissect the Bills' defense if given anywhere near this time to throw the ball.  Cincinnati has already faced the best defense in the AFC, and Buffalo's defense isn't even in the same conversation as the Ravens.   

I expect Buffalo to try and blitz Burrow early and often to try and get him off his game.  Cincinnati will counter with the screen and misdirection run game to slow down the rush and then Burrow takes over.  The key to this game, as most at this level, will be turnovers.  I expect fireworks from both offenses.

I'm going with the Bengals 41-34.

Yes, I think Buffalo should zero Burrow a lot. Yeah, that'll work.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:29 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: I didn't I just like my team better. Burrow hasn't met bills mafia crowd. 

You sound just like the Chief's fans who last year said, "Burrow has never played at Arrowhead" How'd that work out for them?
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 09:15 AM)Sled21 Wrote: You sound just like the Chief's fans who last year said, "Burrow has never played at Arrowhead" How'd that work out for them?

Boom! Well-played.

WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
It could go either way, but for some reason I don't think it will be a close game. I think it will be a blow out, with one team just unable to do anything worth a *** and the other team just gelling like ****. Been watching the NFL to long to know some anticipated games just don't go as expected. I have a feeling this one is it in that sense that it wont be as close as we expect/want it to be..
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 09:47 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: It could go either way, but for some reason I don't think it will be a close game. I think it will be a blow out, with one team just unable to do anything worth a *** and the other team just gelling like ****. Been watching the NFL to long to know some anticipated games just don't go as expected. I have a feeling this one is it in that sense that it wont be as close as we expect/want it to be..
I agree. Burrow is new to the Bills/Allen. The thing I really dislike about Burrow/Chase is the Joe Cool arrogance which seems to rub off a bit on their fans.
Here is hoping the Bengals are the "team just unable to do anything worth a *** and the other team (Bills) just gelling like ****."
Reply/Quote
I have no idea

The emotion and feel of this game is giving me 24-27 vibes.

Both teams move the ball a decent amount but it comes down to a kick because neither team has it in them to get blown out.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 10:32 AM)Niagara Wrote: I agree. Burrow is new to the Bills/Allen. The thing I really dislike about Burrow/Chase is the Joe Cool arrogance which seems to rub off a bit on their fans.
Here is hoping the Bengals are the "team just unable to do anything worth a *** and the other team (Bills) just gelling like ****."

Joe Burrow isn’t arrogant. He’s a class act.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 10:32 AM)Niagara Wrote: I agree. Burrow is new to the Bills/Allen. The thing I really dislike about Burrow/Chase is the Joe Cool arrogance which seems to rub off a bit on their fans.

You're the second Bills fan to come into the Jungle Noise this week with absolutely nothing constructive to add, just to antagonize.

Maybe that's how you do things in the mafia, but that's not how things work in the Jungle Noise. Go to the smack forum if your goal is just to annoy opposing fans.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 10:36 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Joe Burrow isn’t arrogant. He’s a class act.

Thank you, Packer Backer. You're a class act. Including you're response to the video Niagara posted as well (the clip of Burrow getting injured).
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 10:39 AM)Nepa Wrote: You're the second Bills fan to come into the Jungle Noise this week with absolutely nothing constructive to add, just to antagonize.

Maybe that's how you do things in the mafia, but that's not how things work in the Jungle Noise. Go to the smack forum if your goal is just to annoy opposing fans.

Which is why the mods need to nip it in the bud. This board is turning into Twitter.

Reply/Quote
41-31, bengals.

Yes. I said it.

Oline does just enough, and burrow has a field day. That’s a lot of points, I know… but the bills d can’t run with our receivers.

Josh Allen will have a great game as well, but the bills d will let him down.
Reply/Quote
I feel like our offense has been non-existent in the 2nd half of games recently. I also think our offensive line has regressed back to 2021 levels (due to injuries). Want to think we're going to win, but my gut is saying the Bills are going to win this one.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 11:54 AM)Southpaw Frerotte Wrote: I feel like our offense has been non-existent in the 2nd half of games recently.  I also think our offensive line has regressed back to 2021 levels (due to injuries).  Want to think we're going to win, but my gut is saying the Bills are going to win this one.

Im going to take a page out of Mixons book. It's so disrespectful that the Bengals are selling AFC championship tickets vs the jaguars. I guess they are just writing off the Bills
Reply/Quote