Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Buffalo game predictions
Did you ever think this season you'd be placing your hopes and dreams on Jackson Carman?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 02:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bills have won the last 8 that Cheffers has reffed for them. 

Looks like it's time to break another streak. 

Still would rather have that crew over Boger. Is kinda suspect with Cheffers/Bills win streak. I’m still pissed over the neutral site bs when this game was the most likely a scenario out of all, yet no coin flip/neutral site. The conspiracy side of me says this is all setup for the Bills to make it to the SB. The rational side of me says screw it, let’s kick the living shit out of this team in front of their home crowd and go on to beat KC so we can have the CINCY Vs SF rematch we’ve been waiting for. That’s s scary damn team though, same with the Eagles. Their D line just looks sick on paper. Hope our line man’s up and gets us back to the big dance.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:24 PM)Nepa Wrote: You came onto a Bengals board to talk trash? 

I didn't I just like my team better. Burrow hasn't met bills mafia crowd. 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:29 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: I didn't I just like my team better. Burrow hasn't met bills mafia crowd. 

Hahahaha

Oh yeah bet he’s shitting himself about the weirdos who throw themselves through tables.

**** me we might as well not turn up on Sunday now Burrow won’t be able to sleep Saturday night
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:29 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: I didn't I just like my team better. Burrow hasn't met bills mafia crowd. 

True. But last year, the Bengals were given no chance up in Arrowhead. The entire week we heard about the number of decibels in Arrowhead, loudest outdoor stadium in the world, and how Burrow never faced such a loud and hostile environment. And the KC crowd was especially animated because Burrow reminded them he'd played in bigger stadiums in the SEC and that sent them into a frenzy.

I think the Bills have an extraordinary team. There's a reason they were the overwhelming favorite at the beginning of the season. And I dreaded the Bengals playing a game up in Buffalo all year, which was why wrestling the home field from them on the MNF game was so important.  The Bills also have two all pros (one first team, one second) and the Bengals none. 

And the Bills were all over the Miami QB last week. He was under pressure all day. No doubt something to be concerned about given the Bengals OL woes.

But the Bengals have some kind of intangibles that should scare Buffalo. The Bengals always seem to be underestimated and discounted. And I believe they are being underestimated again this game. 
Reply/Quote
While I dont share Eric Weddle's sentiment about "zero chance", I do honestly seeing a bills win sunday/ The bengals just arent doing enough offensively to match up against a team that can put up points like the bills. That, plus we are down 3 lineman and have zero running game to speak of.

Yes, they have won 9 in a row, but you can argue the last 4-5 games were very ugly wins. In most of those games, the good bengals only showed up for a half. Im not prediciting any score but I do see the bills winning unfortunately
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:56 PM)Nepa Wrote: True. But last year, the Bengals were given no chance up in Arrowhead. The entire week we heard about the number of decibels in Arrowhead, loudest outdoor stadium in the world, and how Burrow never faced such a loud and hostile environment. And the KC crowd was especially animated because Burrow reminded them he'd played in bigger stadiums in the SEC and that sent them into a frenzy.

I think the Bills have an extraordinary team. There's a reason they were the overwhelming favorite at the beginning of the season. And I dreaded the Bengals playing a game up in Buffalo all year, which was why wrestling the home field from them on the MNF game was so important.  The Bills also have two all pros (one first team, one second) and the Bengals none. 

And the Bills were all over the Miami QB last week. He was under pressure all day. No doubt something to be concerned about given the Bengals OL woes.

But the Bengals have some kind of intangibles that should scare Buffalo. The Bengals always seem to be underestimated and discounted. And I believe they are being underestimated again this game. 

Every talking head on ESPN is picking Cincinnati. They aren't discounting it. Last year you were a surprise this year you aren't. 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:25 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Did you ever think this season you'd be placing your hopes and dreams on Jackson Carman?

Sort of.  After the first few games I figured we'd be seeing an XFL caliber line blocking for our 5th string QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thriller 33-30 whoever has the ball last.

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 09:59 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Every talking head on ESPN is picking Cincinnati.  

I don't believe you. Not for a minute. You're just making stuff up at this point.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have not inspired confidence these past few weeks.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 10:31 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Bengals have not inspired confidence these past few weeks.

Agreed. Feels like the last good game we had was against the Chiefs. I'm not going to count the Bills game because we've come out other games hot (like Patriots/Ravens) and then did nothing the 2nd half. 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 10:17 PM)Nepa Wrote: I don't believe you. Not for a minute. You're just making stuff up at this point.

Google ESPN get up from today Allen/burrow.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:14 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: It's by far the best game on the slate for this weekend. It is either a blowout for the Bengals or a close game either way. Buffalo is incapable of blowing out the Bengals even in their house.

Spot on, our Defense is tough. Not impressed with the Bills Defense and their tackling.

This will be a game of tackling with precision on Defense, not turning the ball over on Offense.

I like our chances even though Allen, Diggs and those guys are great on Offense. Allen can turn the ball over and hasn't faced this D.

I don't care about the rankings, none of that matters this time of year.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 10:43 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Google ESPN get up from today Allen/burrow.

That would give me pause, espn don't know shit.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 10:43 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Google ESPN get up from today Allen/burrow.

You stated, and I quote, "Every talking head on ESPN is picking Cincinnati." Which is a flat-out lie. Not even one that anyone would believe. If you want to come on a Bengals board, fine. But to come on and just lie is pitiful.

By the way, it takes just a few minutes to find ESPN "talking heads" picking Buffalo. 

My wonder is why you want to come on here and make such an unbelievable statement. Are you just looking to antagonize? 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 11:30 PM)Nepa Wrote: You stated, and I quote, "Every talking head on ESPN is picking Cincinnati." Which is a flat-out lie. If you want to come on a Bengals board, fine. But to come on and just lie is pitiful.

By the way, it takes just a few minutes to find ESPN "talking heads" picking Buffalo. If you want to lie, at least try and make it believable. 

My wonder is why you want to come on here and make such an unbelievable statement. Are you just looking to antagonize? 

Sounds like it, no way every talking head on espn is picking us in this game, like you said, no way.

Those guys go out of their way to say we can never get it done ALL THE DAMN TIME NON STOP.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 11:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sounds like it, no way every talking head on espn is picking us in this game, like you said, no way.

Those guys go out of their way to say we can never get it done ALL THE DAMN TIME NON STOP.

https://youtu.be/5gEYvBI9cio

Right there watch that... Then you can look at their picks. Unanimous.  I know you guys hate being the flavor of the week. We hate it too. We were in your position when we first got to the AFC championship game and got killed. Everyone picked us. Now you're in our position where you guys are the flavor of the week. And that's great for bills fans. Buffalo vs everyone

https://youtu.be/KY5PJtAKYKw

There's their picks
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:19 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Blowout of the Bengals**** fixed it. You guys are due for an embarrassment honestly 

You're already doing a good job of embarrassing the Mafia singlehandedly.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 12:04 AM)Billsfan412 Wrote: https://youtu.be/5gEYvBI9cio

Right there watch that... Then you can look at their picks. Unanimous.  I know you guys hate being the flavor of the week. We hate it too. We were in your position when we first got to the AFC championship game and got killed. Everyone picked us. Now you're in our position where you guys are the flavor of the week. And that's great for bills fans. Buffalo vs everyone

https://youtu.be/KY5PJtAKYKw

There's their picks

You sounds like the worst and most annoying people from our fanbase. So it's sad that you're one of the ones here representing the Buffalo fans. You've had 16 posts yet somehow haven't had a single thing worth even reading. 

As far as predictions, I will be surprised if the Bengals win. Bills are a good team playing at home and we've lost most of our Oline. I think the lack of run game and now lack of time for Burrow to throw will do us in.

I see our tackles likely getting called for multiple false starts and at least 2 holds across the line.
Reply/Quote