Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Buffalo game predictions
Bengals 34

Bills 24

Without Miller they are a vastly different defence and I think Allen will choke it.

Really confident we win the game well.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 02:26 PM)TheBengals Wrote: 37 - 34  Tiger

Win it off of Mac Money's leg as time runs out.

I agree with your prediction, but I think it's more of our defense coming up with a big stop on 4th down or a turnover. 
Reply/Quote
Nah.....Bengals 16 Bills 6. All scoring on both sides is in the form of Safeties....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rolleyes

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 05:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Rolleyes

Kay' looking at him like "What a twit"     That said, I predict a real heartstopper of a game.......          What,..... too soon?  Hilarious  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 05:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Rolleyes

I love how Kay is looking at him right there, give him the death stare WOMAN!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 05:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I love how Kay is looking at him right there, give him the death stare WOMAN!!! Hilarious

With the Bengals helmet right behind her. LOL
Reply/Quote
Doesn’t it just feel like Burrow and to a lesser extent, Chase are due for a huge playoff game? Our offense has done just enough in the last 5 playoff outings, and despite our D being leaky last week, they’re what ultimately won that game.

We all love Burrow for obvious reasons, but 6 TDs in 5 career playoff games? It’s time to step it up, if we’re going to advance past Buffalo, as the Bills are going to score.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 06:04 PM)bmack086 Wrote: Doesn’t it just feel like Burrow and to a lesser extent, Chase are due for a huge playoff game? Our offense has done just enough in the last 5 playoff outings, and despite our D being leaky last week, they’re what ultimately won that game.

We all love Burrow for obvious reasons, but 6 TDs in 5 career playoff games? It’s time to step it up, if we’re going to advance past Buffalo, as the Bills are going to score.

Yes, they are both due, especially Burrow, he honestly hasn't had a good game by his standards in the Playoffs besides the Chiefs 
in the AFC Championship last year. I think this is the game he blows up for huge numbers even if he has no chance as Eric Weddles
says lol
Reply/Quote
Not ready for the score but B J Hill and Tee Higgins POG.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Predicting that the Bills get buffaloed by the Bengals. Then Burrow gives them the kiss of death right in front of their own shocked Mafia.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Bills - 24

Close
Reply/Quote
I'm worried about the oline and the Bills are a tough offense to stop. I don't want this season to end because this defensive unit is so good and I think we are gonna start to lose pieces. But having said that I think this defense is gonna find a way to give us a chance. I can't pick against the Bengals at this point so I'll say 34-27 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Does it worry you guys that every public talking head is on the Bengals and they are a 5.5-6 pt underdog and everyone calling them "easy money"?
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:08 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Does it worry you guys that every public talking head is on the Bengals and they are a 5.5-6 pt underdog and everyone calling them "easy money"?

Why would this be worrisome?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
It's by far the best game on the slate for this weekend. It is either a blowout for the Bengals or a close game either way. Buffalo is incapable of blowing out the Bengals even in their house.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:11 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Why would this be worrisome?

Because public underdogs in the betting world usually get smoked. 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:14 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: It's by far the best game on the slate for this weekend. It is either a blowout for the Bengals or a close game either way. Buffalo is incapable of blowing out the Bengals even in their house.

Blowout of the Bengals**** fixed it. You guys are due for an embarrassment honestly 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:08 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Does it worry you guys that every public talking head is on the Bengals and they are a 5.5-6 pt underdog and everyone calling them "easy money"?

Not in the least bit, and they can have their opinions.  

The Bills are having their own problem with injuries, and Allen continues to make bad decisions thus turning the ball over.  Allen isn't 100% with his throwing arm and running the ball isn't the thing to do against this defense.  Miami's 3-string QB took Buffalo to the mat, and Miami's O-line is in worse shape than Cincinnati's Oline. It is said the Bills' defense gave Skylar almost 3 seconds on every play to throw the ball.  Joe Burrow will surgically dissect the Bills' defense if given anywhere near this time to throw the ball.  Cincinnati has already faced the best defense in the AFC, and Buffalo's defense isn't even in the same conversation as the Ravens.   

I expect Buffalo to try and blitz Burrow early and often to try and get him off his game.  Cincinnati will counter with the screen and misdirection run game to slow down the rush and then Burrow takes over.  The key to this game, as most at this level, will be turnovers.  I expect fireworks from both offenses.

I'm going with the Bengals 41-34.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:19 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Blowout of the Bengals**** fixed it. You guys are due for an embarrassment honestly 

You came onto a Bengals board to talk trash? 
Reply/Quote