Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Buffalo game predictions
The OL and no Chido is our undoing.

29-23, Bills.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 02:15 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: I’m so tired of this.  Bengals team, players, management, fans…all have been nothing but helpful to Bills fans and team….from Dalton’s TD toss to Zak Taylor’s/Burrow’s empathetic/sympathetic actions after Damar went down.

I was going to be cordial.  So, what do these Bills fans do?  They come in here “dissing” our team.

Burrow has more class in his dirty jockstrap than the entirety of the Bill’s fans.  I hope he and Zak don’t let their foot off the gas and post a win by 4 TDS (which they are quite capable of doing).

The Bengals indeed have been nothing but class acts. Do not take lame trash talkers of any team's fans seriously. I've been around the country for multiple away games and every. single. fanbase was nice. Granted, I haven't been to Philly yet.

Surprisingly, the worst fans i've encountered in person so far were Jags fans. If the Bills do win, I pray i'll have the chance to return the favor and gloat after the Bills lost to urban meyer last year.  Sick
Reply/Quote
Oddly I feel better about this game than I did the Ravens game, even with the o line injuries. The Bills defense, IMO, isn't the same as the Raven D. I think the Bengals will be in the position to pull the upset.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 11:34 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Oddly I feel better about this game than I did the Ravens game, even with the o line injuries.  The Bills defense, IMO, isn't the same as the Raven D. I think the Bengals will be in the position to pull the upset.

No doubt the Bengals may win. Glad the game is down the street from me in OP and not in Cincinnati. The Bills defense could use a healthy von miller.
Bills 28
Bengals 21
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 02:15 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: I’m so tired of this.  Bengals team, players, management, fans…all have been nothing but helpful to Bills fans and team….from Dalton’s TD toss to Zak Taylor’s/Burrow’s empathetic/sympathetic actions after Damar went down.

I was going to be cordial.  So, what do these Bills fans do?  They come in here “dissing” our team.

Burrow has more class in his dirty jockstrap than the entirety of the Bill’s fans.  I hope he and Zak don’t let their foot off the gas and post a win by 4 TDS (which they are quite capable of doing).

Hamlin is not ok, he is still on oxygen. He took a helmet spear to the chest akin to hitting the steering wheel. During the game one of your D linemen leg swept Allen's ankle. Bengals were out for blood that night. Likewise, I hope the Bills win big (which they are quite capable of doing).
"Burrow has more class in his dirty jockstrap than the entirety of the Bill’s fans." Perhaps Bengal fans are insincere?
Reply/Quote
What's with all the Bills fans in JN - I suppose next they will be dropping GIFs of dildos. *SMH*
Reply/Quote
22-10 Bengals. One point better than 1989. Makes sense to me. 22 is a bit of an unusual number but 3 tds and a 2pt, or 2 tds 2 fgs and a safety, or 1 td 5 fgs... whatever it is makes sense to me.

Let's get this and move on to the big enchilada
Reply/Quote
The Bills have been overrated as shit for the past 2 years. The Bengals have already passed them by and the NFL hates that because they have invested a lot of time in promoting Allen and the Bills.

Mark my words, the Bengals are going to screw up the NFLs plans. Bengals will take this game something like 31-20. The Bills will be exposed once more time.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47n121dpbs2uu54opq7k...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 09:15 AM)Sled21 Wrote: You sound just like the Chief's fans who last year said, "Burrow has never played at Arrowhead" How'd that work out for them?

You misspelled Burrowhead.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 02:24 AM)Niagara Wrote: Hamlin is not ok, he is still on oxygen. He took a helmet spear to the chest akin to hitting the steering wheel. During the game one of your D linemen leg swept Allen's ankle. Bengals were out for blood that night. Likewise, I hope the Bills win big (which they are quite capable of doing).
"Burrow has more class in his dirty jockstrap than the entirety of the Bill’s fans." Perhaps Bengal fans are insincere?

Let me fix this for you.

We’re all happy Hamlin is OK. Our emergency services saved his life. Our team and our city rallied around him with sincere concern and prayers. Our hospital gave him the best treatment he could have possibly received in those critical moments which came after his illness.

One of defensive lineman did what? Who? WTF are you talking about?

Out for blood? We play in the AFC North. That’s the kind of football we HAVE to play.

You come in here and dis our team and the fans? After what this city, our team, these fans, did to support the Bills over the years (remember when Andy Dalton tossed a TD in the Ravens game sending the Bills to the playoffs?). What this team, our medical community, these fans, did in support of Damar, and you have the gall to dis us?

You think the Dolphins, with their 3rd string QB gave you all that you could handle? That was nothing compared to the s#!t storm that is coming your way. The first 9 minutes of our game with you was just a prelude to the game on Sunday. We were just warming up.

Don’t come in here with your weak a$$ smack. Being nice and concerned by us is now off the table. We’re your worst nightmare.

Believe me, there’s nothing more that our team is looking forward to than dismantling the Bills. We feel cheated and disrespected and have a chip on our shoulder. We’re taking it out on you.

Then, it’s on to the main course….grinding down the Chiefs, which is a team more worthy of our efforts than the Bills will ever be.

You gotta play us!
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 11:18 AM)Graphicguy Wrote: Let me fix this for you.  

Being nice and concerned by us is now off the table.  We’re your worst nightmare.

Believe me, there’s nothing more that our team is looking forward to than dismantling the Bills.  We feel cheated and disrespected and have a chip on our shoulder.  We’re taking it out on you.

Then, it’s on to the main course….grinding down the Chiefs, which is a team more worthy of our efforts than the Bills will ever be.

You gotta play us!
If the Bills had gotten onto the field in OT, most likely THEY would have won the SB, unlike YOU losing it.
The Bills are the offended party. Coin flip my a$$.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 11:18 AM)Graphicguy Wrote: You think the Dolphins, with their 3rd string QB gave you all that you could handle?  That was nothing compared to the s#!t storm that is coming your way.  The first 9 minutes of our game with you was just a prelude to the game on Sunday.  We were just warming up.

Excuse me, but isn't Huntly the Ravens #2 QB, and you needed a Hubbard miracle to win. Good luck with that. 
Sorry about your OL. Bad luck?
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 12:57 PM)Niagara Wrote: Excuse me, but isn't Huntly the Ravens #2 QB, and you needed a Hubbard miracle to win. Good luck with that. 

Yawn yawn, and we barely beat a 3rd string QB, kids can go back and forth forever. Smack talking on an opposing forum just makes you look like a tool... grow up.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 02:11 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Yawn yawn, and we barely beat a 3rd string QB, kids can go back and forth forever. Smack talking on an opposing forum just makes you look like a tool... grow up.
Billsguy1986 is BengalsGuy incognito. Tools like you have identity disorder. 
I will now go smack talk on the Bills forum LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 02:11 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Yawn yawn, and we barely beat a 3rd string QB, kids can go back and forth forever. Smack talking on an opposing forum just makes you look like a tool... grow up.

No doubt. Then he calls you a tool. This is some weak shit man. Mellow
Reply/Quote
During March madness people talk about the value of having your scare. Not to say barely winning is beneficial, but the dose of reality may spark a change. Mahomes says they played not to lose last year's AFC championship, and Cincy did it themselves the last quarter of the super bowl.

This with the underdog vibe (Buffalo's year, refs track record, media and betting agenda) could rekindle the us vs the world feel for the players. No more letting a team like Baltimore take what you think is yours. The world thinks you are done, you're already that good team with a crap OL. Prove them wrong and leave everything on the field tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 02:45 PM)phil413 Wrote: During March madness people talk about the value of having your scare.  Not to say barely winning is beneficial, but the dose of reality may spark a change.  Mahomes says they played not to lose last year's AFC championship, and Cincy did it themselves the last quarter of the super bowl.

This with the underdog vibe (Buffalo's year, refs track record, media and betting agenda) could rekindle the us vs the world feel for the players.  No more letting a team like Baltimore take what you think is yours.  The world thinks you are done, you're already that good team with a crap OL.  Prove them wrong and leave everything on the field tomorrow.

Hell yeah Phil. This post honestly deserves it's own thread. So true that the scare those Ravens gave us could propel us all the way and
really bring that us vs the world mentality even more. The Ravens always play so much better when they reach the Playoffs under John 
Harbaugh, it is a real thing. For Huntley to play that well against our Defense, and yes, he played great and our Defense made it tough
and we somehow came out of that one with a win the way we did is pretty wild.

They gotta play us.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 02:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt. Then he calls you a tool. This is some weak shit man. Mellow

"This is some weak shit man" Spoken by a HALL OF FAMER
Reply/Quote
As annoying as the Bills fans popping by to stank up Jungle Noise is, I approve of how much good it should do to undo this BS narrative that these teams and fanbases are totally dude bro friends.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 12:57 PM)Niagara Wrote: Excuse me, but isn't Huntly the Ravens #2 QB, and you needed a Hubbard miracle to win. Good luck with that. 

Correct! Not only is our Offense scary, our Defense is just as scary, no matter how close the opposition is to scoring, the Bengals will take away your lunch money while stealing your wife or GF. And, she’ll be ecstatic that we did steal them from you.

Given what we’ve heard from some of the Bills fans, beating them in their own stadium will be even sweeter. Ask the Chiefs what we did to them.

There is no excuse for the likes of you. You are a disgrace to the rest of the Bills fan base.
Reply/Quote