Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo vs KC... who do we root for?
I said it before, but this was the worst year for Burrow to get hurt. The rest of the afc is so damn weak

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Not a good look for Mahomes.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:45 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Not a good look for Mahomes.

While I was rooting for KC, I have to admit it was worth it to see Mahomes totally lose his cool screaming crazily at the referees in frustration. 

EDit: I wrote that I was rooting for Buffalo. No, I was rooting for KC.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:41 PM)pally Wrote: so both the Broncos and Bills won so the Bengals are back to be out of the playoffs.

wow...Mahomes is pissed off

Wow where are all those Bengal posters here with Chiefs idolatry? Front office pushes all the right buttons? Their receivers suck and their OL. Letting Brown go was stupid. Romo said Mahomes was yelling at the refs …. I don’t think so. Wait they’ve not had to use a backup for 3 games or a 65% Patrick Mahomes for 3 games? Well how about Andy Reid? Their offense is scoring way way below last year? Somehow it’s Zac’s fault
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:45 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I said it before, but this was the worst year for Burrow to get hurt. The rest of the afc is so damn weak

Really was
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:41 PM)pally Wrote: so both the Broncos and Bills won so the Bengals are back to be out of the playoffs.

wow...Mahomes is pissed off

I cannot remember a high-profile QB losing it as much as Mahomes did. I wonder what State Farm is thinking. It was road-rage anger.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:47 PM)Nepa Wrote: While I was rooting for Buffalo, I have to admit it was worth it to see Mahomes totally lose his cool screaming crazily at the referees in frustration. 

And of course I missed it Arggg

Who has a video clip ???
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:15 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I'm not up to speed on the scenarios... what helps us more?

KC winning helps us more but I cannot root for that team.  Bills held on thankfully
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:47 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Wow where are all those Bengal posters here with Chiefs idolatry? Front office pushes all the right buttons? Their receivers suck and their OL. Letting Brown go was stupid. Romo said Mahomes was yelling at the refs …. I don’t think so. Wait they’ve not had to use a backup for 3 games or a 65% Patrick Mahomes for 3 games? Well how about Andy Reid? Their offense is scoring way way below last year? Somehow it’s Zac’s fault

What?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:51 PM)Whacked Wrote: And of course I missed it Arggg

Who has a video clip ???

I love YT. lol

https://youtu.be/RVnal9RjLl4?si=JQuUKmR4293k9sL8
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:54 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: KC winning helps us more but I cannot root for that team.  Bills held on thankfully

I lost a lot of respect for Mahomes. Cannot imagine Joe Brrrr or Broadway Jake Brown feeling so entitled to getting their way that they go off on tirade like Mahomes did.
Reply/Quote
was he yelling at his player who was lined up offsides on the TD play? The announcers said he was mad at the refs, there ain't no way. He was definitely mad at a teammate and it had to be that WR from 2 plays before.
Reply/Quote
Wow. The Stains have the same record as the Chiefs.

What a crazy year.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: was he yelling at his player who was lined up offsides on the TD play? The announcers said he was mad at the refs, there ain't no way. He was definitely mad at a teammate and it had to be that WR from 2 plays before.

I think it was the refs. He was screaming in the direction of the field, not toward that player. They had a number of reversals of calls and "call stands" throughout the second half. But, while I was rooting for KC, I think the booth reviews got them right each time. They were just complicated and very close calls.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:56 PM)Nepa Wrote: I lost a lot of respect for Mahomes. Cannot imagine Joe Brrrr or Broadway Jake Brown feeling so entitled to getting their way that they go off on tirade like Mahomes did.

I feel like I spent over a decade on this board during the Palmer/Dalton days reading posts wishing we had a QB who had enough fire to scream at our WRs when they screw up.  Hell, I know at least someone had the notion that Joe Burrow was going to scream at John Ross until he became worthy of a top 10 pick.

Side note, ZT going apeshit on the sideline during that Bills game a few years ago was a solid gold tantrum, too. 
Reply/Quote
I cant figure out why mahomes was so pissed at the refs. Was it because of the offsides that ook the TD off the board or did he see some penalty on the last play?
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:59 PM)Nepa Wrote: I think it was the refs. He was screaming in the direction of the field, not toward that player. They had a number of reversals of calls and "call stands" throughout the second half.

I didn't watch the whole game, so that could be true! That was a crazy tirade to hold and wait until the end of the game, that kind of anger for a normal person would be from something more recent like the idiotic lined up in neutral zone on a TD just 2 plays before the end of the game lol.

I'd love to see the press conference because he was still yelling about it to josh allen post game lol. It looked like the dude was about to cry, maybe it was the refs, like I work too hard for this shit, etc. If that's the case it does seem entitled, now it makes me want to watch the condensed game.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:55 PM)Whacked Wrote: I love YT. lol

https://youtu.be/RVnal9RjLl4?si=JQuUKmR4293k9sL8

Some of the comments are good:

Quote:I love when the Jackson Mahomes side comes out of him

LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I realize it's Mahommes doing it so it's bad, but I've never met a football fan who doesn't want to constantly scream at the refs.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I realize it's Mahommes doing it so it's bad, but I've never met a football fan who doesn't want to constantly scream at the refs.

The timing was weird, I guess he was holding it in until the end of the game. Like if you hate a call you'd think he'd get mad in the moment lol.

The last call was true though, his WR was lined up in the neutral zone which was a killer because it was a deep pass to Kelce who lateral'd to a WR for a TD.
Reply/Quote