Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Dirty? According to AFCN beat writers....
(06-28-2016, 01:17 AM)J24 Wrote: Vontaz is dirty but I could care less. Linebackers are not supposed to be nice or liked around the league their supposed to bring fear and toughness. I have a bigger problem with him being overweight than him being dirty.

linebackers are suppose to be violent and mean its there job to hurt people...   I think we found a good one.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 12:19 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: linebackers are suppose to be violent and mean its there job to hurt people...   I think we found a good one.
If Burfict were on the open market, NFL owners private jets would be flying into Lunken airport within hours attempting to sign Burfict. We need to embrace him like other fan bases unapologetically would.
Reply/Quote
Burfict has had some dirty plays. There's no denying that.

It's just up to him to learn. He's a great player, there's no doubt. But needs to do better in those situations.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Burfict is dirty...

Says the Beat Writers for the very teams that adored Harrison and Lewis.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 12:19 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: linebackers are suppose to be violent and mean its there job to hurt people...   I think we found a good one.

Agreed.  He didn't do too much last year that I found to be exceptionally dirty.   I saw no twisting of extremities in piles or tickling of cajones.   Maybe the hit on the Baltimore rookie TE, and based on the reactions of the Steelers (especially DeCastro) he may have been spitting on the other players.

I'd like it if he cut out the stupid stuff, but I love him as a linebacker.  And all this whoha about him celebrating Bell's injury is just bull jive.   He was celebrating the stop.   I'm pretty sure he had no knowledge of the injury at that point.  It was not an ugly hit like Shazier's hit on Gio - which he definitely celebrated.

He's smart and hit's hard.  Glad he plays for us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2016, 04:28 PM)3wt Wrote: Agreed.  He didn't do too much last year that I found to be exceptionally dirty.   I saw no twisting of extremities in piles or tickling of cajones.   Maybe the hit on the Baltimore rookie TE, and based on the reactions of the Steelers (especially DeCastro) he may have been spitting on the other players.

I'd like it if he cut out the stupid stuff, but I love him as a linebacker.  And all this whoha about him celebrating Bell's injury is just bull jive.   He was celebrating the stop.   I'm pretty sure he had no knowledge of the injury at that point.  It was not an ugly hit like Shazier's hit on Gio - which he definitely celebrated.

He's smart and hit's hard.  Glad he plays for us.

He's instinctive and hits hard.
Football 'smarts', yes.
He needs to control his emotions.

Reply/Quote
reading comments on NFL.com

Some guy claims part of being a good RB is staying healthy (referring to Bell).

Some Steeler responds with this "thats because that thug on the bengals needs his brains blown out"

DAYUM lol the hate runs deep.
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2016, 01:39 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: reading comments on NFL.com

Some guy claims part of being a good RB is staying healthy (referring to Bell).

Some Steeler responds with this "thats because that thug on the bengals needs his brains blown out"

DAYUM lol the hate runs deep.

I've read similar from Cincy fans. People need to step back and realize it's just a game.

Reply/Quote