Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict and Maualuga: grossly overweight
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/6/13/11920334/vontaze-burfict-rey-maualuga-sat-during-otas-due-being-grossly-overweight

I could see it in Burfict, but Maulaluga?? He is already slow as it is!

Prediction: Maulaluga is not the starter by the end of the season
Reply/Quote
I guess Burfict thinks he has an extra three weeks to get ready for the season...
Reply/Quote
When someone abuses their body, like NFL LBs do, sometimes they just need a period of time to "veg".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2016, 09:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: When someone abuses their body, like NFL LBs do, sometimes they just need a period of time to "veg".

Yeah... just as long as he isn't veg'ing with some dope.
Reply/Quote
Not a good look for a leader

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2016, 10:24 PM)jj22 Wrote: Not a good look for a leader

Burficts PLAY does all of his talking AND looking!

Reply/Quote
And...we suddenly understand the Vigil pick. A third rounder for a team that will have two LBs on the field 70% of the time? Yep....makes sense now. Competition improves the breed, and Vigil will run circles around Maualuga and steal his starting spot at MLB. Burfict? I think he could have a piano on his back and he would still tackle the fat ass rapist pig.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2016, 08:18 PM)Gohards Wrote: http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/6/13/11920334/vontaze-burfict-rey-maualuga-sat-during-otas-due-being-grossly-overweight

I could see it in Burfict, but Maulaluga?? He is already slow as it is!

Prediction: Maulaluga is not the starter by the end of the season
So you would start a fat tub of shit anyway? Burfict has shown such a lack of professionalism on - leaving the field in the last minute of a playoff game - and off the field - Cheetos and burritos - that it doesn't surprise me that we haven't won a playoff game in 25 years.
Reply/Quote
I have to say the fact that is says GROSSLY overweight is what gets me to notice. How overweight are we talking here?
Reply/Quote
Rey is moving to DE.
Ninja
Reply/Quote
Burfict's had his knee surgery so he's had to be off of his knee and not exercising. I have no worries that he'll work his ass off and be ready to go as soon as his knee allows it.

Maualuga makes me sick. We were that close to winning a playoff game, we're ready to take the next step, and you don't take your conditioning seriously?!
Reply/Quote
Cut Rey and trade Vontaz we do not need this crap. There payed to be professionals and there clearly not doing it.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 03:04 AM)J24 Wrote: Cut Rey and trade Vontaz we do not need this crap. There payed to be professionals and there clearly not doing it.

You do realize Burfict is one of the bigger reasons why the defense is so dominant, right? Who cares if he comes in overweight while it's still the offseason. As long as he can get back in shape by the start of the season he's fine.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 01:01 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Rey is moving to DE.
Ninja

Nah, he'll just do a 10 day lemon cleanse, and drop about 35.. Hilarious

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
What idiot wrote this? Worried about Burfict's knee from being overweight? Does the writer not think Burfict is in, or will be in the weight room doing squats with more than body weight? The knee is healed. Added body weight could become harmful, down the road as he ages, it will not bother him now. As for Maualuga, this just gives his haters something else to gripe about. Personally, I don't care how fat they get in the off season, as long as they are in shape for training camp.....which isn't here yet. The article itself said he has been overweight this time of the year several times and reported to camp at his target weight. Much ado about nothin'.....
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 03:21 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: You do realize Burfict is one of the bigger reasons why the defense is so dominant, right? Who cares if he comes in overweight while it's still the offseason. As long as he can get back in shape by the start of the season he's fine.

Just shows the commitment of some and sets a bad example for the younger guys when your two starting LBs come in "grossly over-weight". 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 12:35 AM)tlotharw Wrote: So you would start a fat tub of shit anyway? Burfict has shown such a lack of professionalism on - leaving the field in the last minute of a playoff game -  and off the field - Cheetos and burritos - that it doesn't surprise me that we haven't won a playoff game in 25 years.

This franchise has only won 5 in 47 years. What if they had won 15 playoff games in 47 years, what difference would it make??? You don't get 'point's and rings' by winning playoff games ............. just Superbowls!!
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 09:43 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: This franchise has only won 5 in 47 years. What if they had won 15 playoff games in 47 years, what difference would it make??? You don't get 'point's and rings' by winning playoff games ............. just Superbowls!!

I know this!

/checks calculator 

10 more PO wins?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
was gonna queue the overreactions but im too late
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 12:35 AM)tlotharw Wrote: So you would start a fat tub of shit anyway? Burfict has shown such a lack of professionalism on - leaving the field in the last minute of a playoff game - and off the field - Cheetos and burritos - that it doesn't surprise me that we haven't won a playoff game in 25 years.

You are gonna blast him for leaving the field when he made what should have been a game ending play? Weak.
When it's time to play, Burfict will be fine.
Reply/Quote