Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict flipping off the fans?
Cant believe this hasnt been brought up yet. Apparently Burfict was seen flipping off the fans after the game yesterday. I read it on PFT. Any confirmation of this?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Flipping off Bills fans who threw beer at him. Not surprised, the Bills have one of the worst fan bases in existence
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 10:53 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Flipping off Bills fans who threw beer at him. Not surprised, the Bills have one of the worst fan bases in existence

Burfict is out of control and his meltdown in the playoffs should have been enough to show him the door, but the Bengals will keep him because they don't believe in discipline.

We could have won 3.5 games with or without Burfict and Pacman. The Bengals should have cleaned house after the playoff meltdown.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 10:58 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Burfict is out of control and his meltdown in the playoffs should have been enough to show him the door, but the Bengals will keep him because they don't believe in discipline.

We could have won 3.5 games with or without Burfict and Pacman. The Bengals should have cleaned house after the playoff meltdown.

if some asshat throws a beer at you and your burfict returning the finger is getting off lightly.
Reply/Quote
Jones got a big extension after the playoff's don't forget. He'll be back for another year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 10:58 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Burfict is out of control and his meltdown in the playoffs should have been enough to show him the door, but the Bengals will keep him because they don't believe in discipline.

I won't argue that. Burfict may have all the talent in the world but "maintaining composure" must sound like a different language to him. He's becoming a liability and is just one more thing for people nationwide to ridicule the Bengals for.
Reply/Quote
The things you see in a 4 win season. ....I remember some real no name in the 1990s flipping off the fans. He wasn't even a good player....This is the sad part of 4 win seasons.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
His "meltdown" in the playoffs was just a questionable hit. Some of you people are ridiculous. We're not even in that game without Burfict.

For years people whined about how we have players that act like they don't care or don't show emotion, and now that we have one we want to run him out of town cause he flipped someone the bird? GTFOH.

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 11:02 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: I won't argue that. Burfict may have all the talent in the world but "maintaining composure" must sound like a different language to him. He's becoming a liability and is just one more thing for people nationwide to ridicule the Bengals for.

No one will convince me that the results of this season isn't correlated to the meltdown in last years playoff game. I think the team broke mentally.
Reply/Quote
Well, has ESPN & Co. turned this into a huge story with loads of negative spin yet? It's obvious Burfict has himself much more under control this year. That doesn't fit the narrative, though, does it?
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 11:18 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Did Antonio Brown deserve what Burfict did in the playoffs? Coincidentally it costed us the game.

If you look at his incidents individually...they aren't a big deal. Cumulatively they are...and they go back to college for him.
Considering Antonio Brown once pulled out some kung fu on a punter's face, I'd say he kinda had it coming.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 11:21 AM)jason Wrote: Considering Antonio Brown once pulled out some kung fu on a punter's face, I'd say he kinda had it coming.

Yeah, Brown can go to hell with the rest of those ********.  Screw that Eddie Hascal crap about Pittsburgh being any less dirty than the the guys we have.  Even their coach is a conniving cheap ass.  
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 11:21 AM)jason Wrote: Considering Antonio Brown once pulled out some kung fu on a punter's face, I'd say he kinda had it coming.

Maybe he did have it coming...but was it worth a playoff loss?

That's just not the time to do it.

26+ years without a playoff win.
Reply/Quote
Here is a video of it:
http://espn1530.iheart.com/onair/lance-mcalister-7818/watch-burfict-facing-fine-after-flipping-15318477/
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
He can go live with Grandpa after he retires.. I mean Marvin. Pap will take good care of Taze, he is a good boy. (sips lemonade)
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 11:28 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Some fans will rationalize things to no end.

5 playoff losses in a row...the last by an epic meltdown...and they'll call that 'passion'.

Research Burfict's college career too. He did the same things then as he's doing now.

Yep...just questionable hits going the wrong way and the system out to get him I suppose.
He was really bad in college. I don't know if anyone has pointed this out before but... Head shot to AB(2015), Max Williams hit(2015), whatever happened in Patriots game(2016), ankle twists(2014)... All if these occurred after Mike Zimmer left. I know he did the little bag tag in 2013, but it seems Burfict was far more under control his first two seasons.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Tez-facing-another-fine
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 11:29 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Maybe he did have it coming...but was it worth a playoff loss?

That's just not the time to do it.

26+ years without a playoff win.
Jeremy Hill cost us that playoff game. But keep blaming the big bad villain Burfict. It fits th media narrative nicely. 

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 11:39 AM)jason Wrote: He was really bad in college. I don't know if anyone has pointed this out before but... Head shot to AB(2015), Max Williams hit(2015), whatever happened in Patriots game(2016), ankle twists(2014)... All if these occurred after Mike Zimmer left. I know he did the little bag tag in 2013, but it seems Burfict was far more under control his first two seasons.

He went to the Pro Bowl in 2013 too. Amazing what having a good coach can do.

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 12:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Jeremy Hill cost us that playoff game. But keep blaming the big bad villain Burfict. It fits th media narrative nicely. 

It was the Hill fumble. The Burfict personal foul. And the Jones personal foul.

If ANY of those 3 things don't happen...we probably win.
Reply/Quote