Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for the record
(01-10-2016, 05:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nervous

Well of course not.  I even said that in another thread.

But you're still so salty I'm trying to help you through it.  Mellow

You flatter yourself. Are you related to 6andcounting, by chance?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Many times, i've wished i could get out of the bullshit existence of being a Bengals fan. 

Damn Gary Burley all to hell. 

It's tough when you feel like this. I have even taken to paying attention to soccer of all things.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're either full of shit or not very smart.
I'll leave it up to you to decide.

Right.

Well just post what he was doing/saying to make Gilbert bump him (from behind) and Jones go at him with an official between them.

I'll happily look at it.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: Right.

Well just post what he was doing/saying to make Gilbert bump him (from behind) and Jones go at him with an official between them.

I'll happily look at it.

Rock On

What he was doing was standing in the wrong team's huddle on the field. Coach...on field...that's not allowed. Coach...in other team's huddle...that's really not allowed. So, whatever happened after those two things are actually irrelevant. 

Try to be smart about this now.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's tough when you feel like this. I have even taken to paying attention to soccer of all things.

MLS or real soccer that they play across the pond?

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:33 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: What he was doing was standing in the wrong team's huddle on the field. Coach...on field...that's not allowed. Coach...in other team's huddle...that's really not allowed. So, whatever happened after those two things are actually irrelevant. 

Try to be smart about this now.

And again...if Lewis keeps his players off the field...no problem.

If the Bengals are smarter than Joey Freakin Porter...no problem.

Sorry for your luck.  Porter was on the field with no penalty...how he ended up in the "huddle" is a mystery to me because I haven't seen or heard what happened prior to the Bengals meltdown over it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: And again...if Lewis keeps his players off the field...no problem.

If the Bengals are smarter than Joey Freakin Porter...no problem.

Sorry for your luck.  Porter was on the field with no penalty...how he ended up in the "huddle" is a mystery to me because I haven't seen or heard what happened prior to the Bengals meltdown over it.

LOL a mystery...of course it is, because otherwise you'd have to admit it was an actually dirty, typical steeler move. Go out there, start shit and then smug smile as you trip the returner...wait..I mean smug smile as you get pulled away from the other team that you shouldn't even be near. Keep on defending you dirtball team and coaches, shit hasn't changed with you ever, just like the rest of the sheep. Everyone else is dirty, but you are all innocent.

Atleast try to man up and be objective once in your life, it's sad to see your views are so slanted to always defend one group even when they are beyond wrong.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: Right.

I'll happily look at it.

Rock On

Gilberry. 

I guess you're also unaware of his mouth in the last game. 

Color me not surprised. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:35 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: MLS or real soccer that they play across the pond?

Real soccer. I root for Sheffield United and Borussia Dortmund to keep the steel town vibes going.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:46 PM)Belsnickel Wrote:  steel town vibes going.

You just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. 

Well, as much as I love the idea of being from a porkopolis, that wasn't what I was born into. LOL
Reply/Quote