Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict's PFF Grade
I hadn't checked his grade recently...so I looked at it today and:

49.7 or #72 LB.

Wow. He grades slightly lower than Evans.

Nickerson grades out at 45.1 or #74 LB, so there is one LB ranked in between them.

What a stunning turn for Burfict. A rating in the 50's is bad relative to peers...but to even sniff the 40's is terrible.

And, he just signed an extension that averages like $10-11 million a year.

I looked and it appears Vigil's grade declined after this past game. IF memory serves, he was around 70 going into the game and he's at 64.6 now or the #39 LB.
Reply/Quote
Yea he sucks, I have posted about it in multiple threads.
Reply/Quote
It's a huge decline. HUGE.
Reply/Quote
Burfict is done.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
He really did bring an edge to this team when healthy.

It looks like he can't move out there for whatever reason.
Reply/Quote
Love it. I said he was trash at the start of the season and got flamed for it.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 11:17 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He really did bring an edge to this team when healthy.

It looks like he can't move out there for whatever reason.

He sure did....it's alarming to see such a drastic and rapid decline.  He's not very good right now.

(12-04-2018, 11:26 AM)motoarch Wrote: Love it.  I said he was trash at the start of the season and got flamed for it.

Why would anyone love to see these grades? Confused  It means we're playing losing football. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 11:26 AM)motoarch Wrote: Love it. I said he was trash at the start of the season and got flamed for it.

You love that one of our better plays sucks now? That’s pretty dumb.

I swear some people would rather be right even if it means something negative for the team.

Reply/Quote
I dont think anyone, or very few, predicted Burfict would lose his edge and essentially give up. It was more likely we would be too aggressive ad get suspended again.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 11:56 AM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: I dont think anyone, or very few, predicted Burfict would lose his edge and essentially give up. It was more likely we would be too aggressive ad get suspended again.

This is so much worse. Sad to watch honestly. I would have rather see him go out in a blaze of glory. Preferably against the Steelers.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 11:41 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: He sure did....it's alarming to see such a drastic and rapid decline.  He's not very good right now.

Why would anyone love to see these grades? Confused  It means we're playing losing football. Mellow

(12-04-2018, 11:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You love that one of our better plays sucks now? That’s pretty dumb.

I swear some people would rather be right even if it means something negative for the team.

Because even when he was playing well he was not a value add to the team. His lack of discipline and propensity to get injured and concussed kept him off the field. His lack of discipline also hurts the team’s reputation across the league and makes the team look bad. I never liked him and probably never will.

I don’t care if he’s not playing during the right era. That’s not my problem; it’s his. If this is what it takes for the team to move on from him then you’re damn right I love it. I’ve been sick of his antics for years.

So yes I’m glade to be right but not because it’s negative for the team. As far as I’m concerned it’s a positive because it means we potential move on from a anchor that’s just holding the team back.
Reply/Quote
Hasn't played more than 12 games since 2013. This year he is at 6, with a concussion now.
Reply/Quote
He should be the first person cut before next season
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 12:19 PM)motoarch Wrote: Because even when he was playing well he was not a value add to the team.  His lack of discipline and propensity to get injured and concussed kept him off the field.  His lack of discipline also hurts the team’s reputation across the league and makes the team look bad.  I never liked him and probably never will.

I don’t care if he’s not playing during the right era.  That’s not my problem; it’s his.  If this is what it takes for the team to move on from him then you’re damn right I love it.  I’ve been sick of his antics for years.

So yes I’m glade to be right but not because it’s negative for the team.  As far as I’m concerned it’s a positive because it means we potential move on from a anchor that’s just holding the team back.

That's fair......I get your sentiment, but I'd rather see him playing well and becoming trade bait, and helping the team at the moment.  To each their own my good man.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 12:22 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Hasn't played more than 12 games since 2013.  This year he is at 6, with a concussion now.

I wonder how many brain cells he has left? 
Reply/Quote
It's sad to see Burfict go out like this ! Like Pistons and others have said he brought an edge to this defense we didn't have without him. In my opinion he's toast, done, kaput. He'll never be able to play 3/4's intensity/speed, the way the modern NFL is going.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 12:19 PM)motoarch Wrote: Because even when he was playing well he was not a value add to the team. His lack of discipline and propensity to get injured and concussed kept him off the field. His lack of discipline also hurts the team’s reputation across the league and makes the team look bad. I never liked him and probably never will.

I don’t care if he’s not playing during the right era. That’s not my problem; it’s his. If this is what it takes for the team to move on from him then you’re damn right I love it. I’ve been sick of his antics for years.

So yes I’m glade to be right but not because it’s negative for the team. As far as I’m concerned it’s a positive because it means we potential move on from a anchor that’s just holding the team back.

We went from having 1 good LB to having 0 good LB. I see nothing positive about that.

Reply/Quote
I see him being cut this off season. I know I'm in the minority in this but he was one of my favorite players to watch. Sad story, don't know if we will get another elite LB for years.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 11:59 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is so much worse. Sad to watch honestly. I would have rather see him go out in a blaze of glory. Preferably against the Steelers.

Those are similar to my thoughts.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 11:59 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is so much worse. Sad to watch honestly. I would have rather see him go out in a blaze of glory. Preferably against the Steelers.

Oh man.....that would be awesome.

Reply/Quote