Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Burrow’s response to Browning’s success
Where is it?

We all love Burrow. He is our Franchise QB - probably for the next decade.

But - anyone else wondering why Burrow has been so eerily silent about Browning’s very impressive success and even setting a few records along the way?

All sorts of players are all over interviews or social media posting up pro-Jake love, compliments and support.

A few of his teammates have been gushing all over him at times.

Shouldn’t the leader of this team be one of the most vocal supporters?

I haven’t seen one clip of anything positive stated or posted about Jake by Burrow. I haven’t seen a ton of love on the sidelines either.

It all seems a little strange by the team’s leader.
Reply/Quote
Usually injured players don’t speak to media. Pretty sure Joe isn’t really active on social during the season either.
Reply/Quote
Joe literally treated Jake’s family to a luxury box for the Colts game. Some of you really do go out of your way to look for weird shit to be upset about.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Should we get Joe some pom-poms and maybe a cheerleader outfit for next game? Would that appease you?

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 09:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Joe literally treated Jake’s family to a luxury box for the Colts game. Some of you really do go out of your way to look for weird shit to be upset about.

Yes. That was classy for sure.

I think it’s reasonable to see teammates and especially the leader of the team to show some love. It sends a really good (needed?) message to the team and community.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 10:01 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Should we get Joe some pom-poms and maybe a cheerleader outfit for next game? Would that appease you?

Maybe. lol
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 09:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: Where is it?

But - anyone else wondering why Burrow has been so eerily silent about Browning’s very impressive success and even setting a few records along the way?

All sorts of players are all over interviews or social media posting up pro-Jake love, compliments and support.

I haven’t seen one clip of anything positive stated or posted about Jake by Burrow. I haven’t seen a ton of love on the sidelines either.

He gave the Browning family his suite at the stadium..... Why does Joe need to talk to the media or on social media? At the moment its not his team, its Jakes.
Reply/Quote
[Image: usatsi_22035762.jpg]

He’s helping Jake and the coaches the best way he can. This thread is ridiculous.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 10:02 PM)sandwedge Wrote: He gave the Browning family his suite at the stadium..... Why does Joe need to talk to the media or on social media? At the moment its not his team, its Jakes.

I think it’s incumbent upon him as the voice of and inarguable leader of the team to go out of his way to rally around his teammate.

He doesn’t have to post on social media but no way he hasn’t been asked by reporters what his thoughts are and for it to be posted.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 10:06 PM)Whacked Wrote: I think it’s incumbent upon him as the voice of and inarguable leader of the team to go out of his way to rally around his teammate.  

He doesn’t have to post on social media but no way he hasn’t been asked by reporters what his thoughts are and for it to be posted.

The team has already rallied around Browning. This thread is silly.
Reply/Quote
To all you homers, I’m a giant fan of Joe professionally AND based on his charitable work/organizations and the good he does.

Hit the weed or something - It’s just a question. Good grief.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 10:06 PM)Whacked Wrote: I think it’s incumbent upon him as the voice of and inarguable leader of the team to go out of his way to rally around his teammate.  

Bengals players on IR never do interviews.  No exception for Joe.  He's not overly fond of interviews anyway.  The team knows he has Jake's back and Jake knows it.  What more should he do?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 10:15 PM)pally Wrote:  
Bengals players on IR never do interviews.  No exception for Joe.  He's not overly fond of interviews anyway.  The team knows he has Jake's back and Jake knows it.  What more should he do?

I hear ya

That’s fair.

Ok. I get it

/end thread.

Sorry I asked all lol
Reply/Quote
Would read again
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 10:01 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Should we get Joe some pom-poms and maybe a cheerleader outfit for next game? Would that appease you?
Absolutely not. He needs to rest that wrist so it heals THEN hit the rehab with purpose!
Reply/Quote
What’s he supposed to be doing? Whackin Jake off after TD passes? Lol

Seriously though, Joe is a pretty disciplined guy. He probably feels Jake is a good QB so him simply running the offense doesn’t get him hype because he expected Jake to be able to do it and it’s not exciting to him.

I fully expect that Joe is doing more than enough to support Jake. I’m 100% sure Joe works with him in between drives and Joe likely is helping call plays too
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 09:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: Where is it?

[Image: confused-no.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I hear ya all lol

STUPID THREAD Sad

I apologize !
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 10:01 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yes. That was classy for sure.

I think it’s reasonable to see teammates and especially the leader of the team to show some love. It sends a really good (needed?) message to the team and community.

Because the team doesn't know how Burrow feels about Browing...even though they're all in the locker room all week?

Who gives 2 shits if he doesn't let the public at large know. That has zero effect on what goes on in the locker room. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Where does McCarron fit in this QB equation??? lol
Reply/Quote