Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow
In my opinion, this was probably one of the top 2/3 games he has played so far in his career. Maybe not stat wise. But just calm cool and collected. He was almost perfect!
Reply/Quote
His talent sure covers up some of the team's issues. ( insert "that's my quarterback" TO meme ).
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Insane game by Burrow. I really hope he gets way more consideration for MVP this year
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He had all day. Big props to the O line in this game.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He had all day. Big props to the O line in this game.

Today we saw Burrow at his most efficient and playing point guard perfectly. He did some awesome throws but his runs and the way he managed the clock were also big. 
Reply/Quote
MVP!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He had all day. Big props to the O line in this game.
I never saw such a clean pocket for Burrow, ever. Terrific OL work. The pocket was a thing of beauty that I used to marvel at for Brady's teams.
Reply/Quote
I agree, major props to the O-line, but Cleveland and Myles Garrett is their proving ground. When they get over that speed bump, then they'll have nothing in their way but themselves.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Phil Simms called him the modern day Joe Montana on post game show. I’ll take that as my teams QB!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:38 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: MVP!

He has to be a big part of the MVP conversation.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:26 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: In my opinion, this was probably one of the top 2/3 games he has played so far in his career.  Maybe not stat wise. But just calm cool and collected.  He was almost perfect!

He had decent protection and picked KC apart.  Great effort by entire team.  The next cover of Assassin's Creed should be Joe Burrow.  
Reply/Quote
Better than Mahomes.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
JB had an awesome game, but taking that sack at the 2 min warning was stupid. Of course, he rebounded with a strike to Tee; but that coulda been costly.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
So really the Bills are the only game left I see as being all that tough. Sure, we lost to the Ravens and Browns earlier, but the line and team is playing much better now. Tampa Bay is not that good.
Reply/Quote
Is it me or did Burrow's throws get stronger? I mean it looks like he's flicking it out there effortlessly.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So really the Bills are the only game left I see as being all that tough. Sure, we lost to the Ravens and Browns earlier, but the line and team is playing much better now. Tampa Bay is not that good.

1 Down

5 To Go

Potential #1 Seed
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:26 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: In my opinion, this was probably one of the top 2/3 games he has played so far in his career. Maybe not stat wise. But just calm cool and collected. He was almost perfect!

Agree 100%. The 3rd and 11 to seal the game he was so cool and calm I actually thought it was a dead play the way he just sat there.... wrong. He just has ice in his veins.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:26 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: In my opinion, this was probably one of the top 2/3 games he has played so far in his career.  Maybe not stat wise. But just calm cool and collected.  He was almost perfect!

Stat wise he was damn near perfect. I'd rather a win and under 300 yards with no INT than a loss and 400 yards and 3 
Reply/Quote
Did JB give the "Money Manzell" at the end of the game?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So really the Bills are the only game left I see as being all that tough. Sure, we lost to the Ravens and Browns earlier, but the line and team is playing much better now. Tampa Bay is not that good.

Win your three home games
Beat mediocre Pats & Bucs
13-4
Play at home in the playoffs
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote