Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Burrow 4 Payton
Like I stated before, no.

But even if you traded for Bill Bilichick ?

Even he is not winning with Brandon Allen at QB Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
A top 5-10 qb is so much more important to a team than a top 5-10 coach
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 05:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You mean like Lou Anarumo? Yeah right, maybe Payton can get Greg Williams back..... Sarcasm OMGLameStopFacepalm

I never implied he would bring Williams. I think SP is intelligent enough to know how big of a PR nightmare hiring THAT guy would be. Who’s to say he wouldn’t keep Lou. And let’s not act like we “lucked into” Lou. Lou got the job others turned down, and luckily turned out to be a good hire. During and after his first season many wanted him replaced. I’m sure SP could find a nonGreg Williams somewhere even if Lou was not retained.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 08:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Apparently not too many. The VAST majority wouldn't even consider it. 

Yeah, but look at the surprising number that would....
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 10:32 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I never implied he would bring Williams. I think SP is intelligent enough to know how big of a PR nightmare hiring THAT guy would be. Who’s to say he wouldn’t keep Lou. And let’s not act like we “lucked into” Lou. Lou got the job others turned down, and luckily turned out to be a good hire. During and after his first season many wanted him replaced. I’m sure SP could find a nonGreg Williams somewhere even if Lou was not retained.

You miss the point. Payton HIRED Greg Williams and allowed his bs to go on. He's dirtier than Tomlin.
Reply/Quote