Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Having Surgery
(07-26-2022, 05:04 PM)Bengalion Wrote: What does exactly the appendix do? I mean lot of people say it's useless, but why?

Think of a pipe joint in the sewer system which one pipe goes nowhere and is capped off. That pipe is your appendix and serves no purpose except to kill you if it ruptures and spews shit throughout your insides. Also, Surgeons who perform this procedure must have 6 months of plumbing school.

Probably not totally accurate, but close enough from the Dog's pov.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 05:22 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Vaxx side effect. Look it up

(07-26-2022, 05:46 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Causality wasn't definitely proven, but those can take time.

Something to look out for.

where did you see this
Reply/Quote
Burrow Will be just fine.Good chance he leads the league this year even if he would miss all of training camp.Just hoping he has a healthy OL to start the season with.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 06:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Think of a pipe joint in the sewer system which one pipe goes nowhere and is capped off. That pipe is your appendix and serves no purpose except to kill you if it ruptures and spews shit throughout your insides. Also, Surgeons who perform this procedure must have 6 months of plumbing school.

Probably not totally accurate, but close enough from the Dog's pov.

Enjoy your making the complex simple.

And am curious who the rocker is in your signature. I couldn't figure it out.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 06:23 PM)Nepa Wrote: Enjoy your making the complex simple.

And am curious who the rocker is in your signature. I couldn't figure it out.

That's the Late, Great Eddie Munson
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 06:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: On the flip side, of all the people i know--and my coworkers know, it hasn't happened to one single person. Same with my wife. I txt her and she said she doesn't know of anyone that she works with or is friends with on Facebook that has had it done. 

Yet 
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 05:28 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: I know. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34746743/

Don't have to take my word for it 

did you miss this line from the abstract?

Quote:The cases were clinically coherent, with an apparent increase in reporting in the four days post-vaccination and a possible dose-response relationship. 

Joe was vaccinated over a year ago

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 05:28 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: I know. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34746743/

Don't have to take my word for it 

Thanks for proving my point.  Based on the link you provided Joe's appendicitis would not be a side effect of the vaxx because Burrow was vaccinated last year instead of last week.

So why make that claim?
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 07:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Thanks for proving my point.  Based on the link you provided Joe's appendicitis would not be a side effect of the vaxx because Burrow was vaccinated last year instead of last week.

So why make that claim?

Ok, so I guess if someone has a stroke a year from now that was otherwise healthy in no way could it be tied to the vaxx
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 07:39 PM)pally Wrote: did you miss this line from the abstract?

Joe was vaccinated over a year ago

So if a vax injury isn't right away then it couldn't be from the vax? It happened to my friends a few months after.  
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 06:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That's the Late, Great Eddie Munson

Now I understand. Hah!
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 08:24 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: So if a vax injury isn't right away then it couldn't be from the vax? It happened to my friends a few months after.  

Appendicitis is quite common.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 08:19 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Ok, so I guess if someone has a stroke a year from now that was otherwise healthy in no way could it be tied to the vaxx

That’s not what was said, but the current information we have says “no”.
Reply/Quote
I’m glad I got a notification from my Athletic app, or this thread title would have given me a heart attack.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 08:19 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Ok, so I guess if someone has a stroke a year from now that was otherwise healthy in no way could it be tied to the vaxx

Pop Quiz:

Is it convenient that any malady someone might become afflicted with, post shot, can be tied to the vaxx?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

You could just go with: "I was mistaken". 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 08:45 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: That’s not what was said, but the current information we have says “no”.

Why?  I just cited a scientific journal that said the vax can cause appendicitis.  If it can cause it immediately it is outside of the realm of possibilities it could cause it later as it is still in your body? 
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 08:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You could just go with: "I was mistaken". 

Except I wasn't 
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 08:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Pop Quiz:

Is it convenient that any malady someone might become afflicted with, post shot, can be tied to the vaxx?

Is it convenient to put your head in the sand? 
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 08:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m glad I got a notification from my Athletic app, or this thread title would have given me a heart attack.

Yeah, I wish someone would add "for appendicitis." His knees and shoulder are vital. His appendix isn't.  
Reply/Quote