Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Having Surgery
If Burrow doesn't need an appendix, neither do I!

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 09:21 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Except I wasn't 

I had my appendicitis removed before Covid was even a thing. Was I just having early vaccine symptoms?

Your logic kinda reminds me of the ladies talking at my grandma's funeral. 

Granny drank a six-pack a day and died at 92. One of the ladies said: "I knew that drinking would kill her". 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 08:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m glad I got a notification from my Athletic app, or this thread title would have given me a heart attack.

Not so lucky for me.

On my Score app, the headline was, "Burrow goes under the knife."

That's it. Heart sank.

(07-26-2022, 09:22 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Is it convenient to put your head in the sand? 

I don't know, is it?

Clearly, you would know better than all of us.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Joe is gonna be quicker in the pocket without the extra appendix weight dragging him down, right?
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 09:21 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Why?  I just cited a scientific journal that said the vax can cause appendicitis.  If it can cause it immediately it is outside of the realm of possibilities it could cause it later as it is still in your body? 

You accuse people of sticking their head in the sand while you refuse to read the actual study that you posted a link to?

You should be a posterboy for how people ignore facts to try and twist everything to fit your crazy theory.

Go back and read the findings instead of continuing to embarrass yourself.
Reply/Quote
Wow. I didn't see this thread becomming a vaxx thread.

The world got really weird at some point.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 11:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Wow. I didn't see this thread becomming a vaxx thread.

The world got really weird at some point.

It apparently happened when we all stuck our heads in the sand...  Hilarious

I'm just glad it was nothing major, kinda freaked me out a bit when i saw the title thread.
Reply/Quote
LOL. Paranoid Chicken Little will do anything to justify being afraid of a needle.

Joe will be fine, others in this thread, not so much.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 01:49 PM)Au165 Wrote: Apparently to remove his appendix. Will miss some time but shouldn’t be out too long.

Well, I wish it had been done sooner.  Not right before Training Camp.  Still, as many on here say, this is not a major thing and Joe Burrow should be fine when Bengals start season with Steelers.  I really don't want to see Burrow in Pre Season anyway.  Considering he gets hit more than any other NFL QB, and added that he just had to play in 17 regular season games and 4 post season games, I would think the 21 game season is a good reason not to have him in hardly any Preseason.  Especially if the GOAL is to repeat and have another 20 to 21 game season. 

GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 03:55 AM)kevin Wrote: Well, I wish it had been done sooner. Not right before Training Camp.  Still, as many on here say, this is not a major thing and Joe Burrow should be fine when Bengals start season with Steelers.  I really don't want to see Burrow in Pre Season anyway.  Considering he gets hit more than any other NFL QB, and added that he just had to play in 17 regular season games and 4 post season games, I would think the 21 game season is a good reason not to have him in hardly any Preseason.  Especially if the GOAL is to repeat and have another 20 to 21 game season. 

GO BENGALS

I don’t think it’s something you can really plan for. He probably just recently started having stomach pains.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 03:55 AM)kevin Wrote: Well, I wish it had been done sooner.  Not right before Training Camp.  Still, as many on here say, this is not a major thing and Joe Burrow should be fine when Bengals start season with Steelers.  I really don't want to see Burrow in Pre Season anyway.  Considering he gets hit more than any other NFL QB, and added that he just had to play in 17 regular season games and 4 post season games, I would think the 21 game season is a good reason not to have him in hardly any Preseason.  Especially if the GOAL is to repeat and have another 20 to 21 game season. 

GO BENGALS

Removing the appendix almost only happens when there is appendicitis. This is not something that is planned and usually when the pain becomes unbearable. This is not something you plan to have happen. Appendicitis usually happens very quickly.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 06:25 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Removing the appendix almost only happens when there is appendicitis. This is not something that is planned and usually when the pain becomes unbearable. This is not something you plan to have happen. Appendicitis usually happens very quickly.

I suspect it will be very first question to Joe and Zac at their next press q&a

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
No big deal. Joey B has this surgery every month or two just to show how tough he is.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 03:55 AM)kevin Wrote: Well, I wish it had been done sooner.  Not right before Training Camp.  Still, as many on here say, this is not a major thing and Joe Burrow should be fine when Bengals start season with Steelers.  I really don't want to see Burrow in Pre Season anyway.  Considering he gets hit more than any other NFL QB, and added that he just had to play in 17 regular season games and 4 post season games, I would think the 21 game season is a good reason not to have him in hardly any Preseason.  Especially if the GOAL is to repeat and have another 20 to 21 game season. 

GO BENGALS

Joe did not play last pre-season, I'm perfectly fine with him not playing this pre-season.
Reply/Quote
How long till a certain poster shows up and starts calling Burrow "Mr. Glass"?
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 11:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You accuse people of sticking their head in the sand while you refuse to read the actual study that you posted a link to?

You should be a posterboy for how people ignore facts to try and twist everything to fit your crazy theory.

Go back and read the findings instead of continuing to embarrass yourself.

Directly from the article: The cases were clinically coherent, with an apparent increase in reporting in the four days post-vaccination and a possible dose-response relationship. Appendicitis has been suggested as an adverse event of special interest post-vaccination against COVID-19 after a numerical increase in the vaccine arm of a clinical trial. 

So like I said, if it happens later why would you eliminate the shot as the cause?  Now be a good sheep and run along 
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 09:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I had my appendicitis removed before Covid was even a thing. Was I just having early vaccine symptoms?

Your logic kinda reminds me of the ladies talking at my grandma's funeral. 

Granny drank a six-pack a day and died at 92. One of the ladies said: "I knew that drinking would kill her". 

Except I posted a scientific journal
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 09:56 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: Directly from the article: The cases were clinically coherent, with an apparent increase in reporting in the four days post-vaccination and a possible dose-response relationship. Appendicitis has been suggested as an adverse event of special interest post-vaccination against COVID-19 after a numerical increase in the vaccine arm of a clinical trial. 

So like I said, if it happens later why would you eliminate the shot as the cause?  Now be a good sheep and run along 

Sheesh.

Here's a quote from another medical publication: "As of 27th May 2021, an estimated 1.82 billion doses of COVID-19 vaccines had been administered [14][19], there were 900,695 ICSRs in VigiBase for COVID-19 vaccines, and of these 358 ICSRs reported appendicitis.”  https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2590136221000395

Do the math. 358 cases of "appendicitis" after 1.82 billion COVID vax doses. Do the math and tell me if the resulting extremely small percentage seems "statistically significant" to you or to anybody else.

What we have here is "post hoc ergo propter hoc" ("after this therefore because of this") thinking. Kind of like "I ate oatmeal instead of Wheaties for breakfast and later that day I totaled my car. Therefore, oatmeal caused me to total my car."
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 09:56 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: So like I said, if it happens later why would you eliminate the shot as the cause?  

Gee I don't know. Maybe because their is zero scientific evidence to support the claim that the vaccine would cause appendicitis over a year later.

You calling other people "sheep" after making a comment like that is a classic.Sinece "One" went there, now you and all your friends have to go there also.
Reply/Quote
I don't know anyone who has had their appendix removed in the last couple of years, and I know tons of people who got the vax. I'm starting to think the vaccination prevents appendicitis.

Also, I sure hope Joe didn't derive his super powers from his appendix.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote