Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Burrow Wrist Injury
(11-17-2023, 01:44 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Lol, IF that was true that would mean that either Burrow was wearing a wrist brace for fashion on the same wrist he ended up hurting, or Zac is completely unaware of what's going on with his own franchise QB.

Hey now Zac Taylor never lies or he’s oblivious
Reply/Quote
Anyone else hear that? That’s the same Super Bowl window closing that Buffalo heard a week ago.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:32 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote:

I'm not even gonna pretend I can read lips. But the body language of Queen didn't make me think he said he was alright. Definitely had a look of "damn man that sucks"
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:51 AM)pally Wrote: Ravens fans showing their class as always with their post injury “f*** Joe Burrow” chant

See why I'd rather have the Stealers win it than them?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:01 AM)Joelist Wrote: See why I'd rather have the Stealers win it than them?

With the browns QB done for the year they are the easy choice if we had to root for an afc north team lol
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:46 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Can't fire Duke isn't he family?

Don’t think so you’ve got the old man, the girls and the other Brown is it Paul or Mike?

The one who lis always dressed looking like he got kicked through the discount section of Target and hasn’t changed his hair style since the 80s.

Duke just seems to have worked his way up in to the job/ nobody else is willing to work with the Brown family and how they conduct business.
Reply/Quote
Again per Zac, Joe fell on the wrist (when Clowney hit him). And then felt pain on the throw on the next play

I’m sure he will have additional imaging tomorrow. The obvious concern is what soft tissue damage occurred and how bad is it. There are a lot of tendons and ligaments that run through the wrist.

How quickly he can return to play is more than just pain tolerance. He has to be able to grip the ball with power

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:51 AM)pally Wrote: Ravens fans showing their class as always with their post injury “f*** Joe Burrow” chant

I've traveled all over the US and I can say, without a doubt, Baltimore is THE worst city I've ever visited.

Their fans are trash. And let's be real, they've been getting a lot of help from "their" officials this entire season.

The game is so obviously rigged. They don't even care to hide it anymore.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:21 AM)pally Wrote: Again per Zac, Joe fell on the wrist (when Clowney hit him). And then felt pain on the throw on the next play

I’m sure he will have additional imaging tomorrow. The obvious concern is what soft tissue damage occurred and how bad is it. There are a lot of tendons and ligaments that run through the wrist.

How quickly he can return to play is more than just pain tolerance. He has to be able to grip the ball with power

Was there a penalty against Clownery after that hit, or no?
Reply/Quote
He needs to get on the TB12 program if that was/is still a thing. Or just pick Brady's brain about staying healthy.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:01 AM)Joelist Wrote: See why I'd rather have the Stealers win it than them?

Ask me 8 years ago if Steelers would be my least hated division Rival now and I would have told you would be crazy.

But here we are. I’d rather see them win the division 10x than these other 2 trash organizations.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:44 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Lol, IF that was true that would mean that either Burrow was wearing a wrist brace for fashion on the same wrist he ended up hurting, or Zac is completely unaware of what's going on with his own franchise QB.

Burrow was also holding his tablet in that picture and there are special gloves for those that look very similar....

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:46 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Can't fire Duke isn't he family?

No. His dad worked for them.
Reply/Quote
https://x.com/jfowlerespn/status/1725388074119516289?s=46&t=pkni6GRbeTj3sw_si0D37w

What a crappy season Sad
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:45 AM)BengalB Wrote: Was there a penalty against Clownery after that hit, or no?

It wasn’t an illegal hit

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If you are an NFL conspiracy theorist I wouldn't argue against you.. it was such a weird sequence with the brace pre-game and the in-game wrist injury.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:49 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: He needs to get on the TB12 program if that was/is still a thing. Or just pick Brady's brain about staying healthy.

He’s already into all that stuff. Dude goes to bed at 8pm during the season, and eats nothing but super healthy food.

Reply/Quote
Just hope it’s something he can recover 100% from. Let the kids learn, draft well and go again next year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:49 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: He needs to get on the TB12 program if that was/is still a thing. Or just pick Brady's brain about staying healthy.

Brady had quality O-lines for most of his career. Maybe Mike, Duke, Katie, and Troy will take heed? Bengals o-lines have been hot garbage during Joe’s career.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:51 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Hey now Zac Taylor never lies or he’s oblivious

Or Burrow is taking the heat for his coach
Reply/Quote