Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Burrow Wrist Injury
(11-17-2023, 05:25 AM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Brady had quality O-lines for most of his career.  Maybe Mike, Duke, Katie, and Troy will take heed?  Bengals o-lines have been hot garbage during Joe’s career.

This x 10
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:51 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: This franchise is like an old Southern Baptist Church I went to. The whole congregation was related to each other. Mostly in not a bad way, but a few in a bad way.

You mean their family tree is a telephone pole.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:51 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Hey now Zac Taylor never lies or he’s oblivious

Sounds like he's preparing to go into politics.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Seasons over.

Tank for a top 10 pick. Last place in the division (easier schedule) and go into full on evaluation mode to see what you have in the rookies you just drafted.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:51 AM)pally Wrote: Ravens fans showing their class as always with their post injury “f*** Joe Burrow” chant

Really. At what point were they doing that?

And Harbaugh takes the low road essentially calling Wilson a dirty player for a "hip drop" tackle, saying "was that even necessary?" Meanwhile, Taylor shows class saying Burrow "fell" on his wrist, when he was actual subject to a hard tackle.
Reply/Quote
The second biggest travesty in all of this is the media hit job on Logan Wilson. It’s amazing after all the dirty plays by Ray Lewis, all the Steelers, etc. that the villain the media somehow wants to settle on is Logan freaking Wilson.

That’s some top tier garbage.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 08:39 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Seasons over.

Tank for a top 10 pick. Last place in the division (easier schedule) and go into full on evaluation mode to see what you have in the rookies you just drafted.

Yep. Stick a fork in it. I’ll gladly come back to this post and eat crow but I’m sure I won’t have to. Let him get healthy, fire Pollack yesterday and start the new o-line process this season.

Say, what draft position is Marvin Harrison Jr. being mocked to?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 09:23 AM)chrisball96 Wrote: The second biggest travesty in all of this is the media hit job on Logan Wilson. It’s amazing after all the dirty plays by Ray Lewis, all the Steelers, etc. that the villain the media somehow wants to settle on is Logan freaking Wilson.

Logan Wilson always shows up and plays with high energy. I wish the entire team had his intensity.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 09:23 AM)chrisball96 Wrote: The second biggest travesty in all of this is the media hit job on Logan Wilson. It’s amazing after all the dirty plays by Ray Lewis, all the Steelers, etc. that the villain the media somehow wants to settle on is Logan freaking Wilson.

It’s insanity. He’s guilty of making tackles lol. This franchise will never stop having to eat shit for what they did 2+ decades ago.

Also this, **** em.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 08:00 AM)SladeX Wrote: This x 10

Yeah there's no way with how much Burrow has been through to fathom someone winning that many rings
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 09:25 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Yep. Stick a fork in it. I’ll gladly come back to this post and eat crow but I’m sure I won’t have to. Let him get healthy, fire Pollack yesterday and start the new o-line process this season.

Say, what draft position is Marvin Harrison Jr. being mocked to?

You know this is the Mike Brown owned Bengals correct?  lol.

They will do no such thing.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 09:15 AM)Nepa Wrote: Really. At what point were they doing that?

And Harbaugh takes the low road essentially calling Wilson a dirty player for a "hip drop" tackle, saying "was that even necessary?" Meanwhile, Taylor shows class saying Burrow "fell" on his wrist, when he was actual subject to a hard tackle.

You could hear it on the post game show

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'd like to know what Zac and the front office thought was gonna happen after letting your Franchise QB get destroyed for 4 straight years... This is seriously reaching Andrew Luck territory. I blame Frank Pollak the most. Dude destroyed our best QB we ever had..
Reply/Quote
If the bengals knew of this wrist injury ahead of time, and I am SURE they did, and they can deny all they want too. It is malpractice to trot your guy out there knowing that he is going to be taking hits all game. That was playing with fire while standing on gasoline and hoping nothing bad would happen. My only hope is he seriously re-aggregated it and the pain/swelling in the moment was too much.

Pending the outcome, if this is just a “sprain” as they say (which I seriously doubt) I think the Steelers game is a MUST sit for burrow, regardless of what he says. You have 10 days to plan for the Steelers and hope you can beat the Steelers.

My brain is telling me he won’t be right for at least a month, in which case the seasons effectively over.
Reply/Quote
It's time to quit suspending and banning posters for speaking the truth and suspend and ban those posters who demand positivity and dictate which arguments are legit and which aren't. They are the one's that have been wrong more often then not the last two decades. Joe has been hurt. His arm was wrapped a couple weeks ago after the SF game and folks shot down anyone who brought it up for being negative drama queens after a win..... yet we were right once again.

Here's the truth that's been said and it's time for folks around here to face... Joe Luck has the body of a 50 year old. The beatings have taken there toll. He is injury prone, has been yearly since 2016, he can't stay healthy, and it's only going to get worse in the following seasons as his body continues to break down. We are stuck with him for the next 7 years, and these injury issues/story will be repeated over and over again over those 7 years. This contract may end up being worse than the Watson contract.

This team's moment has passed, the window is closed, and we have questions at QB, WR, TE, RB, OLine, DL, CB, S, HC, OC, DC...... Nothing that will be fixed in 1 offseason. A rebuild is needed with some youth and speed. This team looks fat off of "success" and doesn't have the energy or the drive that you seen when they were trying to prove themselves.

We weren't witnessing a dynasty in the making the last two years. This isn't the Brady Patriots or the Mahomes Chiefs. It was the 2009 / 2010 JETS and we all know how that "dynasty" ended.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 10:32 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: If the bengals knew of this wrist injury ahead of time, and I am SURE they did, and they can deny all they want too. It is malpractice to trot your guy out there knowing that he is going to be taking hits all game. That was playing with fire while standing on gasoline and hoping nothing bad would happen. My only hope is he seriously re-aggregated it and the pain/swelling in the moment was too much.

Pending the outcome, if this is just a “sprain” as they say (which I seriously doubt) I think the Steelers game is a MUST sit for burrow, regardless of what he says. You have 10 days to plan for the Steelers and hope you can beat the Steelers.

My brain is telling me he won’t be right for at least a month, in which case the seasons effectively over.

Pollock should be fired already.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 09:45 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You know this is the Mike Brown owned Bengals correct?  lol.

They will do no such thing.

we have fired coaches mid season before.  

in higher positions than OL coach as well
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 10:40 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Pollock should be fired already.

For the bad OL play yes. But everyone within the bengals organization is in question. You need to protect players from themselves.

I sprained my wrist (above the wrist “bone”, below my pinky) last year that is still not back to full strength . I went down the X-ray, mri, multiple cortisone shots, etc.

I had hardly enough strength and stability to hold a frying pan. Hitting a golf ball sent radiating pain through my arm. Luckily it was my left, not dominate hand.

This is no small thing, wrists are sooooo tricky with so many bones/ligaments enter twined, especially as you get closer up into the hand, and judging by the swelling this is in that area.

Considering this is on his throwing hand, and the location of the perceived injury… which you can diagnose the location pretty simply with simple hand movement tests… this was always going to be the outcome.

Long story short, the bad performance of the OL is on Frank. The decision is on the entire bengals organization.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 10:41 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: we have fired coaches mid season before.  

in higher positions than OL coach as well

My memory must be fading.  lol.

Yet here we sit with a crap oline and oline coach for years.  Getting our supposedly generational QB literally destroyed.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 10:51 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: My memory must be fading.  lol.

Yet here we sit with a crap oline and oline coach for years.  Getting our supposedly generational QB literally destroyed.

yeah i want to know who makes that choice cause if its Zac he should have done that long ago.
Reply/Quote