Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow doing sprints in the golf cart..
https://youtu.be/5ijXr4A6Kmw

Lol...
Reply/Quote
Dude is just…different. In the best possible way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Sure has a funny personality. Infectious honestly. Best young QB to have on your team. Smirk
Reply/Quote
That's actually hilarious LOL!
Reply/Quote
I used to go to basketball practices in college and do that in my wheelchair!

Hilarious

Burrow's my kind of dude!

Cripples unite!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 10:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dude is just…different. In the best possible way.

I thing, you can say the dude is there if it's possible in anyway for his team lol..
Reply/Quote
Did you guys watch Uzomah on the bussing with the boys podcast? They asked him what Burrow does after games and he said he just sits there quiet and plays himself in chess cuz he already crushed everyone lol.. Meanwhile everyone else is jumping around listening to music and what not. He also said Burrow doesn't say much but when He does everyone listens. He is a Elite leader..
Reply/Quote
This is our QB and I'm not ashamed. Let him sign his own contract.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 12:01 AM)Tony Wrote: Did you guys watch Uzomah on the bussing with the boys podcast? They asked him what Burrow does after games and he said he just sits there quiet and plays himself in chess cuz he already crushed everyone lol.. Meanwhile everyone else is jumping around listening to music and what not. He also said Burrow doesn't say much but when He does everyone listens. He is a Elite leader..

He's the Joey Votto of the Bengals. They both have very similar personalities. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 10:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dude is just…different. In the best possible way.

Perfect description
Reply/Quote
I had appendicitis when I was 16. I feel a kinship with my man Joe lol. My greatest claim to sporting fame is that I was playing hoops in a league game in less than a week. I couldn't raise my arm above my body to shoot but I could fake most everything else. I was the ultimate floor general that day... my "generosity" made me a lot of friends! But I didn't tell anyone that I couldn't shoot without being in complete agony, so when I got fouled and had to take free throws my life flashed before my eyes. I didn't know what to do; I couldn't "swing the ball" out of this one. I thought about using my left hand but I would have been pulled and that would have defeated the purpose.

The first shot I howled out in pain and my voice ricocheted off the gym walls at a volume Hitchcock would have been proud of. Everyone was dumbfounded, "Wtf wrong with this guy?!?!" I tried to play it off as a joke and, thankfully, my body sent adrenaline/natural painkillers down to the wound right away, so the second shot was surprisingly smooth. But I'll never forget the moment. Oh to be young and stupid again. What was I even doing out there in the first place.

So yeah, though I felt quasi-normal within a week, the first 2-3 days post-surgery were absolutely ridiculous. Took me 30 minutes to go to the bathroom. Needed a full playbook to make the trip. The toilet was 10 feet away Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 12:46 PM)tms Wrote: I had appendicitis when I was 16. I feel a kinship with my man Joe lol. My greatest claim to sporting fame is that I was playing hoops in a league game in less than a week. I couldn't raise my arm above my body to shoot but I could fake most everything else. I was the ultimate floor general that day... my "generosity" made me a lot of friends! But I didn't tell anyone that I couldn't shoot without being in complete agony, so when I got fouled and had to take free throws my life flashed before my eyes. I didn't know what to do; I couldn't "swing the ball" out of this one. I thought about using my left hand but I would have been pulled and that would have defeated the purpose.

The first shot I howled out in pain and my voice ricocheted off the gym walls at a volume Hitchcock would have been proud of. Everyone was dumbfounded, "Wtf wrong with this guy?!?!" I tried to play it off as a joke and, thankfully, my body sent adrenaline/natural painkillers down to the wound right away, so the second shot was surprisingly smooth. But I'll never forget the moment. Oh to be young and stupid again. What was I even doing out there in the first place.

So yeah, though I felt quasi-normal within a week, the first 2-3 days post-surgery were absolutely ridiculous. Took me 30 minutes to go to the bathroom. Needed a full playbook to make the trip. The toilet was 10 feet away  Hilarious

Thanks for this as I know nothing about appendicitis. Sounds rough. 

But also sounds like something you can get over in a couple of weeks which is great news for us.
Reply/Quote

hes riding in a golf cart. you dont have to over react to every single thing he does. 

most important is he can get back on the field soon and starts gettin reps.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 01:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks for this as I know nothing about appendicitis. Sounds rough. 

But also sounds like something you can get over in a couple of weeks which is great news for us.

yessir thats the most important thing
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 03:40 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: hes riding in a golf cart. you dont have to over react to every single thing he does. 

I bet you are fun at partys.. Don't take it so ***** serious..
Reply/Quote
Joe needs to pick up the pace, he has linemen going faster!!
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 03:40 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: hes riding in a golf cart. you dont have to over react to every single thing he does. 

Oh please. This is not normal superstar QB behavior. Guys have different levels of love and devotion towards the game and their teammates, and it obviously kills Burrow to not be involved. I’m sure there are plenty of big name players who couldn’t be happier about missing the dog days of TC.

Now back under your bridge with you.

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 08:25 PM)Tony Wrote: I bet you are fun at partys.. Don't take it so ***** serious..

I picture him as more of a “rally” kinda guy…

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 09:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I picture him as more of a “rally” kinda guy…

Got that right.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 09:09 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Joe needs to pick up the pace, he has linemen going faster!!

Hell, no.  

"Low and Slow" is the way to go for Sheisty.

That cart just needs some rims and a metal fleck paint job.
Reply/Quote