Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow doing sprints in the golf cart..
(08-08-2022, 01:46 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: crazy how people will defend Pacman here. Guy's a loser. He may try to be a good person, but he simply cannot.

He's damaged to his core. And Im actually worried for Chris Henry Jr

Yeah, damn good Punt Returner though.

He also had a hand in handing us our Playoff loss to the Steelers, wasn't Andy's fault that time around as he wasn't even playing.

I do understand Adam saying how he wished he had a clutch QB like Burrow back in his day though, he could of won a ring with 
such a QB. Burrow is, as Nicomo and Adam says, different in a great way.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 03:08 PM)Leon Wrote: yeh but you over react every thing he does. there could be a video of him putting on his socks and you would be saying "thats the greatest putting on of socks ever, joe is just special the way he puts on socks. no qb has ever put on socks like that"

i aint trying to be mean. just the constant over doing it gives me a chuckle.

Well since you bring it up, Joe has been putting 1 sock inside out since college ,before a game. That's elite right there if you ask me..
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 02:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, damn good Punt Returner though.

He also had a hand in handing us our Playoff loss to the Steelers, wasn't Andy's fault that time around as he wasn't even playing.

I do understand Adam saying how he wished he had a clutch QB like Burrow back in his day though, he could of won a ring with 
such a QB. Burrow is, as Nicomo and Adam says, different in a great way.

Right, we wouldn’t even have been in position to win at the end if he was…

*runs away*
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
No Bengals fan should hate Pacman.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 02:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Right, we wouldn’t even have been in position to win at the end if was…

*runs away*

Smirk
Reply/Quote