Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burrow is hit every freaking play
If the bengals knew of this wrist injury ahead of time, and I am SURE they did, and they can deny all they want too. It is malpractice to trot your guy out there knowing that he is going to be taking hits all game. That was playing with fire while standing on gasoline and hoping nothing bad would happen. My only hope is he seriously re-aggregated it and the pain/swelling in the moment was too much.

Pending the outcome, if this is just a “sprain” as they say (which I seriously doubt) I think the Steelers game is a MUST sit for burrow, regardless of what he says. You have 10 days to plan for the Steelers and hope you can beat the Steelers.

My brain is telling me he won’t be right for at least a month, in which case the seasons effectively over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
One play in the 3rd when Lamar was just bouncing around looking for an open man with no Bengal within 8 yds. I think I saw him scratch his side while waiting for a guy to get open. Must have been the 11 second play.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 10:31 AM)Nepa Wrote: No, there is always the Bills. They'd had so many hard-luck losses that they actually named some of the events, such as "13 seconds" and "Music City Miracle" (16 seconds). 

Ok, true.  What makes this even worse is that I have lived in Bills Country for the last 22 years, all my friends are die hard Bills fans and the Bills are my second team.

I have some bad luck.   lol.
Reply/Quote