Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Burrow is the pick!
This is just embarrassing now. Florio is trying so hard to will this into not happening.

[Image: avuxb757beu41.jpg]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 12:53 PM)Bart07 Wrote: So where can I get that Burrow jersey...    Joe

Koch Sporting Goods

Bengals.com pro shop wouldnt let me customize a jersey with "Burrow" for some reason.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 11:17 AM)Synric Wrote: The reliable source is Lowes Corporate Office that said they were not going to pay for plane tickets or overnight stay in Miami.

They have almost a year and a half to save up for it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 02:21 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Koch Sporting Goods

Bengals.com pro shop wouldnt let me customize a jersey with "Burrow" for some reason.

With the first pick of the 2020 NFL draft the Cincinnati Bengals select... Justin Herbert, quarterback from Oregon...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 02:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: This is just embarrassing now.  Florio is trying so hard to will this into not happening.  

His desperation is pure cringe. 
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 02:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: This is just embarrassing now. Florio is trying so hard to will this into not happening.

He is a royal piece of effing S Whatever

He shouldn’t even be a employed. Worthless punk
Reply/Quote
So much for not tipping picks this year.
Reply/Quote
Nothing surprising or even exciting about this news to me. Burrow was the Bengals pick the second they secured the #1OA pick. Burrow just put a stamp on it during the National Championship game. Everything else later hinting that may not happen was just click bait noise to me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
duh
Reply/Quote
I'm sure that after the pick is in, Florio is going to run with the narrative that Joe will hold out until he gets traded to Miami. This isn't going to end until the contract is signed and filed.
Reply/Quote
What time does the second pick start?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 01:18 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Somewhere Jpoores 50 goons are rioting in the streets.

Keep an eye on the news for 51 arrests in the same place

Bravo Gdale, Bravo....! Rep point given! 
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 10:48 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Alright, we all knew it but there is no way they would say this and trade the pick. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 02:31 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: His desperation is pure cringe. 
He's up to his neck in 
[Image: nilemap.gif]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Who would rate this thread 1 star?? Lol

Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 08:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who would rate this thread 1 star?? Lol

Jpoore and his fifty minutemen.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 08:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who would rate this thread 1 star?? Lol

Florio
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
I have a boner
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 02:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: This is just embarrassing now.  Florio is trying so hard to will this into not happening.  

Florio can't even read.  Rauch's tweet said the Bengals told Burrow he would be their #1 pick, not just the #1 pick.  
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 01:20 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Think they probably did this to ensure to shenanigans tomorrow night should there be "technical glitch" while they are on the clock.

Had to send him a nice Bengal hat to wear!
Reply/Quote