Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Burrow is the pick!
(04-22-2020, 01:06 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: What’s the media going to BS about now? I guarantee we’ll still see new reports about the Dolphins “potentially trying to trade up” in the coming hours Whatever

I'll be so glad when the Burrow pick goes in and Miami fans have to face reality.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 09:27 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'll be so glad when the Burrow pick goes in and Miami fans have to face reality.  

Totally!  We'll probably have to transition to listening to the media blah blah about how Burrow should have ended up elsewhere, but whatever at that point.  He'll be a Cincinnati Bengal!
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 02:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: This is just embarrassing now.  Florio is trying so hard to will this into not happening.  

[Image: avuxb757beu41.jpg]

There is truth to that statement.  Apparently the Dolphins have made a desperation ploy to trade with us.

But we have thus far refused.

Which is a good thing, since it was rumored weeks ago that Burrow already knew our playbook!
Reply/Quote
Now watch Brown go and pick some no-name 5'3" 132 pound TE from some college nobody ever heard of..and insist he's just so athletic he couldn't pass up on him..
In ordinary times I might actually expect such nonsense..luckily these ain't ordinary times. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 04:22 PM)jason Wrote: What time does the second pick start?

193 months from tonight at 8pm EST..GOTTA let the hype build a bit ya know..In fact I'm kind of expecting them to delay announcing the first pick long enough for every man, woman and child in America to get feedup and scream, "ANNOUNCE THE GOD DAMN PICK ALREADY WILL YA?".. Have ye any doubts as to the delay tactics they might employ?  

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 09:27 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'll be so glad when the Burrow pick goes in and Miami fans have to face reality.  

Yep, I can't wait until 8:00 tonight. I'd say Miami and whoever else will be hot on the phone about 7:45 offering the sun and moon but MB ain't listening.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:28 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep, I can't wait until 8:00 tonight. I'd say Miami and whoever else will be hot on the phone about 7:45 offering the sun and moon but MB ain't listening.

They could be offered the moon, stars and the sun,  but last time I checked there are no stars (actual stars), no moons and certainly no sun playing in the NFL.  The sun alone would vaporize the entire city and the rest of the planet for that matter if it were to suit up on Sunday.. Let's be realistic about how celestial bodies might work out in football..

Reply/Quote

Tonight at 8, after 20 years of waiting, the real Slim Shady will finally stand up! Lol
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Phins fans are already trying to justify Tua over Burrow on twitter.  Phins will be hurting quite a while especially if Tua is not healthy.  I love it.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Mike Florio's latest article is a laugh riot.

His Twitter page is gonna be off the chain tonight at 8:15 PM.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 05:33 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Mike Florio's latest article is a laugh riot.

If you see the words Florio and Bengals best just to skip it.  That not only applies to this year but all years prior. He is clown shoes and makes a living being a total jackass when it comes to NFL "reporting". But I guess people like it enough to click on his nonsense, thus his "voice" that is often referenced.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 05:33 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Mike Florio's latest article is a laugh riot.

He's still at it... He's saying the Dolphins are trying to trade up to 3 without giving up their 5th overall pick so they can trade 3 and 5 to the Bengals for Burrow.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I was just told by a phins fan at work that Miami is trying to aquire #3 OA and pair it with #5 OA to move up to #1...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Beat me to it...

The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 05:49 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Beat me to it...

I don't think it's real it's just Florio.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Good grief. The Bengals have probably already sent in the Burrow pick well before tonight. Burrow probably already has his Bengals hat to wear on stream. Sit back my friends and relax. Enough with this Burrow anxiety. Let's look forward to round 2 and beyond as Burrow is a lock. :)

In 3 hours from now we can move on to talking about round 2. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 05:48 PM)Synric Wrote: He's still at it... He's saying the Dolphins are trying to trade up to 3 without giving up their 5th overall pick so they can trade 3 and 5 to the Bengals for Burrow.

3 and 5 are worthless. Everyone in the top 10 is trying to trade down.

Basically, if you're not getting Burrow or Chase Young, you don't want to be in the top 10 this year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Did I call that or what? LOL
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 05:59 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Good grief.  The Bengals have probably already sent in the Burrow pick well before tonight.  Burrow probably already has his Bengals hat to wear on stream.  Sit back my friends and relax.  Enough with this Burrow anxiety.   Let's look forward to round 2 and beyond as Burrow is a lock.   :)

In 3 hours from now we can move on to talking about round 2.  :)

I get that fans Dolphin fans want Burrow.  And I'm good with that.  But it's the acting like they're entitled to it that makes the whole thing so stupid.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
The media is so desperate to get him away from Cincinnati.

Any other team we would not be hearing this.

Where was the outcry for Kyler Murray going to Arizona, Baker Mayfield going to Cleveland after 1-31, Andrew Luck going to the Colts who have always sucked without Manning?
Reply/Quote